Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

There was clearly a goal . “stop the Steal”… stop the count…

That was the goal.

A riot with a goal/agenda sure sounds like an insurrection… especially when that agenda has o do with control of the government
Look, I'm not posting to change your opinion, that's impossible, but I stand with what I have already stated.
There was a riot which didn't even need to happen if the Speaker of the House had only contacted the Sergeant of Arms.
Back up was offered by Trump, and it was declined for some reason. :eusa_whistle:

Protesting a stolen election, duh.

LOLOL

You mean an election you can't prove was stolen. Not even after more than 3 years.

tenor.gif

Riot with a goal? Nope, it was a demonstration that just got out of hand with the help
of some 'usual' suspects, and some 'unusual' suspects. You could probably look
at some that were in your tent, Lesh.
Uh huh. That’s why there’s convictions of seditious conspiracy for the planners because it “just got out of hand”. :rolleyes:

Insurrection is a criminal offense, not a civil violation, Vermin. Show me the civil code covering insurrection.

Dumbfuck, why was OJ ordered to pay the Goldman's millions of dollars by a civil court for being responsible for Ron Goldman's death if OJ was acquitted of murder in criminal court?

Here's where you run. :abgg2q.jpg:

Riots aren't hoping to gain anything, most riots are just to vent their displeasure.
They really aren't well thought out.

You're not very good at this, are you?
J6 was thought out and it had a goal that hang mike pence would do something...

Forum List

Back