Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

The Colorado Supreme Court acted beyond their authority for one. Second, there was no insurrection to accuse Trump of participating in.
How was it beyond their authority to make that ruling? Do you have legal argument for it?

True. But when the USSC says he is eligible in CO that also means he is good in all states, right?

The betting is that the the USSC will keep him on all ballots. The only question is will it be a 9-0 reversal.
It'll take a while to get to the Supreme Court. Going to have to go a bunch of other courts first before it gets there. Who knows when it'll happen.

The Colorado Supreme Court acted beyond their authority for one. Second, there was no insurrection to accuse Trump of participating in.
I don’t understand who you all think you’re fooling when you say there wasn’t an insurrection. As soon as a group violently charged the capital to stop the certification of votes for president it was, by definition, an insurrection

I don’t understand who you all think you’re fooling when you say there wasn’t an insurrection. As soon as a group violently charged the capital to stop the certification of votes for president it was, by definition, an insurrection
Then why hasn't anyone been charged and convicted for insurrection?

That's all well and fine, but where is Trump's due process rights?

If they are so savvy, they need to send their findings to Jack Smith, asap.
Due process bullshit , he should be in front of a judge with the charge of treason and if found guilty should be put to death,

It was already proven in a court of law. Haven't you been paying attention?
Yes I have.....Insurrection is a criminal violation of Federal law. When was Trump indicted, prosecuted and sentenced for violating US Code?

LOL....
Two courts to date said the Diaper Don is a insurrectionist , with three on the hopper right now, Minnesota Michigan and Maine are deciding that right now. . Secretary of state can also decide if Trump is a insurrectionist and hold Diaper Don off the ballot.

No it wasn't, horrible fucking leftard asswipe.

You don't get to make up definitions

It's NOT YOUR CALL, you don't get to participate.

Sorry boi.

Now move the fuck on before I reach out across the internet and bitch slap your silly retarded face.

Sorry boi.

Now move the fuck on before I reach out across the internet and bitch slap your silly retarded face.

It's not your call either. It was the courts' call in Colorado.

This is about the level of intelligence we expect from these stupid fucking leftards.

Like I really care if some dimwitted rightie with half a brain decided to DECLARE Trump guilty

Cause that's what's going on here

These dumbass EVIL leftards think they can DECLARE Trump guilty, and here's the rotten bastards calling him a dictator at the same time.

You know what the definition of a dictator is, right? The dictator says "I declare" and whatever follows becomes law.

Sorry, I ain't tolerating any leftard dictators, TODAY OR ANY OTHER DAY.

Y'all leftards can go straight to hell with your bullshit.

:finger3:

Trump said to go to the Capitol peacefully, which they did. Once they were there, his instructions were to 'fight like Hell', which they also did.

His intentions were clear. If there was any doubt, his inactions while the Capitol was being attacked, removed that doubt.

His Dereliction of Duty proved that he supported the insurrection.

Oh bullshit. Never happened

Sorry boi.

What definition do you think I’m making up?! If you’re talking about insurrection then why don’t you post what you think is the real definition. Make sure you source it

Forum List

Back