Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

No stupid, the libtard courts said Trump committed insurrection.

The 14th doesn't negate the 5th Amendment.

Amendment V​

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
Do you not notice the word crime in there? This wasn't a criminal court you Bingo. He wasn't held to a capital crime. He was simply disqualified because the petitioners proved he was a piece of shit insurrectionist. It takes a criminal trial to make a criminal conviction, a civil trial for a civil judgment and a hearing, or whatever this was for disqualification. Different court you dipshit.

It was a bit more than a protest. A protest would have been loud and OUTSIDE.

It would not have had assholes forcing their way through police lines, injuring 140 cops and breaking into the Capitol

Try again
Yes, it was a LOT more than a protest.

It was the FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE to frame the NARRATIVE we're arguing about now.
Any other dumb questions?

How can you insist there was an insurrection, when there were no such charges brought against any individual and no court convictions of any individual for such a charge?

Why do you make such buffoonish claims?
Some of the other insurrectionists have been convicted of sedition.

So, there's that.

The more I'm thinking about this, the more I'm thinking Trump fucked up royally challenging the Colorado ruling. By doing so, he's putting his entire political future on the line. That's quite the gamble. He prolly would have been better off just letting the Colorado decision stand. Then at worst, he wouldn't have been on the ballot in only one state. A state he's gonna lose in the general election anyway. Now he's risking being banned by all 50 states.
He’s betting on his boys coming through for him. I’m not sure they won’t but I’m hoping they aren’t that cynical and see this for what it is.

Please explain how one "engages" in some crime without being "guilty" of said crime, Dunce. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Amendment V​

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

LOL

You dumbfuck, that's in terms of a criminal charge. Trump wasn't charged criminally. Dayum, you're dumber than dirt.

Part of my evidence is contained in the Dinesh D'Souza 2000 mules film.
Also, unlike the Democrats, I studied just the states that were part of the problem.
Some of the infected states took very few votes to tip the scale, to Biden or to Trump
Some took no more than some thousand votes and others were a lot closer.
I also took into account that every rejection of the Trump fan suits was based on them not having standing and the courts never studied the facts presented.
Trump was only involved in 2 of the suits and he had standing. But even his suits were not tried for facts, but were still rejected.
When a non trial happens, and trials are triers of fact, you know there has been a gigantic fuck up.
As it turns out all the infected states in sum total were no more than 200,000 votes and I mean every state contested.

Trump was president. What to you mean install himself?
First bob, even dinesh doesn't claim his film proved any election fraud.

You studied what states. Especially since all 50 states certified their elections as fair and accurate.

Infected? With what bob. The humper contested MI and he lost by 150,000+ votes.

The humper lawsuits? No evidence was presented bob. The courts don't allow one to go phishing.

Again, they we were reject for having no merit.

Much like you.

Last edited:
The way America is suppose to work is that you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. But you Bidenista Cultists have shit all over the Constitution from Day 1, this the latest example is now surprise to anyone.
Or at least how you understood it anyway. :dunno:

Do you not notice the word crime in there? This wasn't a criminal court you Bingo. He wasn't held to a capital crime. He was simply disqualified because the petitioners proved he was a piece of shit insurrectionist. It takes a criminal trial to make a criminal conviction, a civil trial for a civil judgment and a hearing, or whatever this was for disqualification. Different court you dipshit.

Sadly, cons just aren't bright enough to understand that. It's why they look like such idiots here.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, it was a LOT more than a protest.

It was the FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE to frame the NARRATIVE we're arguing about now.
Any other dumb questions?
Ok… we can dispense with “the crazy “ responses

Forum List

Back