Election Poll:Trump vs. Obama type Dem

Today who would you vote for President?

• President Trump

• Democrat who continues Obama's agenda

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought we just had that election. I wrote in the name of the candidate from Utah as my way of registering a "none of the above" vote.

You mean Egg McMuffin?? :laugh: :rofl:

Sounds right. It really didn't make a difference, just needed a write-in candidate that was registered with Arizona so the vote would be tallied. If I would have wrote in Cardinals QB Carson Palmer they would have pitched it and then literally my vote wouldn't have been counted.

If the Presidential election were today would you vote for President Trump or a Democrat who continues Obama's liberal agenda?
dude we had an election in November, the dem lost. I think that's your poll

If the Presidential election were today would you vote for President Trump or a Democrat who continues Obama's liberal agenda?
dude we had an election in November, the dem lost. I think that's your poll

I want to see how people feel after this much time with President Trump as opposed to a liberal with an Obama-type left to far left agenda.

So has anything changed in our polling after the NON story of a few white supremacists marching?

Remember out of a country of 330 million people literally 99.99% of us were NOT involved in that march but the crazy left wing media acts like EVERY white person was involved!!

So has anything changed in our poll after this FAKE NONSENSE that Trump is a racist?

Forum List

Back