🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elderly Jewish Israelis.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
71-year-old attacked for 'driving slowly,' suffers heart attack

Two men arrested on suspicion of attacking senior citizen because he was driving 'too slow' in search for parking spot; confrontation leads to heart attack

Two young men, aged 25 and 26, were arrested Monday night on suspicion of physically assaulting a 71-year-old man in Herzliya.

Apparently, they attacked the elderly man because he was driving at a slow speed. In wake of the confrontation, the man felt chest pains and was hospitalized at Meir Hospital in Kfar Saba, where he was diagnosed as suffering from a heart attack.

Related stories:

Holocaust survivor attacked in Holon
Man breaks senior citizen’s leg over request to restrain dog
Teens attack elderly man who 'provoked' them

The incident occurred at around 10 pm Monday night. The 71-year-old was driving in his car with a number of family members, apparently in search for a parking spot.

The event occurred just three days after Friday's attack on a 79-year-old Holocaust survivor – who was punched after asking a man's children to stop destroying benches in central Holon – and two days after Saturday's attack on a 75 year old – who was attacked because he had the 'audacity’ to chide a couple for letting their dog loose in the children’s play area in his Herzliya neighborhood.

71-year-old attacked for 'driving slowly,' suffers heart attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

dese ol' catz mebbe shoulda just gone to boca raton 'stead of spendin' their waning years in this "light unto the nations."

sheesh, what is wrong with these israelis? are they running out of palestinians to terrorize?

You know I actually stay driving slow when I'm behind a slow car because there's a good amount of old people where I live. And I understand why they drive slow and I respect it. Just for the reason of avoiding a tragedy. It's sad that you can be in your mid 20's and still be that immature.

Wow, Seal really has his back to the wall. He looks all over the internet to find a bit of dirt he can related to Israel so he can post it here and say " Look guys, Israelis are bad !"

Seal, you are a sad sad leprechaun

Two men arrested on suspicion of attacking senior citizen because he was driving 'too slow' in search for parking spot; confrontation leads to heart attack

Two young men, aged 25 and 26, were arrested Monday night on suspicion of physically assaulting a 71-year-old man in Herzliya.

Apparently, they attacked the elderly man because he was driving at a slow speed. In wake of the confrontation, the man felt chest pains and was hospitalized at Meir Hospital in Kfar Saba, where he was diagnosed as suffering from a heart attack.

Related stories:

The incident occurred at around 10 pm Monday night. The 71-year-old was driving in his car with a number of family members, apparently in search for a parking spot.

The event occurred just three days after Friday's attack on a 79-year-old Holocaust survivor – who was punched after asking a man's children to stop destroying benches in central Holon – and two days after Saturday's attack on a 75 year old – who was attacked because he had the 'audacity’ to chide a couple for letting their dog loose in the children’s play area in his Herzliya neighborhood.

71-year-old attacked for 'driving slowly,' suffers heart attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

dese ol' catz mebbe shoulda just gone to boca raton 'stead of spendin' their waning years in this "light unto the nations."

sheesh, what is wrong with these israelis? are they running out of palestinians to terrorize?

Boca Raton isn't his home. Israel is. These Jews are retiring exactly where they should be retiring. In their homeland of Israel surrounded by their loved ones, brethren and 4,000 years of rich Jewish history! I love it!

What is wrong with him? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! What is wrong with these arabs who insist on calling themselves Palestinians and are not? Where is their own personal pride in their own homeland and why do they insist on living on Israeli land instead? They should go back home to Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, etc, and make their own alilyah. How about that, Seal? Why do arabs insist on keeping their own people in refugee camp situation over by Israel since 1948 rather than allow them to return to their own lands?

- Jeremiah

• Banned
actually, what i possted was from a mainstream, jewish, israeli newspapaper, so it was not i who "invented" this "trash". it was a jew, in this case one by the name of raanan ben-zur.

i do not invent facts. i never have.

• Banned

Related stories:

Boca Raton isn't his home. Israel is. These Jews are retiring exactly where they should be retiring. In their homeland of Israel surrounded by their loved ones, brethren and 4,000 years of rich Jewish history! I love it!

What is wrong with him? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! What is wrong with these arabs who insist on calling themselves Palestinians and are not? Where is their own personal pride in their own homeland and why do they insist on living on Israeli land instead? They should go back home to Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, etc, and make their own alilyah. How about that, Seal? Why do arabs insist on keeping their own people in refugee camp situation over by Israel since 1948 rather than allow them to return to their own lands?

- Jeremiah

i think the real issue is why are the elderly being attacked with an alarming frequency in israel by their fellow jews and why are so many holocaust survivors living in poverty?

what you read in the press usually is just the tip of an iceberg.

to me, this is indicative of a societal problem. my remark about boca raton was flippant, yes, but was made to emphasise what appears to be an ongoing problem.

your suggestion is absurd. these people are refugees because israel will not let them return to their own land and these other arab nations are under no obligation whatsoever to accept refugees rom a foreign land. maybe we should accept them into the united states...an unrestricted immigration for people rom arab nations. we could begin with the palestinian reugees. i am sure many of them would jump at the chance.

societies have an obligation to take care of their elderly and their children, and that includes israeli society.

Last edited:
i think the real issue is why are the elderly being attacked with an alarming frequency in israel by their fellow jews and why are so many holocaust survivors living in poverty?

to me, this is indicative of a societal problem. my remark about boca raton was flippant, yes, but was made to emphasise what appears to be an ongoing problem.

your suggestion is absurd. these people are refugees because israel will not let them return to their own land and these other arab nations are under no obligation whatsoever to accept refugees rom a foreign land. maybe we should accept them into the united states...an unrestricted immigration for people rom arab nations. we could begin with the palestinian reugees. i am sure many of them would jump at the chance.

societies have an obligation to take care of their elderly and their children, and that includes israeli society.

I think this is societal problem in many countries, not just Israel. Tensions between the young and the old.

Because Israel has a diverse immigrant population, including many retirees, these tensions may be higher there than in some other mid-East countries. The cost of living there is very very high which probably makes things worse. Added to the mix are entire segments of the population who are exempt from conscription (Muslim Israeli's and certain Jewish denominations) and certain segments who are subsidized (dole) by the state to study religion, and that leads to a lot of resentment among young Israeli's.

Kids love to play in the snow. Such joyous carefree, innocent fun. Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFTOzaJVnII&sns=tw]Never Again 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

actually, what i possted was from a mainstream, jewish, israeli newspapaper, so it was not i who "invented" this "trash". it was a jew, in this case one by the name of raanan ben-zur.

Well I don't think the facts were invented here either. However, since this doesn't involve any Jews, no doubt you are not interested.

Road rage driver jailed for beating up woman pensioner, 81, who told him to 'watch his language' when he swore at her for driving too slowly | Mail Online

Well I don't think the facts were invented here either. However, since this doesn't involve any Jews, no doubt you are not interested.

Road rage driver jailed for beating up woman pensioner, 81, who told him to 'watch his language' when he swore at her for driving too slowly | Mail Online

what in fookin' hell does this have to do with anything. since it doesn't involve palestine/israel i am not posting it on this board. the mail is n ot really anything more than tabloid journalism anyway.

Related stories:

- Jeremiah

Actually I think the real issue is why you are an anti - semitic hater of G-ds people yet claim to be a Catholic. I thought that went out with the Inquisitions, Hitler - Seal. What is wrong with you and why are you attempting to exaggerate this story into something it isn't?

If anyone treats their elderly with the greatest & utmost respect it is the Jewish race. You must be joking. They highly revere their elderly as the head of their families. I personally know a family whose father is in his 90s and the kids dote over him and his wife as if they were the King and Queen of England! They adore their parents! In fact I do not know of a single Jewish family who isn't that way about their elderly parents. The truth is you are searching daily for any little chink in the armor of Israelis because your envy and jealousy of these people knows no bounds. I find it sad you cannot enjoy your golden years being grateful for whatever you have had in life rather than looking at what someone else has and hating them for it. What a despicable way to live. Truth be known it isn't even living. - Jeremiah

Last edited:

I think this is societal problem in many countries, not just Israel. Tensions between the young and the old.

Because Israel has a diverse immigrant population, including many retirees, these tensions may be higher there than in some other mid-East countries. The cost of living there is very very high which probably makes things worse. Added to the mix are entire segments of the population who are exempt from conscription (Muslim Israeli's and certain Jewish denominations) and certain segments who are subsidized (dole) by the state to study religion, and that leads to a lot of resentment among young Israeli's.

i don't know. i suppose there is no way of telling really.

in my state, which is incredibly diverse because it is on the west coast, washington state, and the coastal states attract immigrants it seems, is about the same size as israel andi rarely see an article about an elderly person being deliberately beaten in random acts, and i do read the local papers.

also, i have lived in a lot of different places and the elderly are generally treated with respect and dignity.

i just think if you grow up in a culture constantly at war and that refuses to make peace, that has to screw up your perceptions on values and the value of people, a society's obligation to them. in a violent society, the old are expendable and the youngare as well, even your own.

not one single holocaust survivor should have to endure poverty and those who founded their country, be it rightfully or wrongfully, should not be abused by those who enjoy its benefits.

what in fookin' hell does this have to do with anything. since it doesn't involve palestine/israel i am not posting it on this board. the mail is n ot really anything more than tabloid journalism anyway.

It has everything to do with it. You see this Muslim man is in his 30s not early 20's and he intentionally beat up an 81 year old elderly woman. Do you have any idea how many Muslims in the UK have been witnessed beating up elderly men, women on the city streets there? It is an epidemic, Seal. Muslims are openly beating up elderly British men and women and the Daily mail is one of the few who has the courage to report it still due to the islamic terror threats made against journalists in Europe on a regular basis. thanks. * Question to Seal - Do you remember that Muslim woman on the Middle East boards that bragged about beating up an elderly woman at a bus stop in the UK? She went on for weeks complaining about the elderly because as everyone knows the Muslims do not regard their elders as anything but a burden - anyhow - she was in a rage saying any elderly person gets in her way at a bus stop she will beat them to a pulp. Then she openly admitted she did and she enjoyed it. Wonder if she shouted allah akbar over that one. Any ideas?

- Jeri

Last edited:

- Jeremiah

Actually I think the real issue is why you are an anti - semitic hater of G-ds people yet claim to be a Catholic. I thought that went out with the Inquisitions, Hitler - Seal. What is wrong with you and why are you attempting to exaggerate this story into something it isn't?

If anyone treats their elderly with the greatest & utmost respect it is the Jewish race. You must be joking. They highly revere their elderly as the head of their families. I personally know a family whose father is in his 90s and the kids dote over him and his wife as if they were the King and Queen of England! They adore their parents! In fact I do not know of a single Jewish family who isn't that way about their elderly parents. The truth is you are searching daily for any little chink in the armor of Israelis because your envy and jealousy of these people knows no bounds. I find it sad you cannot enjoy your golden years being grateful for whatever you have had in life rather than looking at what someone else has and hating them for it. What a despicable way to live. Truth be known it isn't even living. - Jeremiah

my god. i read a couple of israeli papers semi-regularly and you accuse me of searching daily for blah, blah, blah because i am envious and jealous. yeah, i am envious of people in a society that is the most hated in the world.

also. learn how to distinguish between jewish culture and israeli society.

my god. i read a couple of israeli papers semi-regularly and you accuse me of searching daily for blah, blah, blah because i am envious and jealous. yeah, i am envious of people in a society that is the most hated in the world.

Yes, Seal, as long as I've known you - you've searched daily for some way to blame the Jews - the Israelis - anyone but the people you SHOULD BE blaming and that would be the ones responsible for all the terrorism against Israel - the Muslims.

It is no secret that these Muslim men will stand by (even as young boys ) and watch an entire village stone their own mothers to death for a crime most of them didn't commit ( adultery ) and not utter a word - because they have no deep sense of loyalty to their own mothers. If they won't even defend their own mothers what do you think they will do with their grandmothers and grandfather? That is why Muslims are not known for regarding their elders highly which is in fact what the Jews AND Israelis ARE known for. They respect their elders because they were raised to. The Muslims were never trained to respect anyone much less to respect the value of a human life. - Jeremiah

Yes, Seal, as long as I've known you - you've searched daily for some way to blame the Jews - the Israelis - anyone but the people you SHOULD BE blaming and that would be the ones responsible for all the terrorism against Israel - the Muslims.

It is no secret that these Muslim men will stand by (even as young boys ) and watch an entire village stone their own mothers to death for a crime most of them didn't commit ( adultery ) and not utter a word - because they have no deep sense of loyalty to their own mothers. If they won't even defend their own mothers what do you think they will do with their grandmothers and grandfather? That is why Muslims are not known for regarding their elders highly which is in fact what the Jews AND Israelis ARE known for. They respect their elders because they were raised to. The Muslims were never trained to respect anyone much less to respect the value of a human life. - Jeremiah

LOL...i can see ya got sweet jesus in yer heart this mornin', blood. hallelujah and praise the lorg, or whatever ya call that cat.

now wipe that froth from yer mouth, lay on some hands, and scream "yes, jesus, yes. that's it, that's it. oh my sweet god!!! yes, yes, yesssssssss."

just an update for all you god fearing people...and other friends and enemies...

Lawless anarchy in Israel

Op-ed: Recent violence against elderly proves State lacks compassion, proper education
Yoram Kaniuk Published: 04.02.13, 20:24 / Israel Opinion

Being an elderly person in Israel is no less than an act of heroism.

"Elderly people are transparent," says Yehoram Gaon in "Nevelot," a television series based on the novel "Eagles" which I wrote more than 20 years ago. True, who sees them? So an old, bent, sick Holocaust survivor of all people serves as prey for natives, who know that as long as they took Moses' Shabbat elevators – there's nothing wrong with them. Why should they care if I'm trying to cross a pedestrian crossing. What, does it belong to my mother?

and...

What we need is an American rabbi like the great Rabbi Soloveitchik, but he refused to come to Israel. He probably knew what would become of this country. A country which permits beating up Arab kids will change nothing.

When I returned injured from the State's establishment, in a cast, I was greeted by my father Moshe. "Yoram," he said, "Jews and a state – it won't work." He was right. If there is no compassion, togetherness and sentiment – there is no state. There is self-righteous anarchy. Because what can they do to a person who hit and ran? He'll forget all about it and escape to the club to dance.

Lawless anarchy in Israel - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

Never Again 2013 - YouTube

so...some hassidic jews are being attacked in jerusalem by passerbys. israeli jews are not to fond of the hassidim either.
Regardless of your seemingly dis-interest,Seal, I believe if you saw something like this, you would step in and put a stop to it, no matter what religion or nationality of those being abused. You mumble a lot of Blarney but you know you would do the right thing.

Never Again 2013 - YouTube

so...some hassidic jews are being attacked in jerusalem by passerbys. israeli jews are not to fond of the hassidim either.
Regardless of your seemingly dis-interest,Seal, I believe if you saw something like this, you would step in and put a stop to it, no matter what religion or nationality of those being abused. You mumble a lot of Blarney but you know you would do the right thing.

i'm not disinterested at all. it just seems to further my point though.

i do not believe anyone should be attacked for who they are. what they do is another matter.

yes. i have broken up and intervened in disputes before, even in opposition to the people i was with.

Forum List

Back