Elections have consequences…

Truth certainly triggers the Trumpflakes. I look forward to many more such meltdowns from the Trumpflakes over Clinton. You'd think winning would have staunched the Trumpflake tears, but nope, they actually got worse.

Trumpflakes, if you don't want to keep getting laughed at for being such crybabies, don't just reflexively rage-weep any time Clinton writes something. Instead, do what you've never done before in your lives. Address the facts. Demonstrate she was wrong.
crybabies? There are people assaulting people in the streets because of the election. Give me a break, you dime sack hack

Truth certainly triggers the Trumpflakes. I look forward to many more such meltdowns from the Trumpflakes over Clinton. You'd think winning would have staunched the Trumpflake tears, but nope, they actually got worse.

Trumpflakes, if you don't want to keep getting laughed at for being such crybabies, don't just reflexively rage-weep any time Clinton writes something. Instead, do what you've never done before in your lives. Address the facts. Demonstrate she was wrong.

For what she says to be factual, she has to prove they're true. Unless she does, it becomes an excuse.

Triggered much?! :rolleyes:

NEIN
nazi cat.jpg

I think A half black guy said elections have consequences once?
Tell it to Trump. He seems to think that he's above criticism. At least Obama had real class. Trump thinks it's something you can buy.
I remember when he walked into a leaders conference in china walking with a limp and chewing gum. Class?
What does a limp have to do with lack of class and how would you have any idea whether he was chewing gum? Sounds like fake news. :laugh2:

she cant come close to idiot RW's who pass the blame to her...

get f'n over it, Trump won, and youre stuck with his sorry ass

And it’s been reported that she’s told her inner circle that she’s through running for public office. Now, if she’d just shut up for a while.

Russian interference through either a disinformation campaign via WikiLeaks or Trump-Russia collusion. She’s also pointed blame at Russian President Vladimir Putin.

• Former FBI Director James Comey’s criminal investigation of her use of a private email server while secretary of state
  • Poor voter data from the Democratic National Committee. Clinton has described it as “mediocre, “poor,” “nonexistent” and “wrong.”
  • Sexism
  • Racism
  • People who assumed she would win
I’ve also read that a whole lot of “Democrat Leaders” just want her to go away.

Full article @ Here are all the things Hillary Clinton has blamed for her loss to Donald Trump

She forgot the number one reason:

People actually paying attention to what she did and said over the years.

I don't vote for liberals anyway but was really turned off, as were many, when she stated she'd come after our guns every chance she got because she doesn't believe the second amendment gives us a right to have them. She also scared off more people when she told WS that she supported one world government and open borders (ending the U.S.). She admitted that she was a liar when she talked to WS about the importance of not sharing your private view with the public. Tell them what they want to head and then screw the country behind closed doors.

I don't like her and never have. I hope she is serious about not running for office anymore. Go away and stay away, Hillary. And take Chelsea with you so we don't have to deal with another lying Clinton.

All the crap about sexism and this and that belies the truth that Hillary blew a 30 point lead in the polls because she is a monstrous witch....

All of the things her brainwashed sheep believe and can't wait to read about. Hence the reason her book is already a best seller.

I cannot say it enough and there are no words in the English language to describe just how pathetic the left wing hillary voters are.

No words and I have run out of adjectives to come close to describing just how pathetic they are.

Yet another reason why she lost... this time throwing women under the proverbial bus...

Hillary Says Women Who Voted Against Her Caved To Pressure From Fathers, Husbands [AUDIO]

Hillary Clinton has an explanation for why women — white women, in particular — voted against her last November: they caved in to pressure from their husbands, fathers, boyfriends and male bosses.

“You yourself in the book acknowledge that a good number of young women didn’t vote for you, which is presumably not a sexist choice. They just weren’t inspired by your message,” NPR’s Martin said to Clinton.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-10-at-11.11.14-AM.png

"On NO, you jus' di'int!"

“I did win the women’s vote. I didn’t win the vote of white women, but I got more white women votes than Barack Obama did,” she said, taking a subtle shot at her former boss."

"...the more professionally successful a woman is, the less likable she is.”

“Women will have no empathy for you because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I’m talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers, and husbands, and boyfriends and male employers, not to vote for ‘the girl,'” Clinton continued, relaying Sandberg’s thoughts."

Nooo, that's not sexist (as the DNC's leaked e-mails showed Democrats are) at all ... :p

"WHOSE FAULT IS IT I LOST? SEXIST WHITE MALES WHO ARE INTIMIDATED BY SUCCESSFUL WOMEN AND THE WEAK-ASS WOMEN WHO CAVED TO THEIR PRESSURE NOT TO VOTE FOR ME!"

upload_2017-9-12_14-53-6.jpeg

I have never seen a public person make such an Ass out of themselves.

The Democrats are being humiliated...and a few even realize it.

Did she say anything about Bills cum on that chicks dress?

Forum List

Back