Election Canvassers In Michigan Wishes To Change Their Vote After Call From Trump

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump personally called two Republican canvassers in Michigan who are now attempting to withdraw their support for certifying Detroit-area votes. Monica Palmer and William Hartmann initially opposed certifying the votes for Wayne County, but faced a torrent of condemnation and accusations of racism for doing so and backtracked.

“I did receive a call from President Trump, late Tuesday evening, after the meeting,” Ms Palmer told The Washington Post. “He was checking in to make sure I was safe after hearing the threats and doxing that had occurred.” On Wednesday, both canvassers signed affidavits reversing course again saying that they were improperly pressured and that the county vote should not be certified, despite no evidence of fraud."

Good for them for standing up to those black thugs in Detroit -- and it was very kind of Trump to check on them and see if they were ok....Now that vote certification they voted in favor of can now be stopped -- which makes Trump pathway to victory that much more certain...he won the election and its time these election officials realize it and call it in his favor....We will worry about presenting the evidence of fraud later -- it is so much evidence, it will take years to present it all....Trump should remain president until then...

"Donald Trump personally called two Republican canvassers in Michigan who are now attempting to withdraw their support for certifying Detroit-area votes. Monica Palmer and William Hartmann initially opposed certifying the votes for Wayne County, but faced a torrent of condemnation and accusations of racism for doing so and backtracked.

“I did receive a call from President Trump, late Tuesday evening, after the meeting,” Ms Palmer told The Washington Post. “He was checking in to make sure I was safe after hearing the threats and doxing that had occurred.” On Wednesday, both canvassers signed affidavits reversing course again saying that they were improperly pressured and that the county vote should not be certified, despite no evidence of fraud."

Good for them for standing up to those black thugs in Detroit -- and it was very kind of Trump to check on them and see if they were ok....Now that vote certification they voted in favor of can now be stopped -- which makes Trump pathway to victory that much more certain...he won the election and its time these election officials realize it and call it in his favor....We will worry about presenting the evidence of fraud later -- it is so much evidence, it will take years to present it all....Trump should remain president until then...
The Biden lovers can only sling shit in defeat like the trolls they are.lol

The Biden lovers can only sling shit in defeat like the trolls they are.lol
Irony is lost on you folks I see.....

By the way....Trump dropped his remaining lawsuit in Michigan now...

He is giving up on courts and now going for a total coup and sycophants like yourself love it....

Forum List

Back