Election Expert Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in GA in front of Judge USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

If not correct, how exactly do you explain the descrepancy between your claims that Halderman supposedly provided evidence that election was fraudulent and reality that Trump campaign failed to prove ANY of that in an actual court of law?

Easy, I never made that claim............ :biggrin:

There was no pause, there none of the bullshit you people lie about on here.
Well you stick with that if it makes you feel good.

Wtf are talking about?? The article specifically states that no such evidence was found:

"we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities have been exploited to change votes in past elections"

Evidence of some sort of system vulnerability is not evidence that it was actually used to change results.
And when ballots are available to compare to the machine counts , and they MATCH, this whole thing is stupid.

The ballots are the actual votes and they EXIST.

The machines are nothing more than an indicator

See how totally ignorant these assholes are? ^^^

They're loud, stupid, and insecure.

I talk about TODAY and this ^^^ fucking idiot wants to talk about yesterday cause that's all he thinks it's about.

jiFfM.jpg

For four years you magatards are crying about 2020 election supposedly stolen and you are telling me something about "talking about yesterday"? :slap:

What the fuck do you think this thread is about if not yet another espisode of strawgrasping for Stolen bs.

jiFfM.jpg

For four years you magatards are crying about 2020 election supposedly stolen and you are telling me something about "talking about yesterday"? :slap:

What the fuck do you think this thread is about if not yet another espisode of strawgrasping for Stolen bs.
Shut up and do what I told you.

Google "cyber security" and read for a while.

Don't come back till you do.

Unless you like making yourself look even dumber than you already are.

Leftards have shit for brains.

This ^^^ is TDS, people. This is what it's made of.

Shut up and do what I told you.

Google "cyber security" and read for a while.

Don't come back till you do.

Unless you like making yourself look even dumber than you already are.

Leftards have shit for brains.

This ^^^ is TDS, people. This is what it's made of.
Look at you ordering people around as if you matter.

Bwahahahaha

Look at you ordering people around as if you matter.

Bwahahahaha

I do matter.

You see, unlike you, I don't like the idea of having to trip over homeless people on my way to work.

Everything libtards do is bassackwards.

You voted for this, AND you're too stupid to understand that all this is going to blow back in your face.

Voting is only a TINY example of institutions without oversight.

You know why the Boeing went down, don't you? A maintenance tech forgot to put the cotter pin back in the elevator control.

Who the fuck ever heard of a mission critical operation without security?

You're the one who keeps blabbering about democracy, yet you can't even show me ONE chain of custody.

ONE mail in ballot end to end, in any of the 57 states. Can you do it?

I do matter.

You see, unlike you, I don't like the idea of having to trip over homeless people on my way to work.

Everything libtards do is bassackwards.

You voted for this, AND you're too stupid to understand that all this is going to blow back in your face.

Voting is only a TINY example of institutions without oversight.

You know why the Boeing went down, don't you? A maintenance tech forgot to put the cotter pin back in the elevator control.

Who the fuck ever heard of a mission critical operation without security?

You're the one who keeps blabbering about democracy, yet you can't even show me ONE chain of custody.

ONE mail in ballot end to end, in any of the 57 states. Can you do it?
Holy shit. Did you miss your meds today?

Fuck

Finally, because the same equipment was used in 48 other counties in Michigan, this casts significant doubt on the integrity of the entire election in the state of Michigan. I’m sure that with more Dominion equipment being audited, it would cast a dark shadow across 30 state elections. Only time will tell but ultimately the truth does come out, one way or another.

From your link. Thanks.

Well it was a story but it is the ending that counts as it just the ASOG team findings and not the consensus

The ASOG team, led by Russell J. Ramsland, Jr., found that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systematic fraud and influence election results.

He over did it. "purposefully designed" my god he put a target on his back "SUE ME"

Still everyone know how the Dominion machine issue ended. They win

No thanks needed as you do know that ASOG and their leader have been shown to be a bunch of fraudsters

Dominion has sued Fox and won. Fox admits that they lied and owes big money.
Fox News has issued a statement on its settlement with Dominion Voting Systems acknowledging that some of the right-wing network's on-air statements about Dominion were false

There is another case going on with Rudy G and Powell who will lose if they haven't already

ASOG team, led by Russell J. Ramsland has been shown to be a bunch of idiots who told the crowd what they wanted to hear and they repeated it. They lost the case.

Last edited:
Well it was a story but it is the ending that counts as it just the ASOG team findings and not the consensus

The ASOG team, led by Russell J. Ramsland, Jr., found that the Dominion Voting System is intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systematic fraud and influence election results.

He over did it. "purposefully designed" my god he put a target on his back "SUE ME"

Still everyone know how the Dominion machine issue ended. They win

No thanks needed as you do know that ASOG and their leader have been shown to be a bunch of fraudsters

Dominion has sued Fox and won. Fox admits that they lied and owes big money.
Fox News has issued a statement on its settlement with Dominion Voting Systems acknowledging that some of the right-wing network's on-air statements about Dominion were false

There is another case going on with Rudy G and Powell who will lose if they haven't already

ASOG team, led by Russell J. Ramsland has been shown to be a bunch of idiots who told the crowd what they wanted to hear and they repeated it. They lost the case.

Ooh a fact check!:banana:

nothing on this page about pauses or you telling the truth.
Bwaa Haa Haaa...............no posters provided information that support my claim?

BTW, you didn't have enough stones to directly answer a yes or no question and now you expect me to capitulate to your demands?

:abgg2q.jpg:

that was his best strategy given his opponent was so prone to shooting himself in the foot.

Biden was a terrible candidate and a terrible president, the one thing he has going for him is this is opponent then and now is just as bad
Biden having the best ballot box stuffers on his side didnt hurt

Forum List

Back