Elderly couple pulled over after their Buckeye car decal is mistaken for a marijuana

God some people are idiots, in particular all the cop haters.

You morons have no clue about police tactics or police intel. I wont say "did you know", because I know you dont, so.....to inform you: Drug smugglers have been using the new trend of older people to traffic their drugs. Yep. The economy left a lot of older people broke and desperate. So, they pay them a nice sum to traffic their shit.

Why? Well, look at you idiots. You are outraged that an "idiot cop" would suspect an elderly couple of smuggling drugs. You fell for the exact trick the drug runners use.

Another trend? Using a woman with an infant, yes, a real baby....and hiding the drugs under the car-seat, often in a minivan with soccer mom style stickers on it. NO COP would look at a mid-30's soccer mom in a mini van with an infant in a car seat and think "Oh, drug runner" would they? But, when the undercover narc officers get informants and intel saying that on X-day at X-time, a silver minivan with a middle age woman and a baby will be on Highway X with a pound of heroine under a car seat will be coming through......and cops start stopping similar vans, well, you idots get outraged.

I truly feel bad for today's cops who have the task of maintaining civility and order amongst a population so full of fucking dumbasses.

"The cops dont have anything better to do!!!!" (So, the cops stop doing petty enforcement and instead hide behind a grocery store and talk with each other)

"The cops are meeting behind the grocery store wasting mah tax doller!!!" (So, the cops drive in circles and listen to the radio)

"Our cops are burning too much gas!!! - local right wing mayor" (So, the cops sit at HQ until shit happens)

(Due to less patrols) "Oh my God, crime is up!!! What the fuck are the cops doing!!! Put a stop to it!! (So, the cops begin aggressive policing and crackdown on the crime, and stop it)

"Wow, we stopped most of the serious crime, lets make sure it doesnt get out of hand again and lets follow the tried and true Broken Windows Theory, which uses small level enforcment to keep crime low" says cops (who begin to do just that, small level enforcement to keep crime levels low)

"The cops are enforcing stupid shit!!! They dont have anything better to do!!!!" (So, cops go hide behind a grocery store and chat with each other)

^^^^^^^^^^Hey all you cop hating morons, see how that cycle works!!??

You morons have no clue about police tactics or police intel. I wont say "did you know", because I know you dont, so.....to inform you: Drug smugglers have been using the new trend of older people to traffic their drugs. Yep. The economy left a lot of older people broke and desperate. So, they pay them a nice sum to traffic their shit.

Why? Well, look at you idiots. You are outraged that an "idiot cop" would suspect an elderly couple of smuggling drugs. You fell for the exact trick the drug runners use.
But the Cops pulled them over for a "buckeye" sticker, not because they're old. Is that part of the "Master Plan" drug dealers use? Buckeye Stickers?

The cops pulled them over because they know Old people probably have money so they look for whatever reason to give them a ticket so they can fund their failing municipalities, or cities or townships.

That's all there is to it.

Y! SPORTS

After trying to explain that the sticker was not a marijuana leaf and that she and her husband were not trafficking drugs cross-country, the police advised Jonas-Boggioni to remove the sticker as to not cause any more confusion.

You know, just in case there were any other moronic drug cops out there that didn’t actually know what a marijuana leaf looked like.
Even if it were a marijuana leaf sticker -- so what?
Definitely some major-league assholes!!!!

"Before they let her go on her way, the officers advised Jonas-Boggioni to remove the decal from her car.

“I said, ‘You mean in Tennessee?’ and he said, ‘No, permanently.’

“I didn’t take it off. . . . This little old lady is no drug dealer.”

Chalk one up for the great state of Tennessee. LMFAO!!!!

Don't denigrate the great state of Tennessee. In 2000 Tennessee was the first and only state that refused to support its native son in the presidential election, which, in fact gave the presidency to George Walker Bush, instead of Al Gore.

Give the people of Tennessee credit for knowing what idiots still don't know (or refuse to know) about Al Gore.

Thanks for proving the Idiocy of Tennessee.

You morons have no clue about police tactics or police intel.
Yeah....that's what it's all about....

handjob.gif

But the Cops pulled them over for a "buckeye" sticker, not because they're old. Is that part of the "Master Plan" drug dealers use? Buckeye Stickers?

The cops pulled them over because they know Old people probably have money so they look for whatever reason to give them a ticket so they can fund their failing municipalities, or cities or townships.

Oh my God you are so fucking stupid.

For one, you truly think cops give a fuck about who has money to pay tickets? Hey moron, COPS DONT WORK ON COMMISSION. Quotas are a myth, they dont exist anymore, LA County got their ass sued for it.

As for the sticker, yep, it was a mistake. Was it the ONLY reason he stopped them? Likely not. Ever heard the phrase "Totality of Circumstances"? You have no idea what info the cop was working off of. If it was info from undercover narcs, the cop isn't gonna tell strangers "I stopped you because our undercover agents have info that an elderly couple in a van is moving heroine through this city".

Next, I know you'll mock the idea that an elderly couple in a van would move drugs. And with that, I know why you have no clue about real world law enforcement.

Oh my God you are so fucking stupid.

For one, you truly think cops give a fuck about who has money to pay tickets?
Of course, not.

They're lookin' for CA$H!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chalk one up for the great state of Tennessee. LMFAO!!!!

Don't denigrate the great state of Tennessee. In 2000 Tennessee was the first and only state that refused to support its native son in the presidential election, which, in fact gave the presidency to George Walker Bush, instead of Al Gore.

Give the people of Tennessee credit for knowing what idiots still don't know (or refuse to know) about Al Gore.

Thanks for proving the Idiocy of Tennessee.

Yes home of the "don't say gay" legislation
as well as laws that allow people to carry their guns into bars (that passed)

"The state dropped from 45th to 46th in the nation in fourth-grade math; from 39th to 41st in fourth-grade reading; from 43rd to 45th in eighth-grade math; and from 34th to 41st in eighth-grade reading. Also according to the results, 26 percent of fourth-grade students are proficient in reading, and 30 percent are proficient in math. Twenty-seven percent of eighth-grade students are proficient in reading, while 24 percent are proficient in math."

http://blogs.knoxnews.com/humphrey/2011/11/tn-drops-in-education-report-c.html

Last edited:
“What are you doing with a marijuana sticker on your bumper?” one of the cops asked Jonas-Boggioni. After trying to explain that the sticker was not a marijuana leaf and that she and her husband were not trafficking drugs cross-country, the police advised Jonas-Boggioni to remove the sticker as to not cause any more confusion.
Let's forget the fact that the cop could not recognize a marijuana leaf, but let us focus on why the couple was pulled over. A simple picture. That's is the reason they were stopped, nothing more than that. This is just as idiotic as the kid that got suspended from school for having a "Picture" of an AK-47. We have become overly sensitive. This does not bode well for our future.

Y! SPORTS

After trying to explain that the sticker was not a marijuana leaf and that she and her husband were not trafficking drugs cross-country, the police advised Jonas-Boggioni to remove the sticker as to not cause any more confusion.

You know, just in case there were any other moronic drug cops out there that didn’t actually know what a marijuana leaf looked like.

What if the sticker had been a pot symbol? I see people wear t-shirts with a pot leaf on it. :dunno:

Y! SPORTS

What if the sticker had been a pot symbol? I see people wear t-shirts with a pot leaf on it. :dunno:

Exactly....... The couple did nothing wrong even if it was a marijuana leaf.
The cops are the ones in the wrong on this issue and they had no right even suggesting that they remove the offending sticker if it was a buckeye or marijuana leaf.

Another trend? Using a woman with an infant, yes, a real baby....and hiding the drugs under the car-seat, often in a minivan with soccer mom style stickers on it. NO COP would look at a mid-30's soccer mom in a mini van with an infant in a car seat and think "Oh, drug runner" would they? But, when the undercover narc officers get informants and intel saying that on X-day at X-time, a silver minivan with a middle age woman and a baby will be on Highway X with a pound of heroine under a car seat will be coming through......and cops start stopping similar vans, well, you idots get outraged.

I truly feel bad for today's cops who have the task of maintaining civility and order amongst a population so full of fucking dumbasses.
Even though the probable cause requirement has been reduced to reasonable suspicion to facilitate elimination of highway drug trafficking, would you say the ignorance of a patrolman acting on what he wrongly believes to be a cannabis leaf decal qualifies as reasonable cause to stop, inconvenience, and question innocent people?

I believe a civil jury could easily be convinced to regard it as unnecessary harrassment and casual abuse of police authority.

"The cops dont have anything better to do!!!!" (So, the cops stop doing petty enforcement and instead hide behind a grocery store and talk with each other)

"The cops are meeting behind the grocery store wasting mah tax doller!!!" (So, the cops drive in circles and listen to the radio)

"Our cops are burning too much gas!!! - local right wing mayor" (So, the cops sit at HQ until shit happens)

(Due to less patrols) "Oh my God, crime is up!!! What the fuck are the cops doing!!! Put a stop to it!! (So, the cops begin aggressive policing and crackdown on the crime, and stop it)

"Wow, we stopped most of the serious crime, lets make sure it doesnt get out of hand again and lets follow the tried and true Broken Windows Theory, which uses small level enforcment to keep crime low" says cops (who begin to do just that, small level enforcement to keep crime levels low)

"The cops are enforcing stupid shit!!! They dont have anything better to do!!!!" (So, cops go hide behind a grocery store and chat with each other)

^^^^^^^^^^Hey all you cop hating morons, see how that cycle works!!??
What does the procedural manual call for during routine RMP patrol? Harrassing people for decals on their cars? Or driving within the boundaries of an assigned sector, watchfully observing for unlawful activity while monitoring the radio.

Do you honestly believe any superior officer will admit to ordering his subordinates to stop people who have suggestive decals on their cars?

The problem is not enough citizens who are subjected to this kind of assertive nonsense take it to court. It is an unfortunate reality that the wholly counterproductive drug war has resulted in increasing levels of militarization of our police agencies while doing nothing to reduce the ready availability of drugs. The War On Drugs serves absolutely no useful purpose, it has perverted the very nature of law enforcement within a democratic nation, it is an economic disaster, it has created a prison industrial complex, and it is fostering police state standards of procedure.

And I should mention that resentment of unnecessarily oppressive police conduct does not qualify as "hatred" of police.

Forum List

Back