Elections have consequences…

And it’s been reported that she’s told her inner circle that she’s through running for public office. Now, if she’d just shut up for a while.

Russian interference through either a disinformation campaign via WikiLeaks or Trump-Russia collusion. She’s also pointed blame at Russian President Vladimir Putin.

• Former FBI Director James Comey’s criminal investigation of her use of a private email server while secretary of state
  • Poor voter data from the Democratic National Committee. Clinton has described it as “mediocre, “poor,” “nonexistent” and “wrong.”
  • Sexism
  • Racism
  • People who assumed she would win
I’ve also read that a whole lot of “Democrat Leaders” just want her to go away.

Full article @ Here are all the things Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss to Donald Trump

Wal-Mart sells books? Do Wal-Mart shoppers know how to read?

Apparently Walmart employees don't know how to read or count. Too many times they've allowed people to use the 20 or fewer line when the number of items exceeded 20. I don't know whether or not the unskilled worker couldn't read or couldn't count. My concern is they couldn't do one or the other then expect to be paid a wage higher than someone should get for not being able to do one, the other, or possibly both.

My comment was based on reading the labels on products: "Made in China" I do my part by not buying any product made in China when possible.

Wal-Mart sells books? Do Wal-Mart shoppers know how to read?

Apparently Walmart employees don't know how to read or count. Too many times they've allowed people to use the 20 or fewer line when the number of items exceeded 20. I don't know whether or not the unskilled worker couldn't read or couldn't count. My concern is they couldn't do one or the other then expect to be paid a wage higher than someone should get for not being able to do one, the other, or possibly both.

My comment was based on reading the labels on products: "Made in China" I do my part by not buying any product made in China when possible.

My comment was based on experience standing in a line where the dumbass that wants a higher wage can't do his/her job because he/she can't read or count.

Seems like you were wrong aaronleland Mac1958
Amazon.com Help: Submit a Review
Important: Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. If you've purchased a digital gift for someone else, the 48-hour waiting period doesn't begin until the gift has been redeemed.
it was released today and has 119 reviews already. unless it was "pre-released"

I remember reading that the publisher of "Hard Choices" wasn't expecting to make enough to cover the advance they paid Hillary. Whoever published her latest effort must be remarkably optimistic. LOL

Seems like you were wrong aaronleland Mac1958
Amazon.com Help: Submit a Review
Important: Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. If you've purchased a digital gift for someone else, the 48-hour waiting period doesn't begin until the gift has been redeemed.
it was released today and has 119 reviews already. unless it was "pre-released"
the reviews are quite funny - both 5 star and 1 star.

Publishers asked for $30. :lmao:
View attachment 148828
I'll wait to buy mine from the dollar bin or at a book fair, then I'll cut it out for a nice little 9mm gun holder.

1vqbyb.jpg

Truth certainly triggers the Trumpflakes. I look forward to many more such meltdowns from the Trumpflakes over Clinton. You'd think winning would have staunched the Trumpflake tears, but nope, they actually got worse.

Trumpflakes, if you don't want to keep getting laughed at for being such crybabies, don't just reflexively rage-weep any time Clinton writes something. Instead, do what you've never done before in your lives. Address the facts. Demonstrate she was wrong.

and some "in depth" reviews were about seconds after it was released. yea, she's not doing her usual fake review shit. not at all.

Forum List

Back