Election prediction.

There is certainly much to criticize Joe for. He’s awful and a crook. Funny…just like Don.

Thinking one is better than the other, is illogical.

I don’t vote. You do. Never vote for the duopoly.
Knock yourself out.

That's because he is. The only quesion is will Joe make it to the election, and will the first woman President become one by inheriting the office?

The thought of a Kamala Harris presidency is not appealing. That and the fact that Biden won't ever do anything substantive about the border problem is why I won't vote for him. I also can't vote for Trump because that speaks for itself. I can only hope that this is the year the American people will finally break the duopoly and elect a third party candidate, so I'm voting for RFK, but I'm not holding my breath on that.

The thought of a Kamala Harris presidency is not appealing. That and the fact that Biden won't ever do anything substantive about the border problem is why I won't vote for him. I also can't vote for Trump because that speaks for itself. I can only hope that this is the year the American people will finally break the duopoly and elect a third party candidate, so I'm voting for RFK, but I'm not holding my breath on that.
Third party ALWAYS guarantees Democrat win. Exhibit A is Ross "Elephant ears" Perot.

Trump is my guy.
THen not sure how you could say Biden is going to win. Again, have you watched him on TV lately? It's embarrassing and actually frightening this man is PResident. THe campaign is going to be a nightmare for him.

Recall that Trump wouldn't debate the other candidates, as he had nothing to gain by doing so. Biden could make the same claim. I think debates are overrated. All the candidates do is repeat what they been saying in their stump speeches. I never watch them.
No one is believing that. Trump was up 25 points on the other primary candidates. Even if one of these 2 died on the campaign trail and their party didnt replace them, the one left alive wouldnt be up 25 points.

lol Biden is already having to suspend primaries to keep from being tossed under the bus. this election's banana republic hijinks are already providing all sorts of comedy, and will just get more hilarious as we get closer to election time and the Democrats start burning down cities and looting frenzies shut down blue cities. Even the tech babies in SF are in revolt over their own Woke agenda results there.

My prediction is: Demonazis will A) have Trump assassinated or B) Cheat, lie and use the DOJ and CIA to have him removed under these ridiculous pretenses they invent every 5 minutes. That seems to be what they have been doing in the last 5 years.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trump will easily win unless the Democrats succeed (again) in their fraud efforts.
There were no Democrat fraud efforts last time. There will be no Democrat fraud efforts next time. The only fraud will be Donald Trump.

Right now, it's not looking good for Biden. The Democrats are counting on Trump to be convicted of criminal offenses, and they are also counting on that to matter enough to cause his support to crater. I think it's wishful thinking. He might get tried and convicted, and probably 30-40% of this country will believe it's all a 'vast left-wing conspiracy'. If there weren't third party candidates siphoning off Biden's support, I'd say that Biden has the advantage, but unless these third party candidates stop campaigning, I think it's a serious problem for Uncle Joe.

Unless something happens soon Biden and Trump will face off in November.
My guess is that as bad as Biden is he will be seen as the lesser of two evils.
Sorry for you Democrats, but President Trump will win in November. He's touched the hearts of the current voters who regard his political meetings as top notch.

Good night, all. Love, beautress

They are? And you know this from all the Black friends you have and talk to every day?
You are new here. or a liberal blithering idiot. Either way: Whatever Democrats ARE, they sure as hell don't care about Whites, Blacks or lefthanded albinos or lepers. Or Democracy. BTW: We live in a Constitutional REPUBLIC. Not a democracy.

You are new here. or a liberal blithering idiot. Either way: Whatever Democrats ARE, they sure as hell don't care about Whites, Blacks or lefthanded albinos or lepers. Or Democracy. BTW: We live in a Constitutional REPUBLIC. Not a democracy.

Yeah, way to miss my point, lol.

Forum List

Back