Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

Are you selling the con job that on January 6 power changes? Why then have the change happen 2 weeks later? Who believes that Biden got in by his minions fighting anybody else?
Are you really going to try and fail to convince anyone otherwise bob.

Hang Mike pence

States rights ludicrous suggestion. Besides it’s not the state, its 4 lib loon judges. Put it to a statewide vote of residents
Shameful beyond shaming words when the Only way you can win is to prevent competition from showing up.

Nope. For people other than confederate soldiers and leaders, they likely don’t have any of this crap in mind. But, still, if they had even contemplated such a use of the 14h, they wouldn’t have imagined that such a determination could be made in a State court at all for a federal office. And they absolutely would have envisioned a trial. Here, as you’ve been informed, there was no trial. Just a pre-trial “hearing.”
They didn’t make a constitutional amendment for a one off event or for only cases of civil war. And they absolutely would have stood for states rights. That was a primary focus of the founders, to limit the power of the federal government.

You need to brush up on your history.

And they had a trial in Co. get a dictionary. It was a trial

You changed the topic to being about Confederates. So now lets hear why you did that.
If you want to tie in the SC decision known as Dred Scott v Sandford case, be my guest. This case nailed the lid on the notion that slavery was then legal.
I didn’t change the topic. The topic and this case are about the 14th amendment and what it means. That’s what I brought up

Right. No criminal charges were filed.

So without the benefit of even the protections accorded to actual criminal defendants, a state court has now ruled that Trump engaged in an “insurrection.”

Not even after a trial. After a mere civil case pre trial hearing.

And you’re fine with that. We all know why. You’re a hack.
Of course I’m fine with it just as I’ll be fine when SCOTUS rules against it. That’s the way our legal system works. People like you like to pick and choose.

More like you will be lamenting the fact that those ungrateful, rino appointees weren’t political enough to help Trump.
This is a slam dunk. It could very well be 9-0 or 7-2. The USSC will not be nearly as political as Colorado. You're gonna see it, but the sad part is you won't learn anything. Ideologues have closed minds.

If this stands MAGA will be wetting its pants.

It will help Trump with his people in IA initially but not in NH.

This maybe the keystone breaking his logjam defense against the American people in the courts.

I will be fine with the final ruling. This is how we settle our difs instead of shooting each other.

They didn’t make a constitutional amendment for a one off event or for only cases of civil war.

Actually, they did. It’s called the 14th Amendment which was created with that “one off event” specifically and recently in mind.
And they absolutely would have stood for states rights.
So do most of us. But that’s not the issue.
That was a primary focus of the founders,
No. It wasn’t. But it was one of their concerns.
to limit the power of the federal government.
Yeah. It was designed, in part, to keep a check on the aggregation of too much power in the hands of the Federal government. However, that doesn’t mean that the Founders and Framers sought to create a Federal government that was too hobbled to function.
You need to brush up on your history.
No. You need to get a better education than the one that has misled you so badly. Sadly, at most, you have just an incomplete grasp on all of this.
And they had a trial in Co. get a dictionary. It was a trial
You’re wrong and a stubborn liar. Even they don’t refer to the mere hearing as a trial. There was no trial.

Last edited:
This is a slam dunk. It could very well be 9-0 or 7-2. The USSC will not be nearly as political as Colorado. You're gonna see it, but the sad part is you won't learn anything. Ideologues have closed minds.
Fakey is too ignorant and dishonest to even be embarrassed when he is proved wrong.

Are you really going to try and fail to convince anyone otherwise bob.

Hang Mike pence
Who has been proven to have erected that non functioning gallows?
There was no insurrection on January 6. We have an amendment to stop the Feds under Biden from outlawing peaceful demonstrations. And yes this was peaceful for a time. So what happened to the protestors? Cops hurled grenades back of the crowd and this so shook them up some headed at the Capitol and in a panic even tried to scale walls.

By the way, one of the Capitol Cops who was a Lt. wanted to tell the Jan 6 Committee all of this and the democrats blocked him so he did not get what happened on the record.

Of course I’m fine with it just as I’ll be fine when SCOTUS rules against it. That’s the way our legal system works. People like you like to pick and choose.
Nah. You’ll cry and whine all the more, like the bitch you always are.

But you are close to being right on one point. I do pick and choose. I pick the actual law and choose to approve of decisions (even ones I don’t like the outcomes of) when it’s adhered to.

All that hacks like you care about is the outcome you prefer.

However, that doesn’t mean that the Founders and Framers sought to create a Federal government that was too hobbled to function.
No the framers built a pretty solid government that has lasted and evolved for centuries. It’s modern day partisan wingnut hacks and authoritarian populists like Trump that are trying to hobble our government

Nah. You’ll cry and whine all the more, like the bitch you always are.

But you are close to being right on one point. I do pick and choose. I pick the actual law and choose to approve of decisions (even ones I don’t like the outcomes of) when it’s adhered to.

All that hacks like you care about is the outcome you prefer.

Forum List

Back