Election Fraud Central

oh, no! You've got it wrong! Because those statements were made by unnamed officials, we know without a doubt its true! 100% that's the most reliable form of proof ever!

(1) the fact that the gop officials got cited as the "source" suggests to intelligent people that they do have names, you mental pygmy.

(2) and it's nice to know that at long last "reporting" which consists of citing "unnamed" sources finally concerns a liberal hack idiot such as you, oomphydufus.

then what are their names?

When and if the reporter names them, you'll know, you idiot.

(1) the fact that the gop officials got cited as the "source" suggests to intelligent people that they do have names, you mental pygmy.

(2) and it's nice to know that at long last "reporting" which consists of citing "unnamed" sources finally concerns a liberal hack idiot such as you, oomphydufus.

then what are their names?

When and if the reporter names them, you'll know, you idiot.
\

Why wouldn't the reporter name them? That is his job - right? To report?

Oh nozies. Then it MUST not be true.

Oh, no! You've got it wrong! Because those statements were made by unnamed officials, we know without a doubt its TRUE! 100% That's the most reliable form of proof ever!
:D Looks like he's treating us to a last FAUXRAGE meltdown before he self bans.

I am not enraged, you stupid dip shit, much less faux enraged.

And since the Obemssiah is the one who will end up losing, you will still be able to enjoy me here.

Try being right about something for a change.

It could grow on you. Something growing on your beside slime and mold would be a refreshing change of pace, too.

Oh, no! You've got it wrong! Because those statements were made by unnamed officials, we know without a doubt its TRUE! 100% That's the most reliable form of proof ever!

And since the Obemssiah is the one who will end up losing, you will still be able to enjoy me here.

It could grow on you. Something growing on your beside slime and mold would be a refreshing change of pace, too.

There is presently a 77% chance you will have to eat your words.

Recently a voter got directed to cover up her shirt which said "Vote Bible" whatever that means.

Ok. Fair enough. There is not supposed to be any electioneering at a polling place.

Well, sometimes it appears to be JUST peachy:
A7B8LjyCYAAaFyq.jpg
-- Photo: Voters in Philadelphia forced to vote next to giant Obama mural | Twitchy

But the liberals here will insist that "there's nothing to see here. Just move along."

You truly do not have the slightest clue about how that "probability [sic] statement" came to be.

It's funny watching you confirm and reconfirm how utterly ignorant and deluded you are.

:lmao:

Recently a voter got directed to cover up her shirt which said "Vote Bible" whatever that means.

Ok. Fair enough. There is not supposed to be any electioneering at a polling place.

A7B8LjyCYAAaFyq.jpg
-- Photo: Voters in Philadelphia forced to vote next to giant Obama mural | Twitchy

But the liberals here will insist that "there's nothing to see here. Just move along."

Where does the mural say to vote for Obama?

That's a precious quibble.

You truly do not have the slightest clue about how that "probability [sic] statement" came to be.

It's funny watching you confirm and reconfirm how utterly ignorant and deluded you are.

update: 78%

A7B8LjyCYAAaFyq.jpg

If its a quibble why are you whining?

they dont do facts.

They are going to go all Tim McVeigh on us when they lose this one

A7B8LjyCYAAaFyq.jpg

:rolleyes:

really?

it should have been covered

I'm not. I am simply attaching an accurate description to your incredibly disingenuous attempt to redefine the issue.

You are a fool and a fraud.

I'm here to make sure you gain no traction, you dishonest lib hack bitch.

No need to thank me. The American voters are making me plenty happy enough by booting your Obamessiah the fuck OUT of Office.

:clap2:

pollingsite_philly.jpg

If the Obama Mural is not "electioneering" IN a polling place (as per the delusional and dishonest hack argument of OomphyDufus), then presumably if the GOP had a similar mural quoting Mitt Romney, with a wall sized image of Mitt and maybe a campaign logo or two, the liberal Democratics WOULDN'T be throwing a hissy fit over it.

Go ahead. Raise your hand if you want to claim that the liberal Democatics would say nothing about it.

Put your hand down, OomphyDufus. You're a dishonest lib hack idiot.

I'm not. I am simply attaching an accurate description to your incredibly disingenuous attempt to redefine the issue.

You are a fool and a fraud.

I'm here to make sure you gain no traction, you dishonest lib hack bitch.

No need to thank me. The American voters are making me plenty happy enough by booting your Obamessiah the fuck OUT of Office.

:clap2:

You're the one who equated it to a "Vote Bible" T-Shirt. Where does the mural say to vote for anything in particular?

pollingsite_philly.jpg

If the Obama Mural is not "electioneering" IN a polling place (as per the delusional and dishonest hack argument of OomphyDufus), then presumably if the GOP had a similar mural quoting Mitt Romney, with a wall sized image of Mitt and maybe a campaign logo or two, the liberal Democratics WOULDN'T be throwing a hissy fit over it.

Go ahead. Raise your hand if you want to claim that the liberal Democatics would say nothing about it.

Put your hand down, OomphyDufus. You're a dishonest lib hack idiot.

? Is that what the issue really is to you? Who would and would not be complaining about what and what not?

Clackamas County identifies accused elections worker as Deanna Swenson of Oregon City | OregonLive.com

Clackamas County today identified the temporary elections worker accused of altering ballots as Deanna Swenson, 55, of the Oregon City area.

She was "relieved of duty immediately after the alleged ballot tampering was discovered," Tim Heider, county spokesman, said in a press release.

Swenson, who is registered as a Republican, also worked previous elections, at least back to 2010, said Scot Sideras, county counsel.

Swenson is accused of filling in the names of Republican candidates on ballots where voters did not make a choice. Tampering with ballots is a Class C felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $125,000.

She volunteered as a ballot counter so she could tamper with ballots and put in votes for Republicans. God only knows how many other Republican operatives were working with her.

It's too bad they don't have Voter ID.

Oh, wait...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back