Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

I understand why and how Colorado did it… I agree that Trump hold responsibility in the insurrection. I just think in the end this move is going to help Trump and start in motion a very unhealthy ping pong cycle of litigation
It has to be done though. The repercussions of allowing any president to get away with such destructive treachery would have far greater and far lasting impacts on our system of govt.

The up side is that any serious litigation requires serious evidence in order to succeed.
Simply saying they will do the same is not the same as actually getting it done. As we see with the Biden “impeachment”.

Who has been proven to have erected that non functioning gallows?
There was no insurrection on January 6. We have an amendment to stop the Feds under Biden from outlawing peaceful demonstrations. And yes this was peaceful for a time. So what happened to the protestors? Cops hurled grenades back of the crowd and this so shook them up some headed at the Capitol and in a panic even tried to scale walls.

By the way, one of the Capitol Cops who was a Lt. wanted to tell the Jan 6 Committee all of this and the democrats blocked him so he did not get what happened on the record.

Stop failing bob.

Lazy argument… were all of the confederate officials during the civil war charged with insurrection in court?

Give a straight answer as I’ve done for you with your leading questions
Here is where you ran off the road into the ditch.

You talked about during the war.

The 14th was not law at the time of the war.

The Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution was adopted on July 9, 1868, as one of the Reconstruction Amendments. Wikipedia

The disqualification under the 14th is from ever holding office again, dupe. That means he’s not eligible to be on any ballot. Ever.

The other poster was right.
You are a shitty lawyer.
You’re such a moron, and a sock, wouldn’t be surprised to learn that you are the “other” poster.

And nobody asked about the duration of a disqualification, you imbecile. Try to follow along with the actual conversation and there is a tiny hope you might not prove to be so singularly retarded every time you post.

And the ruling, so far, is limited tot the GOP primary ballot in Colorado

I’m not surprised you’re wrong. You usually are. I’m just wondering if you have any capability of ever being right.

Doubtful, Fakey.

Who has been proven to have erected that non functioning gallows?
There was no insurrection on January 6. We have an amendment to stop the Feds under Biden from outlawing peaceful demonstrations. And yes this was peaceful for a time. So what happened to the protestors? Cops hurled grenades back of the crowd and this so shook them up some headed at the Capitol and in a panic even tried to scale walls.

By the way, one of the Capitol Cops who was a Lt. wanted to tell the Jan 6 Committee all of this and the democrats blocked him so he did not get what happened on the record.

Why even have a gallows? Why chant "Hang Mike Pence"?

Oh boy, I got another blow hard telling me what I’m going to be saying and feeling. Do people like you even realize how pompous you sound?
I made a prediction based on your perpetual behavior.

You cannot make or offer any coherent arguments based on actual facts much less one that is grounded in logic. And you lie an awful lot.

If you want to stop always losing, nobody is forcing you to enter the arena. :itsok:

CNN had an old fart lawyer who said that he and Larry Tribe are absolutely convinced that the CO ruling to disqualify Trump is 100% correct and unassailable legally.

Then on FNC I saw Jonathan Turley and Alan Dershowitz say that the USSC will overturn it 9-0.

I'd bet on Turley and Dershowitz.

They said that Roberts needs to tailor the decision to get a 9-0 decision to avoid any political blow-back.

Something like obvious due process violations.

It’s the foundation of the constitutional amendments are you saying that isn’t relevant in how it’s applied in todays courtrooms??
I believe you are discussing an amendment that was created 3 years after the war ended. Check out when the 14th was enacted.

GO look it up. A search engine could be you one and only friend.
That’s not how this Board works, the dainty.

I’ll accept your non answer as confirmation that you have no actual answer.

Of course, this was already well known.

/—-/ So you’d be ok with every Red state barring any democRAT from the ballot based on an unproven accusation? Maybe you want that chaos to destroy our electoral process.
See, this is where believing your own bullshit face plants headlong into the brick wall of reality.

Actual evidence is required to “bar” any candidate from a ballot. I can’t imagine that even the most partisan judge would risk their reputation and career for anything less.

Forum List

Back