Election prediction.

Biden will step down amid a policy fight in a wild DNC, and the Convention is wide open. Hillary Clinton or RFKjr steps in.
Tough Battle at the RNC over policy, Trump comes out as the nominee but not with all the support as in the past.

Last edited:
Sad, Democrats will eventually throw anyone under the bus. Blacks are learning that the hard way.
I normally don't enjoy schadenfreude but watching the crowds of black voters in Chicago and NYC protesting loudly against illegals being dumped into their neighborhoods was priceless. It's finally dawning on them that it isn't only going to be white middle-class folks being harmed by the Democrat policies. In fact, the poor blacks and Hispanics in the blue cesspools will be hit first and hardest.

...and once Biden announces that he is refusing to debate, how do you think the voters are going to view it? How do you suppose his poll numbers will look when he shows that he is too weak to even do a single debate? Joe is in deep shit this election.

Oh you can bet the MSM will provide cover, with things like, Trump didn't debate during the primaries, even though he was leading the field by 30 points. Or he's not going to provide Trump with a platform. I'm sure they'll come up with something to try to gaslight the low information voters.

America will not be able to sustain four more years of Biden.
Either China will walk in and take over without a shot being fired, or America will definitely go bankrupt.
In any case, like another poster here, I believe if Trump is re-elected Democrats and their weaponsized agencies like the CIA and FBI will attempt an assassination of Trump. whether it will be successessful or not it will trigger a Civil upheaval the likes of which America has not seen since the Civil War.

Last edited:
Unless something happens soon Biden and Trump will face off in November.
My guess is that as bad as Biden is he will be seen as the lesser of two evils.
The dems cannot complete the Biden robot in time and have run out of English speaking old men they can surgically alter, so Biden will drop out in the next few months.

Obama wants Big Mikey but Xi wants Newsom

The August DNC Convention in Chicago will be fun!

The OP is right. Biden is, once again, the lesser of two evils.

Republicans brought this on themselves.
No such thing exists. Evil is evil. Jim Crow Genocide Joe isn’t the lesser evil of anyone. Dumb Don isn’t either.

Don’t vote for evil. It’s dumb.

Yes, you are probably right,

If President Trump had been "a gracious loser" and acted like "the responsible leader of the loyal opposition," Americans would be rushing now to support him over the current frail gentleman in the Oval Office. (Especially since they are less than thrilled by Vice President Harris.)

The OP is right. Biden is, once again, the lesser of two evils.

Republicans brought this on themselves.

As if it would matter who the R nominee was, the asshole in the WH would always be the 'lessor of 2 evils' in your opinion. :rolleyes:

No such thing exists. Evil is evil. Jim Crow Genocide Joe isn’t the lesser evil of anyone. Dumb Don isn’t either.

Don’t vote for evil. It’s dumb.
Yes there is, one of these people will be President.

One is worse than the other.

It's called damage control.

You're correct in all 3 statements. The country was far better off in every way thru the Trump presidency.

Doesn’t matter. Every little difference between the two fools on policy.

If you think Joe is doing anything effecting the nation, you’re fooling yourself. He does what he’s told. Trump won’t do that but he’ll always support the elite like Joe does, while claiming otherwise.

At any rate, my guess is Joe won’t be the D nominee. He’s obviously incapacitated. They’ll dump his ass soon and pick his replacement.

Whoever his replacement is, I’m confident D Party partisans like you will support him/her completely.

Yes, you are probably right,

If President Trump had been "a gracious loser" and acted like "the responsible leader of the loyal opposition," Americans would be rushing now to support him over the current frail gentleman in the Oval Office. (Especially since they are less than thrilled by Vice President Harris.)
Especially if the economy is looking good. Better the devil that you know than the devil you don't know.

Is Biden going to debate? 3 possibilities and 2 of them are bad for Biden.

1. Chooses to not debate. I think that opens a lot of discussion about why that decision was made. Most of it centered on whether they fear how he would fare.

2. Debates and it goes poorly. If he studders, mumbles, speech trails off, looks weak like he has in many of his press conferences....

3. Debates and it goes well.

My guess is he wont debate Trump.

Doesn’t matter. Every little difference between the two fools on policy.

If you think Joe is doing anything effecting the nation, you’re fooling yourself. He does what he’s told. Trump won’t do that but he’ll always support the elite like Joe does, while claiming otherwise.

At any rate, my guess is Joe won’t be the D nominee. He’s obviously incapacitated. They’ll dump his ass soon and pick his replacement.

Whoever his replacement is, I’m confident D Party partisans like you will support him/her completely.
You've seen me openly criticize every President since I've been on this site.

I'm not a partisan, I'm a leftist.

Can't say the same for you though.

Good luck with that. Have you watched your guy on TV lately?

You've seen me openly criticize every President since I've been on this site.

I'm not a partisan, I'm a leftist.

Can't say the same for you though.
There is certainly much to criticize Joe for. He’s awful and a crook. Funny…just like Don.

Thinking one is better than the other, is illogical.

I don’t vote. You do. Never vote for the duopoly.

Is Biden going to debate? 3 possibilities and 2 of them are bad for Biden.

1. Chooses to not debate. I think that opens a lot of discussion about why that decision was made. Most of it centered on whether they fear how he would fare.

2. Debates and it goes poorly. If he studders, mumbles, speech trails off, looks weak like he has in many of his press conferences....

3. Debates and it goes well.

My guess is he wont debate Trump.
Recall that Trump wouldn't debate the other candidates, as he had nothing to gain by doing so. Biden could make the same claim. I think debates are overrated. All the candidates do is repeat what they been saying in their stump speeches. I never watch them.

Forum List

Back