Electric Vehicle sales are sucking!!!

Denier cult idiocy!

...This same success story is being repeated with electric cars. Prices are falling rapidly. GM and Nissan have reduced their prices by at least $5,000 from their first models, spurring record sales. This year, sales nationally are expected to increase five fold since the electric car debuted in 2011.

(source)

Ahhhh...........but one will notice........the far left k00ks NEVER, EVER compare their stats to anything else.

Graph is thus ghey!!!

Not a good time to invest in eco-related technology since it's unlikely that the new republican majority in congress will authorize funding for scam artists like Solyndra. It's doubtful if private sector battery operated vehicles can survive without lavish government subsidies.

Not a good time to invest in eco-related technology since it's unlikely that the new republican majority in congress will authorize funding for scam artists like Solyndra. It's doubtful if private sector battery operated vehicles can survive without lavish government subsidies.
Complete bass-ackwards nonsense. Except for the part about the Republican stooges in Congress trying to kill renewable energy on the orders of their puppetmasters in the fossil fuel industry.

For example...

U.S. Expects $5 Billion From Program That Funded Solyndra
BloombergBusinessWeek
By Justin Doom
November 12, 2014
The U.S. government expects to earn $5 billion to $6 billion from the renewable-energy loan program that funded flops including Solyndra LLC, supporting President Barack Obama’s decision to back low-carbon technologies. The Department of Energy has disbursed about half of $32.4 billion allocated to spur innovation, and the expected return will be detailed in a report due to be released as soon as tomorrow, according to an official who helped put together the data. The results contradict the widely held view that the U.S. has wasted taxpayer money funding failures including Solyndra, which closed its doors in 2011 after receiving $528 million in government backing.

still sucking s0ns!!!:2up:

So.....if you extrapolate from the chart above, you realize that there are about 80,000 or so EV's sold every year. Yuk.........yuk.........that's impressive........but only to the climate change k00k.

Over 1 million trucks alone are sold in America each year.........and 15 million total!!!

Overall U.S. Auto Industry Sales Figures - Monthly And Yearly - GOOD CAR BAD CAR

80,000??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::up:

bump..............just for the laughs.:banana:

What can I say........I was born to expose the hysterical and laughable lying of the progressives mental cases.:biggrin::biggrin::boobies:

Been in the field of special education most of my life..........little did I realize I spend time in my life on the internet identifying special people!!!:coffee:

bump..............just for the laughs.:banana:

What can I say........I was born to expose the hysterical and laughable lying of the progressives mental cases.:biggrin::biggrin::boobies:

Been in the field of special education most of my life..........little did I realize I spend time in my life on the internet identifying special people!!!:coffee:
or not so special people? Thanks for the dedication my man!!!!!

But yet they're doing overall slightly better than 2013. ;)

I wonder how good they would be doing if the rich or well off people who buy them, weren't getting the government handout, taken from the pockets of the middle class who can't afford them?:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

I wonder how good they would be doing if the rich or well off people who buy them, weren't getting the government handout, taken from the pockets of the middle class who can't afford them?:eusa_think::eusa_think::eusa_think:

that's right.........its we suckers that have to shell out dearly for the ideals of these nuts. Their attitude is and has always been, "FUCK YOU!!!' to everybody else.........these phonies who preach tolerance.

that's right.........its we suckers that have to shell out dearly for the ideals of these nuts. Their attitude is and has always been, "FUCK YOU!!!' to everybody else.........these phonies who preach tolerance.

Every civilization is based on the population shelling out for infrastructure, police, fire, leadership, and many other things. This is reality. The concept isn't a bad one. You may disagree with what we shell the money out and rather it is worth it. That is your right.

Every civilization is based on the population shelling out for infrastructure, police, fire, leadership, and many other things. This is reality. The concept isn't a bad one. You may disagree with what we shell the money out and rather it is worth it. That is your right.

And yet it's only green companies that owe their complete existence to taking money from the middle class and poor, and give it to "green entrepreneurs" who never seem willing to invest their own fucking money.

Why do you support that BS?

As usual, Walleyes is completely full of shit. Wind is taking off because it is less expensive than coal or gas. And most of the major advances in transportation came on the back of government research and money. From railroad, air planes, to the grid and interstate highway system. In fact, even our early canals were partially government funded. President Washington was a big promoter of the canals as a boon to commerce. The reason for the Corps of Discovery was to find a coast to coast canal route. Now as solar is presently approaching parity with conventional energy, and will be cheaper than either gas or coal by 2020, renewables are the future.

As usual, Walleyes is completely full of shit. Wind is taking off because it is less expensive than coal or gas. And most of the major advances in transportation came on the back of government research and money. From railroad, air planes, to the grid and interstate highway system. In fact, even our early canals were partially government funded. President Washington was a big promoter of the canals as a boon to commerce. The reason for the Corps of Discovery was to find a coast to coast canal route. Now as solar is presently approaching parity with conventional energy, and will be cheaper than either gas or coal by 2020, renewables are the future.

Then why do every wind company have to have government tax money to even get built? You're so full of shit I'm amazed you can even see.

Yeah Ray, but renewables are decades away from making any kind of significant impact in the energy market...........that is unless you think 10% or 11% is significant. I don't..........

Forum List

Back