Elections have consequences…

tumblr_m83ke6Leeb1qzmogpo1_1280.jpg

She was falling apart physically during her campaign. Now she is falling apart mentally after the campaign. Seriously, she having a major meltdown and I am surprised her caretakers are allowing her to wander around unattended.

Yet another reason why she lost... this time throwing women under the proverbial bus...

Hillary Says Women Who Voted Against Her Caved To Pressure From Fathers, Husbands [AUDIO]

Hillary Clinton has an explanation for why women — white women, in particular — voted against her last November: they caved in to pressure from their husbands, fathers, boyfriends and male bosses.

“You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR’s Martin said to Clinton.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-10-at-11.11.14-AM.png

"On NO, you jus' di'int!"

“I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said, taking a subtle shot at her former boss."

"...the more professionally successful a woman is, the less likable she is.”

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” Clinton continued, relaying Sandberg’s thoughts."

Nooo, that's not sexist (as the DNC's leaked e-mails showed Democrats are) at all ... :p

"WHOSE FAULT IS IT I LOST? SEXIST WHITE MALES WHO ARE INTIMIDATED BY SUCCESSFUL WOMEN AND THE WEAK-ASS WOMEN WHO CAVED TO THEIR PRESSURE NOT TO VOTE FOR ME!"

View attachment 148865

Damn! and just when you thought the pantsuit was cool again. :rolleyes:

Yet another reason why she lost... this time throwing women under the proverbial bus...

Hillary Says Women Who Voted Against Her Caved To Pressure From Fathers, Husbands [AUDIO]

Hillary Clinton has an explanation for why women — white women, in particular — voted against her last November: they caved in to pressure from their husbands, fathers, boyfriends and male bosses.

“You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR’s Martin said to Clinton.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-10-at-11.11.14-AM.png

"On NO, you jus' di'int!"

“I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said, taking a subtle shot at her former boss."

"...the more professionally successful a woman is, the less likable she is.”

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” Clinton continued, relaying Sandberg’s thoughts."

Nooo, that's not sexist (as the DNC's leaked e-mails showed Democrats are) at all ... :p

"WHOSE FAULT IS IT I LOST? SEXIST WHITE MALES WHO ARE INTIMIDATED BY SUCCESSFUL WOMEN AND THE WEAK-ASS WOMEN WHO CAVED TO THEIR PRESSURE NOT TO VOTE FOR ME!"

View attachment 148865

You are obsessed with her…

Even Democrats should feel comfort this poor character lost the election. I've never seen anyone write a book with an excuse on every page, and she would have been our leader.

Thread summary:

Clinton-haters are still being triggered by the truth. Not one of them is addressing the content in an intelligent manner. They're all just rage-weeping, in order to get hugs and hairpats from their fellow CDS cultists.

So why are all Clinton-haters such weepy betas? The beta thing does explain the ugly sexism, as beta males will rage against women constantly.

Forum List

Back