Election Interference: Here are the Four Colorado Justices Who Voted to Exclude Donald Trump from the 2024 Ballot

We did not change the definition of insurrection.

The Rs can easily make cases because they're completely detached from reality. When you don't give a shit about reality, you can make a case about anything.
There you go.

Sure. And a red state could declare Joe Biden to be ineligible for office because he's smelly.

They could. They won't. Even they are not that stupid.

Pretty ironic, huh? Some of the same people who said Obama wasn't eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya that they couldn't prove; now moan about Trump being deemed he's ineligible because his actions spurred an insurrection and it was all captured on video.

Well, that is very true for Coloradans...that state believes through the 14th section 3 applies to Trump, in the Republican primary contest.
Again, Trump was robbed of due process. Here in America, we don’t punish people for unproven accusations.

Judges do NOT get to make that call. Only Congress can do so.

Otherwise, what’s to stop the Courts in Wyoming, West Virginia, Oklahoma, etc., etc., from looking at the evidence and making the ruling that Biden is an insurrectionist by inviting an invasion of foreigners in and thus is ineligible to run?
Learn what words mean.

“If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.”

TRUMP DID NOT DO THIS. TRUMP WAS NOT CHARGED WITH THIS. TRUMP WAS NOT TRIED FOR THIS. TRUMP WAS NOT CONVICTED OF THIS.

Fuck off, cult fucks. Try winning legally and fairly.

Trump told the Proud Boys to "stand by" because someone needs to do something about the left. Proud Boys show up on J6 at Trump's invitation and are the first ones to break into the Capitol building, claiming that's what Trump wanted them to do.

??

How are their needs being ignored? A fortune goes into the populated cities for public infrastructure, public employees, and of course welfare benefits.

A fortune in welfare benefits also goes into rural areas (my state is mainly rural, mainly White and heavy on the safety net). Infrastructure needs are not what I mean. I’m talking issues that effect everyone and where the rural, less populated areas overrule the majority of Americans, such as abortion.

That’s because the big population are already decidedly blue. Why would a candidate was time in CA?

Why would they waste time in decidedly red rural areas?

Just curious, do you remember when you started calling it an "insurrection"
day one... or two, if memory serves me? I can try to go back through my posts from way back when, to see what I was saying on this site....at the time....to try to get a more definitive answer.... I do know how I felt that day, watching it all come down and at the time I felt it was treasonous of Trump...the insurrectionists, I felt sorry for most who attacked the capitol, because I felt Trump and his Big Lie about the election being stolen from him and them, and his followers were not going to have a Country anymore, unless they fight like hell, and his sending them, illegally to March down to the Capitol, without a permit,

set them up, to act like savages against the police, and rebel against the constitutional certification by Congress of the elector vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back