Electric Vehicle sales are sucking!!!

Weekly sales figures show Volt sales spiked on Wednesday of this week!

But since that was 1 April they were all cancelled at the stroke of midnight as the calendar rolled over.

Taking the kids to the NY International Auto Show today at the Javits Center.

I'll report back and tell how many people were falling all over themselves to check out the EV's!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Over 700 thousand on the streets and growing world wide!

OOOooooooooOOoooo..... 700,000! Wowzers! Except that's not true...
More than 400 000 Electric Cars on the Road Worldwide Electric Vehicle News

It's actually about 400K.....OOOOOOOooooOOOOooooooo....

So like... there's only a mild 1,200,000,000 world wide, so that means it's a massive 0.03% of cars on the road.... oooo....

Man, you best have a party... that's like a revolution.
Dining%20Alone.jpg

Enjoy......

Tesla sales down 30% since September...................

Low gas prices and electric cars Why Tesla and other companies aren t vulnerable to the price of petroleum.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!:2up:

Well I honestly hope that a real viable electric car does come to fruition. But the idea that oil will be phased out in a few years, and we'll all be driving some super electric car from a 90s movie, is just not realistic.

2rqy5v7.jpg

It's a movie. Just a movie. Until some amazing leaps in technology, this is going to remain under the heading "fiction".

I do not know how the electric cars are, but I am for the electric cars! :2up:

"Governments in Europe all want more electric cars on their roads in 2015 as part of the drive to cut fuel consumption and tame climate change. The trouble is, nobody wants to buy them, despite generous subsidies in some countries"

Read more: http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/01/06/nobody-wants-to-buy-electric-cars-european-edition/#ixzz3YJZMgmPt

Still sucking..........even in Europe!! We already know about America where only the wealthy buy them or the wanna-be elitist bobbleheads!!!:coffee:

Those subsidies coupled with power grids stretched to the max will cause major problems for these idiots.. Outrageous taxation, high electrical costs and a failing power grid that cant support them..

Stupidity should be painful... and it will be..

Forum List

Back