Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

During the hearing where both sides got to present evidence of Trump engaging in or not engaging in the insurrection.
That would be impossible as there was no insurrection. Smith wouldn't let that go.....Gay Ron Teed.

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

By the way all the Supreme Court Justices of Colorado agreed that Trump "engaged in" insurrection. Even the three Republican ones.
By the way, tell them to contact Chris Wray.

Three of Trumps biggest supporters, no doubt.

Drop the dem propaganda rhetoric......LOL

And where does the supposed right exist?

LOL....I love it..."Destroying property is illegal, but..." Priceless....

Attacking police is exactly trying to overthrow democracy, by attacking police, you attack the rule of law....Good GAWD, you people can NOT be this braindead....

Not when the police are murdering people, dumbass! The police are no longer anything but criminals.

That would be impossible as there was no insurrection. Smith wouldn't let that go.....Gay Ron Teed.
It's not impossible little dipshit. Try to accept reality.
WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

By the way, tell them to contact Chris Wray.

Three of Trumps biggest supporters, no doubt.

Drop the dem propaganda rhetoric......LOL
The three Republican judges on Colorado's Supreme Court also found Trump "engaged in" insurrection. Diphshit.

BS Filter & j-mac

I'm outta here for the day...

But keep in mind that if Trump hadn't tried the BIG LIE, if he had just conceded the election like an adult, he would almost certainly be elected in 2024.

But now he's going to be barred from ever holding office and go to prison.

So, mull on that for a while!

BS Filter & j-mac

But keep in mind that if Trump hadn't tried the BIG LIE, if he had just conceded the election like an adult, he would almost certainly be elected in 2024.

C-ya!

All I can say is you’re going to be disappointed…

BS Filter & j-mac

Nope. The US Supreme Court will fix your wagon soon.

the Colorado supreme court found that there was proof that trump was engaged in the 1/6 insurrection through incitement in his speech
Oh really.......I see you are totally willing to disenfranchise the voting rights of many Trump supporting Americans. How fascist of you....(think about that).

You do know what the FBI has said about your insurrection, don't you?

But a group of Trump haters in robes have.....you see how ridiculous your and others positions here are?

through inviting them to DC, then sending them down to the Capitol

"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

illegally with no permit to march there

It isn't the responsibility of POTUS to get parade permits.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the rabid foaming at the mouth LW press coverage that immediately followed the CSC 'decision'......has dropped off exponentially. They realize SCOTUS will rule against CSC and not against Trump.

Guarantee you SCOTUS will not get involved in removing a presidential candidate......they've made comments previously about it's up to the American people to decide.

Same for those fabled '61' cases the clowns on the left continuously cite as 'Trump's failure' same deal.....you think some jack leg state court was willing to go down in history as the court that immediately overturned an election?

No you dipshit, I was discussing the hearing that happened in Colorado to hear evidence about whether Trump "engaged in" the insurrection.
We’ll, Trump never was in court about Jan 6, only the demofk clowns in congress did, and there were no lawyers

And only in your feeble fantasy is that some sort of "bitch slap". 😄

Jack Smith filed two motions. One for the appellate court to fast track and the other for the Supreme Court to fast track and by pass the appellate court. With the appellate court agreeing to fast track however and hearing arguments on Jan 5th that means we're going to get a ruling from them pretty quickly and so there really is no reason for the Supreme Court to bypass them. What you think is a victory for Trump is actually a victory for Smith. He fired two shots and only needed one to hit and it did. Also the Supreme Court can decide to fast track again after the appellate court rules early January so look for that to likely happen.
Link

We’ll, Trump never was in court about Jan 6, only the demofk clowns in congress did, and there were no lawyers
Trump never showed up to the Jan 6th hearings because he's a pussy who declined the commissions invitation to testify. He did have representation in Colorado and he lost. He lost so hard that 8 seperate judges, including Republican ones, found him to be an insurrectionist.

Trump never showed up to the Jan 6th hearings because he's a pussy who declined the commissions invitation to testify. He did have representation in Colorado and he lost. He lost so hard that 8 seperate judges, including Republican ones, found him to be an insurrectionist.
That hearing wasn’t a Jan 6th hearing fool

That hearing wasn’t a Jan 6th hearing fool
Guy, you're all over the place. You mentioned Jan 6th, not me. I'm just informing you Trump pussed out on that hearing.
You think what from that? Hahaha, why would ole jack need to bypass the appellate if he controlled them? You lick quite a lot of dnc poopy
I don't know what dipshit conspiracy you're trying to share me with here. Jack Smith doesn't control anyone.

Forum List

Back