🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Electric cars that can charge in under 20 minutes: The 11 EVs with the fastest charging times

Electric cars that can charge in under 20 minutes: The 11 EVs with the fastest charging times

As well as an EV with long range, drivers want an electric car that can recharge in a short time. So which EVs can charge the fastest? Here's our top 11 picks.

Remote : Wed, 17 Jul 2024 10:05:55 +0100
Local : 2024-07-17(Wednesday) 11 : 05 : 55
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

FYI & discussion.
Its good; but not going to be good enough for American motorists (if we can still call them that). The Chinese had a brilliant plan to where you drive into a charging station just like you would with one of those hideous 5 minute oil change places. Robots beneath your car (I guess they are pretty much all of the same design over there) remove your dying battery and replace it with a fresh one that has been charging. The dying battery is put onto the charger and is made ready for a future motorist. You subscribe to the service like you would subscribe to a service that washes your car.

As well as an EV with long range, drivers want an electric car that can recharge in a short time. So which EVs can charge the fastest? Here's our top 11 picks.

FYI & discussion.

Don’t care. There isn’t enough lithium and cobalt in the world to make enough EV cars for every American, and we don’t have the infrastructure to support the necessary power generation required to power them.

Plus I am not going to hand over my ability to drive to the Chinese who control the lithium market or the government’s ability to shutdown our cars.

FYI & discussion.
It begs the question, "How does one charge something within 20 minutes that they can't afford to buy in the first place"?

Using my KIA Soul for an example.....A car with the same/better range fills-up in under two minutes for 10 gallons.....I'm also not wearing out a set tires at the rate EVs do either.

20 minutes? Hell I'm retired and I don't have time fo dat.

I just laugh at the long-range comment. What speed, what accessories were used, and all the tiny things many people have that drain battery life (e.g., charging phones or GPS)?

Were they driving 10mph with the A/C off, windows down and no accessories?

Democrats complain about the environmental damages of oil yet ignore the environmental damages from mining the resources to make batteries. Not to mention how the EVs are charged.

It's just like their strategy to promote the legalization of drugs, like marijuana, while simultaneously attempting to ban non-tobacco nicotine pouches like Zyn. Such a two-faced, hypocritical strategy.

I just laugh at the long-range comment. What speed, what accessories were used, and all the tiny things many people have that drain battery life (e.g., charging phones or GPS)?

Were they driving 10mph with the A/C off, windows down and no accessories?
And what size trailer were they towing

I can hear the humm of terawatt-hours flowing to California ... with electric prices to smelt aluminum with ... golf carts with lead/acid batteries work in the Pacific Northwest ... this is a problem for the rest of you ... so get a bus-pass and be quite ... you don't deserve your own rig ...

Forum List

Back