Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

CNN had an old fart lawyer who said that he and Larry Tribe are absolutely convinced that the CO ruling to disqualify Trump is 100% correct and unassailable legally.

Then on FNC I saw Jonathan Turley and Alan Dershowitz say that the USSC will overturn it 9-0.

I'd bet on Turley and Dershowitz.

They said that Roberts needs to tailor the decision to get a 9-0 decision to avoid any political blow-back.

Something like obvious due process violations.
Also the insurrection law was a law. And provides for a fine up to $10,000

Trump did not storm the capitol as the term is used by Democrats.
To use insurrection as a claim, this first must be proven in courts of law.

Last edited:
The 14th Amendment doesn't say anything at all about a person needing to be convicted of anything. They found that the President engaged in insurrection and that this bars him from holding office under section 3 of the 14th Amendment. They wrote a ruling over a hundred and twenty pages long defending that ruling. As I said, feel free to be a bitch about it. :dunno:
/——/ Twitter took down this video. Why?

Everyone has the right to run for president. unless they don't meet the stipulations like age, etc. listed in the Constitution.

Your argument is nonsense. For example, which natural born citizens at least 35 years old can't run for president?
ANS: no one is barred from running
Yes, stipulations like not having engaged in insurrection or rebellion. :rolleyes:

And not a single one of them for "insurrection" Odd that, huh?

Do you think the drafters of the 14th were trying to save on ink? Why didn't they specifically enumerate "President and Vice-President" in section 3 if they intended to include them? They did list "President and Vice-President" in section 2

The 14th amendment sec. 2 does not refer to the President and vice-President, it refers to 'electors for President and Vice-President of the United States'.

Sec. 3 says: 'hold any office'.

Forum List

Back