Election Poll:Trump vs. Obama type Dem

Today who would you vote for President?

• President Trump

• Democrat who continues Obama's agenda

Results are only viewable after voting.

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
If the Presidential election were today would you vote for President Trump or a Democrat who continues Obama's liberal agenda?

Lets be honest there is traitors here who would have President Putin before Obama...

The traitors are on the Democratic side by siding with MILLIONS of illegals who've broken our LAWS! Democrats took an OATH of office to uphold the LAW which they routinely forsook!

Neither Trump or Don Jr. have done ANYTHING illegal! I didn't say that but Alan Dershowitz did & he's the TOP legal scholar in America!

Alan Dershowitz: "I Don't See A Crime" With Don Jr. Meeting

OPINION | Dershowitz: Ruling shows I'm right on Trump and corruption

Poll is useless, according to the liberals here.

I keep hearing from them how this board is primarily made up of conservatives. <insert rolleyes.gif here>

I keep hearing from them how this board is primarily made up of conservatives. <insert rolleyes.gif here>

It's CRAZY how so many in the media give credence to the polls that give Trump such low approval but they DON'T tell you that they sample D+10 Or D+12 so they're GARBAGE! If you took an R+10 or R+12 poll you'd have Trump around 50%!

Trump approval.png

It's CRAZY how so many in the media give credence to the polls that give Trump such low approval but they DON'T tell you that they sample D+10 Or D+12 so they're GARBAGE! If you took an R+10 or R+12 poll you'd have Trump around 50%!

If you extrapolate and overlay the data from all those pre-election polls that said he'd never win, his approval-rating would be somewhere around 250% approval today.

That's just about how bad the fake pollsters missed it.

If the Presidential election were today would you vote for President Trump or a Democrat who continues Obama's liberal agenda?
In 2020, you can bet the same people will vote for 4 more years of President Trump as he has turned around the failed economic polices of the first bi-racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, fundamentally transforming America, community agitator, to make America Great Again. Liberals will continue to listen to the Lame Stream Media, who will poll Democrat voters that will show the Democrat leading(like with HRC) and once again, the Democrats will lose. Then more rioting on the streets, thuggery at events, pushing more Fence Riding Moderates, move away from the liberals, and more to Conservatives. It will be 100 years before the liberals realize that NORMAL citizens don't like immoral actions.

71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

I thought we just had that election. I wrote in the name of the candidate from Utah as my way of registering a "none of the above" vote.
You really like throwing your vote away.

Yes I do enjoy that luxury and for that I count my blessings.

I've been fortunate in all my years in that no politician has really affected the quality of my life.

I thought we just had that election. I wrote in the name of the candidate from Utah as my way of registering a "none of the above" vote.

I've been fortunate in all my years in that no politician has really affected the quality of my life.
You must live in a cave.

You must live in a cave.

It may be a cave but at least it's paid for. :)

You must live in a cave.

It may be a cave but at least it's paid for. :)
Mine too. Fortunately before Obama came along.

In 2020, you can bet the same people will vote for 4 more years of President Trump as he has turned around the failed economic polices of the first bi-racial, homosexual, Muslim loving, fundamentally transforming America, community agitator, to make America Great Again. Liberals will continue to listen to the Lame Stream Media, who will poll Democrat voters that will show the Democrat leading(like with HRC) and once again, the Democrats will lose. Then more rioting on the streets, thuggery at events, pushing more Fence Riding Moderates, move away from the liberals, and more to Conservatives. It will be 100 years before the liberals realize that NORMAL citizens don't like immoral actions.

View attachment 139469

God, I hope you're right buddy! The vast majority will stick with him. Once the Dems 2020 candidates become apparent many patriotic Americans in the swing states will FLEE to Trump once they realize the Dems simply want to continue Obama's ULTRA liberal agenda & turn us closer to the OPEN borders HELL much of Europe has become!

The question is will it be enough to overcome the surge in Democratic voters?

View attachment 139469

God, I hope you're right buddy! The vast majority will stick with him. Once the Dems 2020 candidates become apparent many patriotic Americans in the swing states will FLEE to Trump once they realize the Dems simply want to continue Obama's ULTRA liberal agenda & turn us closer to the OPEN borders HELL much of Europe has become!

The question is will it be enough to overcome the surge in Democratic voters?
Well most of the future Democrat voters are fleeing back across the southern border to not be arrested for breaking the law.

Forum List

Back