Electric Vehicle sales are sucking!!!

Electric vehicle sales are running out of gas - LA Times

Said a few years back that nobody would care about EV's. As usual, I'm right!!

Americans dont want these stoopid cars......and the sales numbers cearly show it!!

:boobies::fu:

As always, the AGW k00ks will say, "Well......wait until tomorrow......". Thats always their gay fallback on stuff like this but it never pans out!!! The myths MUST be perpetuated.

Bottom line?

Electric vehicles are a joke.

You remind me of the guy who said " it'll never work" when that guy kept trying to launch a rocket but they kept blowing up. They will figure it out. In 100 years from now they will work and no one will remember you.

That's right.........98% of the rest of the world and me!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

What idiot would buy an electric vehicle?....expensive as hell, unreliable....expensive to maintain....short life span....and no trade in value. Better to buy an Edsel.
Edsel? What do you have against the Doonesbury?

LOL

Americans dont want these stoopid cars......and the sales numbers cearly show it!!

As always, the AGW k00ks will say, "Well......wait until tomorrow......". Thats always their gay fallback on stuff like this but it never pans out!!! The myths MUST be perpetuated.

Bottom line?

You remind me of the guy who said " it'll never work" when that guy kept trying to launch a rocket but they kept blowing up. They will figure it out. In 100 years from now they will work and no one will remember you.

That's right.........98% of the rest of the world and me!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Like at one time most people said wed never land on the moon or the world is flat. You're a loser.

Are people small minded? Not me of course, all the rest of you. In 100 years we will get a battery powered car. Brilliant.

Dilithium crystals will power our cars in 50 years if we can get you small minded fools out of the way. Seriously, for the next 100 years people are going to think about making a battery, a solar panel, and a better windmill.

What tiny imaginations, so scientific.

DIL.jpg

Bottom line?

yeah, go with that!

Bottom line?

yeah, go with that!

OK JC.......Im tired as hell after a long day...........came in here for a cup of coffee before bed and saw this post and laughed my balls off.

And JC....check out my new thread.........new Ice Age a comin' my friend according to new report released today!!!

More k00k losing.:2up:

The EV industry is too big to fail, but until then:
Tesla’s Elon Musk ready to fire execs over weak China sales

Tesla TSLA 0.28% sold just 120 cars in China last month, well below the ambitious sales targets Musk set for the country. In fact, Reuters notes that Musk expected sales in China to rival Tesla sales in the US in 2015.

Sales in China were also weak in the 4th quarter, with Musk blaming a misperception among urban Chinese consumers that it would be difficult to charge their cars.

The tech-centric luxury electric automaker will release its fourth-quarter and full-year earnings report after the markets close.

still sucking....:spinner::spinner:.:spinner:...and lets remember..............important as a public service announcement in this forum to be providing curious folks that facts instead of the misleading and bogus information brought to you by progressive activist assholes.

Electric vehicles are a marketing hoax.......nobody is buying these things in America........as this thread documents with pronounced levels of astute.

Still sucking........but with St Patricks Day fast approaching, thought Id share this little gem with my AGW climate crusading pals as a good will gesture>

Here they are.....the top 10 green car choices >>>

Top 10 Green Cars for St. Patrick s Day 2015 - CarsDirect

You want to be quiet around town and get 8,000 miles per gallon..........here ya go!!!

But your gonna look ghey doin' it!!!:gay::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Plug-in Vehicle Tracker Plug In America

Virtually every major auto manufacturer in the world, along with numerous smaller outfits, is developing a plug-in vehicle and Plug In America is tracking their progress. Our list below represents highway-capable cars and trucks, 2- and 3-wheeled, and commercial vehicles. To be included on this list, legitimate companies must have completed a concept, demonstration, or mule vehicle, and we list these at our discretion. Low-speed electric vehicles are not included. Vehicle prices listed do not include rebates.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still sucking........but with St Patricks Day fast approaching, thought Id share this little gem with my AGW climate crusading pals as a good will gesture>

Here they are.....the top 10 green car choices >>>

Top 10 Green Cars for St. Patrick s Day 2015 - CarsDirect

You want to be quiet around town and get 8,000 miles per gallon..........here ya go!!!

But your gonna look ghey doin' it!!!:gay::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Hey I bought a top 10 car. I bought a Buick encore, love it

Cool JC........missed your post. Nice looking ride.

I debadged my Focus ST......now when I rocket past far more expensive cars, all they see on my rear hatch is FOCUS.........of course, I added some modifications, including a tune which now nets me 350 ft/lbs of torque in a 3,000lb car!!! Silly fast.........much quicker than my Mustang GT.

Oh JC.....by the way...........EV sales still sucking!!!:2up:

I debadged my Focus ST......now when I rocket past far more expensive cars, all they see on my rear hatch is FOCUS.........of course, I added some modifications, including a tune which now nets me 350 ft/lbs of torque in a 3,000lb car!!! Silly fast.........much quicker than my Mustang GT.

I saw your picture earlier, nice looking ride.

I saw your picture earlier, nice looking ride.

Getting used to it but front wheel drive ( wrong wheel drive ) is ghey.

skooks, BTW, I have a little story to share, I have a colleague who owns a tesla, he was talking about it and stated that one issue he's had with battery charge time, claims the cold has some not to nice side affects. He basically called it more of a warm weather vehicle. When it's cold the batteries don't respond well, nor hold their charge for as long as on a warm day.

Plug-in Vehicle Tracker Plug In America

Virtually every major auto manufacturer in the world, along with numerous smaller outfits, is developing a plug-in vehicle and Plug In America is tracking their progress. Our list below represents highway-capable cars and trucks, 2- and 3-wheeled, and commercial vehicles. To be included on this list, legitimate companies must have completed a concept, demonstration, or mule vehicle, and we list these at our discretion. Low-speed electric vehicles are not included. Vehicle prices listed do not include rebates.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Right, idiot.

Tesla to fire 30 of staff in China due to poor sales ZDNet#!

still.....................

Nobody wants electric vehicles.......especially in the United States. Overwhelmingly, they are rejected. Anybody who thiks otherwise sadly doesn't have their feet planted firmly on the floor.

Especially when you got cars like mine that for 25K can decimate cars costing 15K more!!!!

Forum List

Back