Election Program 'Issue' Tallied Only 2 Votes for GOP Candidate, 33 MI Counties Thought To Be Using the Same Software

Statistically impossible...even if everyone hated romney and I can understand why-----people especially among the elderly, druggies, and just plain stupid that tend to live in the inner cities would make a mistake or several and accidentally vote for the wrong person. Happens all the time.
I love how people say “statistically impossible” even though they have no actual knowledge of statistics.

A precinct is a few hundred people, less than a thousand. Are literally tens of thousands of precincts in the country. Every year, a handful vote exclusively for one candidate or the other. It’s not impossible. It happens every year.
yes a HANDFUL OF people vote just one president of the other....randomly. Entire precincts do not vote for one president or the other and no other races. It doesn't happen. Sorry.....if the reports are right---this was CLEARLY FRAUD.

This type of FRAud would be done by someone rushed for time or exceptionally lazy.......this indicates last minute ballot fill outs and I suspect they probably used the computer lists of people voting and not voting that have just been arranged this year as well. My guess is that if you finger print the ballots you will find a group of people who filled out all---and that they likely used the list so the names aren't really random----more likely done in whatever order the website lists the names of those who haven't voted yet.
Dude. Just stop making shit up.

They must be using the same software that gave Romney zero votes in (29) Philadelphia precincts.
Why would it be weird for a Republican to get zero votes in a few Philadelphia precincts?
Because there are many registered Republicans in those precincts, plus Republicans typically get 6%-8% of the black vote.
Zero to 300,000 (for (29) precincts) is simply impossible w/o cheating, period.

Last edited:
Because there are thousands of registered Republicans in those precincts, plus Republicans typically get 6%-8% of the black vote.
Zero to 300,000 is simply impossible w/o cheating, period x (29) precincts!!
False. A precinct is much smaller than you think. A precinct is generally speaking just a few hundred voters.

Because there are thousands of registered Republicans in those precincts, plus Republicans typically get 6%-8% of the black vote.
False. A precinct is much smaller than you think. A precinct is generally speaking just a few hundred voters.
OK, say it was 300,000 to zero in (30) precincts or 10,000 to zero in each precinct. The point being its impossible w/o cheating.

I would insist on the "recounts" using certified software.

An apparent issue with the election infrastructure in one Michigan county resulted in a Republican candidate having a tally of only two votes Wednesday.

Now, it’s been revealed that the program at fault could be in use in dozens of other counties across the state.

The discrepancy was discovered Wednesday morning in Antrim County, according to Michigan’s Interlochen Public Radio.

BJ's Pull quote

According to WPBN-TV, Guy said the vote totals on printed tabulator tapes and totals counted by the election software did not match. The printed tabulated tapes from each precinct will be counted manually as a result.

According to KXXV-TV anchor Joe Gumm, the Antrim County Clerk’s Office is now in the process of reviewing over 16,000 ballots cast in the county.

Even worse for the integrity of elections in Michigan, the program used to conduct voting in Antrim County is reportedly being used in 33 other counties across the state.

And in other news the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus both claim to have suffered voter intimidation as they attempted to vote for Trump in Detroit and Atlanta.

OK, say it was 300,000 to zero in (30) precincts or 10,000 to zero in each precinct. The point being its impossible w/o cheating.

It's not 10,000 to zero. It's far more like 300 to zero in 50 precincts among 1700 in Philadelphia. These are typically inner city areas that are over 90% African Americans and the race in question is Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney.

And you really want me to believe that it's impossible that a few hundred black people in inner city decided to vote for Obama and none of them wanted to vote for Romney?

Hell no.

An apparent issue with the election infrastructure in one Michigan county resulted in a Republican candidate having a tally of only two votes Wednesday.

Now, it’s been revealed that the program at fault could be in use in dozens of other counties across the state.

The discrepancy was discovered Wednesday morning in Antrim County, according to Michigan’s Interlochen Public Radio.

BJ's Pull quote

According to WPBN-TV, Guy said the vote totals on printed tabulator tapes and totals counted by the election software did not match. The printed tabulated tapes from each precinct will be counted manually as a result.

According to KXXV-TV anchor Joe Gumm, the Antrim County Clerk’s Office is now in the process of reviewing over 16,000 ballots cast in the county.

Even worse for the integrity of elections in Michigan, the program used to conduct voting in Antrim County is reportedly being used in 33 other counties across the state.
I was an election judge in polling place that went 100% for Obama in 2008. So it does happen.

Probably massive fraud there too
Were you dirty?
There was massive fraud by Republicans who "accidentally purged" over 20% of legitimate voters off the roll. I was a McCain Republican Judge & had to tell each of them they could not vote & stopped Obama from winning Missouri in 2008. Months later I discovered the fraud. The same fraud was repeated in 2012. That's when I stopped being a republican.

20% of legitimate Missouri voters -- all purged in 2008 huh? Need a link to that. Cool story tho bro...

Statistically impossible...even if everyone hated romney and I can understand why-----people especially among the elderly, druggies, and just plain stupid that tend to live in the inner cities would make a mistake or several and accidentally vote for the wrong person. Happens all the time.
I love how people say “statistically impossible” even though they have no actual knowledge of statistics.

A precinct is a few hundred people, less than a thousand. Are literally tens of thousands of precincts in the country. Every year, a handful vote exclusively for one candidate or the other. It’s not impossible. It happens every year.
yes a HANDFUL OF people vote just one president of the other....randomly. Entire precincts do not vote for one president or the other and no other races. It doesn't happen. Sorry.....if the reports are right---this was CLEARLY FRAUD.

This type of FRAud would be done by someone rushed for time or exceptionally lazy.......this indicates last minute ballot fill outs and I suspect they probably used the computer lists of people voting and not voting that have just been arranged this year as well. My guess is that if you finger print the ballots you will find a group of people who filled out all---and that they likely used the list so the names aren't really random----more likely done in whatever order the website lists the names of those who haven't voted yet.
Dude. Just stop making shit up.
Yet you can keep right on at it.

It's not 10,000 to zero. It's far more like 300 to zero in 50 precincts among 1700 in Philadelphia. These are typically inner city areas that are over 90% African Americans and the race in question is Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney.

And you really want me to believe that it's impossible that a few hundred black people in inner city decided to vote for Obama and none of them wanted to vote for Romney?

Hell no.
What part of 300,000 to zero don't you understand? That is a CBS article, google it, duh.
A 300,000 to zero result in a US city is ridiculous. I put up a CBS article, so stop putting up bullshit.

What part of 300,000 to zero don't you understand? That is a CBS article, google it, duh.
A 300,000 to zero result in a US city is ridiculous. I put up a CBS article, so stop putting up bullshit.
There is nothing in the CBS article about a "300,000 to zero" result . You completely made this number up.

BJ's Pull quote

I was an election judge in polling place that went 100% for Obama in 2008. So it does happen.

Probably massive fraud there too
Were you dirty?
There was massive fraud by Republicans who "accidentally purged" over 20% of legitimate voters off the roll. I was a McCain Republican Judge & had to tell each of them they could not vote & stopped Obama from winning Missouri in 2008. Months later I discovered the fraud. The same fraud was repeated in 2012. That's when I stopped being a republican.

20% of legitimate Missouri voters -- all purged in 2008 huh? Need a link to that. Cool story tho bro...
No, Not all of Missouri, Just Heavily Democratic St. Louis County.

Forum List

Back