Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Trump said to go to the Capitol peacefully, which they did. Once they were there, his instructions were to 'fight like Hell', which they also did.

His intentions were clear. If there was any doubt, his inactions while the Capitol was being attacked, removed that doubt.

His Dereliction of Duty proved that he supported the insurrection.

lol

The mind of a crazed TDS leftard. ^^^

Then where was the evidence introduced to the court that Trump had committed, indicted and found guilty of insurrection?

I think it's referred to as due process.

Due process was served in his trial.

That hearing wasn’t a Jan 6th hearing fool

It was a hearing to determine Trump's eligibility to run for president. A Colorado Court ruled he's not. If the U.S. Supreme Court affirms that Colorado ruling, then Trump is not eligible to run for president in any state.

It was a hearing to determine Trump's eligibility to run for president. A Colorado Court ruled he's not. If the U.S. Supreme Court affirms that Colorado ruling, then Trump is not eligible to run for president in any state.
True. But when the USSC says he is eligible in CO that also means he is good in all states, right?

The betting is that the the USSC will keep him on all ballots. The only question is will it be a 9-0 reversal.

True. But when the USSC says he is eligible in CO that also means he is good in all states, right?

The betting is that the the USSC will keep him on all ballots. The only question is will it be a 9-0 reversal.

If they rule that, yes, of course. Pretty big gamble on Trump's part, wouldn't you say?

Merry Christmas!
The problem is that the constitution does not say that...

It specifically states ENGAGED instead of CONVICTED.

The 14th sec 3, is not a criminal punishment, it is a Civil punishment.
Without a conviction, it's simply someone's opinion whether the subject was "ENGAGED."

If they rule that, yes, of course. Pretty big gamble on Trump's part, wouldn't you say?
Actually, no. You and I both know that there was no "insurrection", and even better, no prosecutor even charged him with it.
We both know that Trump hating DAs Letitia & Fani both ran on "getting Trump".
Jack Smith was appointed illegally.
So I'm thinking Trump beats all 91 charges eventually.

It's funny how you Trump MAGGOTS think you can gaslight the whole country. We all saw what happened on Jan. 6, 2021.

Yeah but you dumbass fucktards thought you saw an insurrection.

Which means you have no clue what a real insurrection looks like.

You can jump up and down and continue to lie your ass off, but it will change nothing!

Right back at ya, lying leftard.

BLM did protests and riots. The rioters should go to prison.

The J6 people attempted to violently overthrow democracy. They too should go to prison...along with the person who incited them.
What a bunch of horseshit.

Leftards are truly fucked up human beings.

Actually, no. You and I both know that there was no "insurrection", and even better, no prosecutor even charged him with it.
We both know that Trump hating DAs Letitia & Fani both ran on "getting Trump".
Jack Smith was appointed illegally.
So I'm thinking Trump beats all 91 charges eventually.

Actually, no.

Wrong. It's a huge gamble. If the SCOTUS rules against him, his bid for the presidency is over. Whereas had he not asked for their review, the worst that would have happened is he wouldn't have been on that one state's ballot. A state he would lose in the general election anyway.

1703646957522.png

Yes I have.....Insurrection is a criminal violation of Federal law. When was Trump indicted, prosecuted and sentenced for violating US Code?

LOL....

He wasn't charged with insurrection. You're clueless.

Forum List

Back