Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

They are responding.

Loud and clear.

They're calling you a lying sack of shit, and YOU can't respond cause you know it's true.
What am I lying about stupid?

I’m asking a question. One they can’t answer apparently

I wonder why

It wasn't an attack on the capitol, you lying fucktard.

Leftards are completely full of bullshit.

LOL

Of course it wasn't. This...

4tliby.gif

... wasn't Trump supporters attacking police at the Capitol. They were just there to sing Kumbaya.

The way America is suppose to work is that you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
That's still how it works. Trump hasnt been convicted of any criminal counts by this ruling. This case wasn't about holding anyone to account for criminality. It was, all in all, a rather mundane challenge to eligibility on the grounds that section 3 of the 14 Amendment disqualifies insurrectionists just as the requirements for assuming office such as age or citizenship disqualifies others. The language in the 14th mentions nothing about a conviction for insurrection being disqualifying only someone having engaged in insurrection. Which the Supreme Court agreed Trump engaged in through the preponderance of evidence. This is really no different that the Civil case earlier this year that determined Trump a rapist. He wasn't convicted under New York criminal code as a rapist but he was found to have defamed E Jean Carroll by lying about his assault on her. These are all different courts making unflattering determinations about Trump that fall within their legal scope. Just because it isn't criminal doesn't mean it's invalid.
But you Bidenista Cultists have shit all over the Constitution from Day 1, this the latest example is now surprise to anyone.
You don't understand the Constitution you dumb Bingo and I say that as someone who would shit on the Constitution. The actual one. I don't have any shame about my willingness to desecrate anything those slaving tyrants and their culturally deficient descendants use to prop up their fairytale creation stories.

It wasn't an attack on the capitol, you lying fucktard.

Leftards are completely full of bullshit.
It wasn’t? What would you call attacking Capitol police and smashing your way into a building?

Of course it was an attack.

LOLOL

The word, "guilty," is not actually in there. Your lie just exposed how weak and desperate your position is.

tenor.gif
Hey stupid, you can't punish people in the US if they aren't guilty of what you claim they are guilty of.

What a dumbass.

That's still how it works. Trump hasnt been convicted of any criminal counts by this ruling. This case wasn't about holding anyone to account for criminality. It was, all in all, a rather mundane challenge to eligibility on the grounds that section 3 of the 14 Amendment disqualifies insurrectionists just as the requirements for assuming office such as age or citizenship disqualifies others. The language in the 14th mentions nothing about a conviction for insurrection being disqualifying only someone having engaged in insurrection. Which the Supreme Court agreed Trump engaged in through the preponderance of evidence. This is really no different that the Civil case earlier this year than determined Trump a rapist. He wasn't convicted under New York criminal code as a rapist but he was found to have defamed E Jean Carroll by lying about his assault on her. These are all different courts making unflattering determinations about Trump that fall within their legal scope. Just because it isn't criminal doesn't mean it's invalid.

You don't understand the Constitution you dumb Bingo and I say that as someone who would shit on the Constitution. The actual one. I don't have any shame about my willingness to desecrate anything those slaving tyrants and their culturally deficient descendants use to prop up their fairytale creation stories.
No stupid, the libtard courts said Trump committed insurrection.

The 14th doesn't negate the 5th Amendment.

Amendment V​

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

So you refuse to respond

So far we’ve gotten claims that it was a peaceful protest (and that’s obviously not accurate)

And silence

I wonder why they can’t respond
They are responding.

Loud and clear.

They're calling you a lying sack of shit, and YOU can't respond cause you know it's true.
What am I lying about stupid?

I’m asking a question. One they can’t answer apparently

I wonder why
They can answer just fine.

Lousy reading comprehension on your part does not constitute inability on theirs.

He's not being accused of being legally guilty of insurrection. He was found to have "engaged" in it. Which is all the 14th Amendment requires.
Please explain how one "engages" in some crime without being "guilty" of said crime, Dunce. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Amendment V​

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Protest a stolen election, duh.
:rolleyes:
It was a bit more than a protest. A protest would have been loud and OUTSIDE.

It would not have had assholes forcing their way through police lines, injuring 140 cops and breaking into the Capitol

Try again

Forum List

Back