"Election deniers" (PLEASE) are winning in the polls! However, If they win, the democrats will.. I dunno.. deny the wins?

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Too bad I haven't been able to watch Ingraham much lately.. sigh.. one of my faves

But anyhow, here she talks about how the dim party says Vote for Us -- or else!

typical thugs, those libs..

Too bad I haven't been able to watch Ingraham much lately.. sigh.. one of my faves

But anyhow, here she talks about how the dim party says Vote for Us -- or else!

typical thugs, those libs..

The DemoKKKrats haven't accepted the results of an election they didn't win in more than 20 years. I don't expect that to change.

• Banned
The DemoKKKrats haven't accepted the results of an election they didn't win in more than 20 years. I don't expect that to change.
But... but it's OK when they deny

They are the only party one should ever consider voting for... dontcha know

LOL.....The dems are so fuckin' retarded they will see the wholesale slaughter of their party as a "mandate" to push all kinds of pants-on-head retarded shit in the lame duck session.....Watch and see.

You're probably right. And whoever holds Joe Biden's hand when he "signs" executive orders he can't understand will be very, very busy.

• Banned
LOL.....The dems are so fuckin' retarded they will see the wholesale slaughter of their party as a "mandate" to push all kinds of pants-on-head retarded shit in the lame duck session.....Watch and see.
don't have to watch. They're already doing it..

What would really be funny is if Jesus would return soon and show them exactly what he thinks of them..

Agreed, their mantra will be we weren't far enough left!

Fish and bread.
well, at least you know something about Jesus

LOL

He also did things like this

Told the woman caught in adultery (could be babykilling or whatever) Go and sin no more

Told lots of parables.. Lk 1619 is one of the most interesting IMO.. would humble the elites in DC getting filthy rich off less-wealthy people (taxpayers, etc) but they have no shame bc they have no soul (IMO)

Forum List

Back