Elections have consequences…

Seems like you were wrong aaronleland Mac1958
Amazon.com Help: Submit a Review
Important: Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. If you've purchased a digital gift for someone else, the 48-hour waiting period doesn't begin until the gift has been redeemed.

It's an attempt for Dems to recover in the 2018 midterms. Noting more.

An attempt to "recover" by promoting Hillary Clinton and all her post election finger pointing and bellyaching? If that's the case the "Dems" need to be drug tested.

For any would be Democratic candidate this isn't another HRC book, it's a "how to commit political suicide" manual.

Her wealthy donor overlords would have stopped the book if they didn't want it out.

They want her to go on an excuses tour...which is what she is doing to help in the midterms.

She still has a lot of brain dead supporters....I mean, people are willing to pay $1200 for a ticket on her book tour. That is fucking insane.

How many IDs would that buy minority voters?

I think A half black guy said elections have consequences once?
Tell it to Trump. He seems to think that he's above criticism. At least Obama had real class. Trump thinks it's something you can buy.

Leftist scum have no class.
trumptypo.jpg

At least Hillary was honest in her disdain for Middle America, Obama wasnt and the next Dem candidate won't be either

60% give it one star :lol:

Considering the polarizing subject in question I doubt most of the people who rated it very high or very low even purchased it.
Can you do reviews on things you havent purchased? That seems stupid

I clicked on "all verified purchase reviews", and there were only two pages. All rated 3-5 stars. Let's be real. Nobody who disliked Clinton was buying her book.
I clicked on verified reviews and 60% had it at one star. Its 57 now.

Seems like you were wrong aaronleland Mac1958
Amazon.com Help: Submit a Review
Important: Before you can post a review, you need to have an Amazon.com account that has successfully been charged for the purchase of a physical or digital item. Free digital downloads don't qualify. You don't need to have purchased the product you're reviewing. There's a 48-hour waiting period after your first physical order has been completely shipped, or your digital item has been purchased, before you'll be able to submit your review. If you've purchased a digital gift for someone else, the 48-hour waiting period doesn't begin until the gift has been redeemed.

It allowed me to post a review, but I have to wait for it to be accepted. It won't be. I rated it five stars and said in the review that I jerked my pecker to it.

Wal-Mart sells books? Do Wal-Mart shoppers know how to read?

Apparently Walmart employees don't know how to read or count. Too many times they've allowed people to use the 20 or fewer line when the number of items exceeded 20. I don't know whether or not the unskilled worker couldn't read or couldn't count. My concern is they couldn't do one or the other then expect to be paid a wage higher than someone should get for not being able to do one, the other, or possibly both.

Forum List

Back