Election Expert Hacks into Dominion Voting Machine Tabulator in Court on Friday in GA in front of Judge USING ONLY A PEN TO CHANGE VOTE TOTALS

Fortunately that’s completely untrue.
Because "you say so".
That's all you demented communists are leaning on.
The fucking "DOMINION" voting system has been shown to be CORRUPTIBLE, but you ASSHOLES stomp your feet and scream "Nuh-uh".
GTFOH!!!! :eusa_hand:

Because "you say so".
That's all you demented communists are leaning on.
The fucking "DOMINION" voting system has been shown to be CORRUPTIBLE, but you ASSHOLES stomp your feet and scream "Nuh-uh".
GTFOH!!!! :eusa_hand:
There was a hand recount. If the tabulators were corrupted, we would have known years ago.

There was a hand recount. If the tabulators were corrupted, we would have known years ago.
Hand counting votes that were FRAUDULENTLY TABULATED by a fucking compromised COMPUTER proves WHAT, exactly???????????

no posters provided information that support my claim?

nope.

BTW, you didn't have enough stones to directly answer a yes or no question and now you expect me to capitulate to your demands?

not at all, in fact I know that you cannot do so because it never happened, you were lied to and you parrot that lie, it is what all you good little drones do.

What a great moniker for a vote tabulating system that can be/is used to usurp the voting electorate....DOMINION
These fuckers don't even hide their intentions any longer.
:evil:

MAGAts should learn to actually read these links....

Our report explains how attackers could exploit the flaws we found to change votes or potentially even affect election outcomes in Georgia, including how they could defeat the technical and procedural protections the state has in place. While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities have been exploited to change votes in past elections, without more precautions and mitigations, there is a serious risk that they will be exploited in the future.

Don't expect the Qult to accept that. They still b'lieve their orange god is incapable of losing.

It proves they weren’t fraudulently tabulated, dope.
Your gaslight theatre BULLSHIT is weak.
Fuck using these compromised COMPUTERS for voting!!!!!
They are PROVEN to be easily HACKED so you fucking communist mother fuckers can FORCE your SICK IDEOLOGY on We,The People!
Smash them all Hillary Clinton style with HAMMERS!

Hand counting votes that were FRAUDULENTLY TABULATED by a fucking compromised COMPUTER proves WHAT, exactly???????????
Holy shit crazy man. That makes no sense at all.

We mark our paper ballots and then feed them into a tabulator. Dominion is that tabulator. It COUNTS the vote.

Then that ballot is removed from the tabulator and STORED.

The tabulator can not change the ballot. It does not destroy the ballot. The ballot is still there to be counted. In fact the ballot is the official vote.

Jebus you people are stupid

Holy shit crazy man. That makes no sense at all.

We mark our paper ballots and then feed them into a tabulator. Dominion is that tabulator. It COUNTS the vote.

Then that ballot is removed from the tabulator and STORED.

The tabulator can not change the ballot. It does not destroy the ballot. The ballot is still there to be counted. In fact the ballot is the official vote.

Jebus you people are stupid
SMASH THEM LIKE HILLARY CLINTON DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dev3:

Great example of the kind of people on the right that we’re dealing with.

Insane, slobbering , screaming and incoherent
GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT
All you have is false mocking and convoluted ridicule.
Fuck YOU and your fucking DOMINION country wrecking computerized CHEATING!!!!!!

GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT
All you have is false mocking and convoluted ridicule.
Fuck YOU and your fucking DOMINION country wrecking computerized CHEATING!!!!!!
Woohoo

Watching a crazy person melt down has a certain train wreck kind of appeal to it

Libs better hope it is true

You have more to hide than MAGAs do
MAGAs are very bad at hiding their criminality, I’ll admit that. Mostly because they’re too delusional to know they’re committing crimes.

But those same delusions cause them to see criminality in liberals where it doesn’t exist.

Either way it’s bad for the country.

MAGAs are very bad at hiding their criminality, I’ll admit that
So will I

Dems seem to have criminality in their DNA and are slick as motor oil when it comes to election fraud

Repubs are clumsy and accident prone

If our democratic republic becomes a race to the bottom where the best cheater wins your side will win

So I want a very simple election process that favors neither side

MAGAs are very bad at hiding their criminality, I’ll admit that. Mostly because they’re too delusional to know they’re committing crimes.

But those same delusions cause them to see criminality in liberals where it doesn’t exist.

Either way it’s bad for the country.
Cool story, brah!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back