Elderly woman robbed and punched out...yeah, no need for guns in church...

watch how savagely the young democrat voter punches the woman

Which election did he vote in?

If he was in Chicago....in all of them...here is a primer for the gangs and how they run the aldermen in their wards...which is why there aren't enough police, they have their pet politicians vote against them, and they keep the pressure on cops to not arrest their gang members...

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago An Unholy Alliance Chicago magazine January 2012

and how they affect sentencing and prison sentences...

Gangs and Politicians Prisoner Shuffle Chicago magazine January 2012

gang territory and homicide sites..

Chicago Gang Territory vs 2011 Chicago Homicides Chicago magazine The 312 December 2011

gangs and murder how many do they do....the stats..

Gangs and Politicians How Gang Crime Stacks Up Chicago magazine January 2012

I know I have pretty good odds that he didn't vote Republican in the last election.....

I'd say it's pretty good odds someone like that doesn't vote at all.

Unless they live in Chicago...then their gang leaders order them to both work for the democrat candidate of the gangs choice and then order them to go to the polls to vote.....

Gangs and Politicians in Chicago An Unholy Alliance Chicago magazine January 2012

and how they affect sentencing and prison sentences...

Gangs and Politicians Prisoner Shuffle Chicago magazine January 2012

gang territory and homicide sites..

Chicago Gang Territory vs 2011 Chicago Homicides Chicago magazine The 312 December 2011

gangs and murder how many do they do....the stats..

Gangs and Politicians How Gang Crime Stacks Up Chicago magazine January 2012

Over 500 killed each year accidently. Little over a 100 killed in mass shootings. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem. Fail.

Thanks for showing how rare mass shootings are...which shows how stupid magazine limits are....

And over 2 million times a year people use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives......so....

505 accidental gun deaths

2 million violent criminal attacks stopped (not to mention all the lives saved when those violent criminals are captured and imprisoned, or put in the morgue)

Gang bangers and strays aren't so rare.

Your solution accidently kills more than the killers intentionally kill. Epic fail.

Your 2 million is made up and not even mathematically possible.

Total gun murders 2013....8,454....criminals using guns illegally.

Number of times Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack on average each year....2 million.

Your answer to a problem that kills just over 100 each year is something that accidently kills over 500. That is a special kind of dumb.

No....12.8 million people carry guns for self defense and with over 320 million guns in private hands there were only 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013....any sane, normal non anti gun extremist would see that that is not a problem.

Considering that law abiding Americans use guns 2 million times a year on average to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....you are the silly person....

The current Pope is protected by heavily armed Swiss Guards who are armed by those very gun makers......he is the hypocrite....and an asshole for denigrating the very people who make his life safe.

I hope you don't go to church.

Every weekend. Yes...I know you post about the pope was incredibly stupid considering that he is protected by heavily armed men who get their guns from the very gun makers he made fun of........but you post a lot of stupid things brain, this one wasn't any different.

Over 500 killed each year accidently. Little over a 100 killed in mass shootings. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem. Fail.

Thanks for showing how rare mass shootings are...which shows how stupid magazine limits are....

And over 2 million times a year people use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives......so....

2 million violent criminal attacks stopped (not to mention all the lives saved when those violent criminals are captured and imprisoned, or put in the morgue)

Your solution accidently kills more than the killers intentionally kill. Epic fail.

Number of times Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack on average each year....2 million.

Your answer to a problem that kills just over 100 each year is something that accidently kills over 500. That is a special kind of dumb.

No....12.8 million people carry guns for self defense and with over 320 million guns in private hands there were only 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013....any sane, normal non anti gun extremist would see that that is not a problem.

Considering that law abiding Americans use guns 2 million times a year on average to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....you are the silly person....

The current Pope is protected by heavily armed Swiss Guards who are armed by those very gun makers......he is the hypocrite....and an asshole for denigrating the very people who make his life safe.

Every weekend. Yes...I know you post about the pope was incredibly stupid considering that he is protected by heavily armed men who get their guns from the very gun makers he made fun of........but you post a lot of stupid things brain, this one wasn't any different.

You just picked guns over God. Don't bother going.

Dipstick, mass shootings as you point out are a very small problem in this country....as you say under 100 deaths a year in a country with over 320 million guns in private, law abiding hands.

The more important crime stopping is the 2 million times that law abiding people stop violent criminal attack and save lives...far more than the 100 murdered by mass shooters...in gun free zones....

You must be tired...that was a really stupid post, and that is saying something for you.....

Dipstick, mass shootings as you point out are a very small problem in this country....as you say under 100 deaths a year in a country with over 320 million guns in private, law abiding hands.

The more important crime stopping is the 2 million times that law abiding people stop violent criminal attack and save lives...far more than the 100 murdered by mass shooters...in gun free zones....

How exactly did I pick guns over God?

You must be tired...that was a really stupid post, and that is saying something for you.....

You clearly haven't learned anything at church. I don't recall Jesus shooting anyone. You must go to some NRA church where you worship Smith and Wesson.

2 million violent crimes stopped and lives saved by law abiding citizens on average each year...........add those numbers up.

You clearly haven't learned anything at church. I don't recall Jesus shooting anyone. You must go to some NRA church where you worship Smith and Wesson.

Since when did Jesus say to let murderers murder people without someone trying to stop them...I don't remember him saying that...I do recall that the death penalty is the penalty for murder in all 5 books of the old testament.

Nope...my church is a gun free killing zone, so I will have to sit back and watch people be murdered if anyone comes into the gun free zone church, and brings a gun to murder people......

2 million violent crimes stopped and lives saved by law abiding citizens on average each year...........add those numbers up.

That is imaginary and not supported by anything in reality. Not even mathematically possible. We only have 1.5 million violent crimes each year. You think a minority of the population can defend 2 million? You embarrass yourself again.

That is imaginary and not supported by anything in reality. Not even mathematically possible. We only have 1.5 million violent crimes each year. You think a minority of the population can defend 2 million? You embarrass yourself again.

1.5 reported crimes...and everyone acknowledges that the NCVS, the survey that details many crimes misses even more...

and with 12.8 million people carrying guns for self defense, our gun murder rate and our accidental gun death rate is going down, not up.

Tell that to the economists and criminologists who actually did the research....

The gun-grabbers would rather she and you become a victim, rather than being able to defend yourself with a firearm.

1.5 reported crimes...and everyone acknowledges that the NCVS, the survey that details many crimes misses even more...

and with 12.8 million people carrying guns for self defense, our gun murder rate and our accidental gun death rate is going down, not up.

Tell that to the economists and criminologists who actually did the research....

Yes when people don't report crimes that's usually because they are involved in criminal activity themselves.

Show mathematically based on crime rates and gun ownership that 2 million is even possible.

No economist or criminologist is claiming your 2 million number. Your number very stupidly comes from ancient surveys that have been debunked. You average them which is completely ridiculous and you don't account for crime rate coming down dramatically since those old surveys were done. You also use surveys you can't prove exist and aren't even national. You number is a joke as has been proven time and time again. NCVS is the largest study on DGUs by a lot and arrives at 108K, that is the most accurate guess.

Yes when people don't report crimes that's usually because they are involved in criminal activity themselves.

Show mathematically based on crime rates and gun ownership that 2 million is even possible.

No economist or criminologist is claiming your 2 million number. Your number very stupidly comes from ancient surveys that have been debunked. You average them which is completely ridiculous and you don't account for crime rate coming down dramatically since those old surveys were done. You also use surveys you can't prove exist and aren't even national. You number is a joke as has been proven time and time again. NCVS is the largest study on DGUs by a lot and arrives at 108K, that is the most accurate guess.

Brain, you are lying….I have put out the information repeatedly and the best you can do is say…"I debunk thee because I disagree with thee…." and you lie again…the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) is not a gun study on the defensive use of guns……..not even close, they don't even use the word "gun" anywhere in their survey…….

And thanks for bringing up the fact, the fact, that as more Americans have bought and carry guns, carrying them for self defense, the gun murder rate and the gun accident rate went down, not up……..

Forum List

Back