Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

If it’s Biden against Trump, Trump wins. And they know it. They KNOW more people will vote for Trump, and they don’t care. They want to remove the choice for president from the people.

Imbecile, this suit was brought on by Republicans and Independents, not Democrats. It's Republicans who don't want Trump to run.

What happened on 1/6 was self evident. Both republicans and democrats came out and spoke against Trump's actions during and immediately after the insurrection on 1/6, including the Republican Speaker/leader of the House McCarthy and the Senate Majority leader, Mitch McConnell.

They later coward...for fear of retaliation from Trumpers, and sold their soul for power.... But at the time, All Republicans in congress, we're scared and running for their lives from the insurrectionists.

We have the live video of it....among other things.

This wasn't some made up event of nothingness Gipper.
EIGHT Months of that bullshit from the leftards.

TWENTY MURDERS.

TWO BILLION DOLLARS in property damage.

Go complain to a fucking libtard, you miserable hypocrite.

TWENTY FUCKING MURDERS, and you're bitching about a 4 hour protest?

Please, GO TO HELL with this stupid idiotic leftard bullshit.

5/29 was worse than J6.

How come you cult fucks are pearl clutching over 529?

Its not because you are brainwashed cult fucks, is it?

What happened on 1/6 was self evident. Both republicans and democrats came out and spoke against Trump's actions during and immediately after the insurrection on 1/6, including the Republican Speaker/leader of the House McCarthy and the Senate Majority leader, Mitch McConnell.

They later coward...for fear of retaliation from Trumpers, and sold their soul for power.... But at the time, All Republicans in congress, we're scared and running for their lives from the insurrectionists.

We have the live video of it....among other things.

This wasn't some made up event of nothingness Gipper.
You missed my point. Your entire response has nothing to do with my point.

Doesn't have to be convicted of committing a crime as he's not facing a criminal action. Which is why Confederates were banned from holding public office without being charged with committing insurrection.
They were in the confederate military, a fact that could be proven.

9You can do better than that, ffs! Give me an honest link of get the fuck outa here.

Fuck you. You asked for who was disqualified without a trial for insurrection and I showed you 8 people who were. Not my problem you don't like the link you can't refute.

Trump is not at risk of being locked up over this, Dumbfuck. Like you, your murder analogy is a failure.

If he is not at risk at being locked up for sedition, why should he be kicked off the ballot?

What the fuck are you babbling about? You want him in prison…but not foreign asset Biden.

When did Congress rule it an insurrection?

It’s like claiming someone was a burglar in a house that was never robbed, and then sending him to prison for robbing it, without even giving him a trial.

That is not the system of government we have in place. Seems like the Dems and their supporters are willing to overturn our election process.

Congress doesn't have to rule it an insurrection.

Forum List

Back