Elderly woman robbed and punched out...yeah, no need for guns in church...

Yes....again.....in 2013.....505 accidental gun deaths....

just don't get in a car and you will be fine....and practice walking without falling...

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208

Accidental drowning.....3,391

Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Last edited:
I'm very pro 2nd Amendment, but I can't wrap my head around the fearful mentality that you have to bring a gun everywhere with you, including church. Is shit going to happen sometimes? Of course. Who would have expected Dylan Roof to shoot up a church? Who would have expected that dude years ago to shoot up a synagogue? But I'd rather die than live my life in fear that some boogeyman was around every corner ready to kill me, and bringing a firearm into a place of worship was my best option.

Do you realize that in the various church shootings, more lives were lost in the churches that designated themselves gun free zones over the ones that allowed parishioners to carry weapons...?

That's because almost nobody carries a gun to church. I could almost guarantee you that if you polled 1000 people whether or not they carried a gun to church 100% would say," Why would I carry a gun to church?" :dunno:

And when the killers walked into those churches...no one could stop them.....

And with most churches legally declared gun free zones....people are automatically disarmed...except of course for the killers....for some reason those gun free zone signs and the fact that they are entering a church doesn't deter them....

Over 500 killed each year accidently. Little over a 100 killed in mass shootings. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem. Fail.

Over 500 killed each year accidently. Little over a 100 killed in mass shootings. Your answer to the problem kills more than the problem. Fail.

Thanks for showing how rare mass shootings are...which shows how stupid magazine limits are....

And over 2 million times a year people use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives......so....

505 accidental gun deaths

2 million violent criminal attacks stopped (not to mention all the lives saved when those violent criminals are captured and imprisoned, or put in the morgue)

I'm very pro 2nd Amendment, but I can't wrap my head around the fearful mentality that you have to bring a gun everywhere with you, including church. Is shit going to happen sometimes? Of course. Who would have expected Dylan Roof to shoot up a church? Who would have expected that dude years ago to shoot up a synagogue? But I'd rather die than live my life in fear that some boogeyman was around every corner ready to kill me, and bringing a firearm into a place of worship was my best option.

Do you realize that in the various church shootings, more lives were lost in the churches that designated themselves gun free zones over the ones that allowed parishioners to carry weapons...?

That's because almost nobody carries a gun to church. I could almost guarantee you that if you polled 1000 people whether or not they carried a gun to church 100% would say," Why would I carry a gun to church?" :dunno:

And when the killers walked into those churches...no one could stop them.....

And with most churches legally declared gun free zones....people are automatically disarmed...except of course for the killers....for some reason those gun free zone signs and the fact that they are entering a church doesn't deter them....

I have seen thousands of churches, but zero declared gun free zones. It's usually just a given that a deadly weapon has no place at a house of worship.

Thanks for showing how rare mass shootings are...which shows how stupid magazine limits are....

And over 2 million times a year people use guns to stop violent criminal attack and save lives......so....

2 million violent criminal attacks stopped (not to mention all the lives saved when those violent criminals are captured and imprisoned, or put in the morgue)

Gang bangers and strays aren't so rare.

Your solution accidently kills more than the killers intentionally kill. Epic fail.

Your 2 million is made up and not even mathematically possible.

Your solution accidently kills more than the killers intentionally kill. Epic fail.

The economists and criminologists who actually did the research would say you are stupid for even saying that........

Here are the stats on some common types of death....it would be better to start a crusade to teach people how to walk upright...and save them from falling deaths...you would save more lives.....

guns, drowning and poisoning....

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39
Total: 72 ( in a country of 320 million people)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

The economists and criminologists who actually did the research would say you are stupid for even saying that........

Here are the stats on some common types of death....it would be better to start a crusade to teach people how to walk upright...and save them from falling deaths...you would save more lives.....

guns, drowning and poisoning....

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39
Total: 72 ( in a country of 320 million people)

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

How many drownings in church? You aren't making sense.

Total gun murders 2013....8,454....criminals using guns illegally.

Number of times Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack on average each year....2 million.

Yes....this is how much of a hypocrite the current Pope is......arms of the Swiss Guards....and the gun makers who made them.....

Modern arms[edit]

SIG P220 pistols

Steyr Tactical Machine Pistol
Previously used weapons[edit]

watch how savagely the young democrat voter punches the woman

Which election did he vote in?

I would say the last election....when his gang leader told him to vote democrat...like they do in chicago....

You know his name?

I know I have pretty good odds that he didn't vote Republican in the last election.....

Do you have his voter registration form?

Total gun murders 2013....8,454....criminals using guns illegally.

Number of times Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack on average each year....2 million.

Your answer to a problem that kills just over 100 each year is something that accidently kills over 500. That is a special kind of dumb.

I know I have pretty good odds that he didn't vote Republican in the last election.....

I'd say it's pretty good odds someone like that doesn't vote at all.

Forum List

Back