Election Poll:Trump vs. Obama type Dem

Today who would you vote for President?

• President Trump

• Democrat who continues Obama's agenda

Results are only viewable after voting.
So has anything changed in our polling after the NON story of a few white supremacists marching?

Remember out of a country of 330 million people literally 99.99% of us were NOT involved in that march but the crazy left wing media acts like EVERY white person was involved!!

Let's not forget some of those protesters ARE GOOD PEOPLE. Course to the leftists, I just said NAZI are good people. But then they're dishonest and think with their butts.

So has anything changed in our polling after the NON story of a few white supremacists marching?

Remember out of a country of 330 million people literally 99.99% of us were NOT involved in that march but the crazy left wing media acts like EVERY white person was involved!!

Let's not forget some of those protesters ARE GOOD PEOPLE. Course to the leftists, I just said NAZI are good people. But then they're dishonest and think with their butts.

The good people were the ones wanting to see the Robert E. Lee statue remain.

That and they're protesting the offensive left, who are going after not just Robert E. Lee, but our identity and Constitution. In fact, some liberals in leadership positions want the white man dead. These are no illusions, they're documented facts.

That and they're protesting the offensive left, who are going after not just Robert E. Lee, but our identity and Constitution. In fact, some liberals in leadership positions want the white man dead. These are no illusions, they're documented facts.

EXACTLY! Liberals would turn America into a 3rd world nation if they could! That's why we need Trump in the White house basically FOREVER!! LOL :iagree:. :welcome:

Forum List

Back