Zone1 Elementary kids forced to say ‘Black Lives Matter’ under the threat of violence: police

No, I am asking a serious question. Kids are supposed to be supervised 100% of the time they are at school, something about this story doesn't sound right.

Let me help you out. Maybe one aide for 150-200 kids outside.

No, really.

This ends just like Defund the Police. We all pretend that it's not society itself that sucks. We all pretend All The Teachers Suck just like we used to pretend All the Cops Suck. Then, when the teachers quit their already overworked, underpaid jobs with no respect, we all bemoan the fact that our district has gone to four day school weeks and no one will drive the bus.

In our minds is an endless supply of humans who will do a thankless job for little pay. I don't know these people. Does anyone?

No, really.

This ends just like Defund the Police. We all pretend that it's not society itself that sucks. We all pretend All The Teachers Suck just like we used to pretend All the Cops Suck. Then, when the teachers quit their already overworked, underpaid jobs with no respect, we all bemoan the fact that our district has gone to four day school weeks and no one will drive the bus.

In our minds is an endless supply of humans who will do a thankless job for little pay. I don't know these people. Does anyone?
What Superbadbrutha should be asking is does the kid have his biological father living the home?

And if not why not?

In all fairness to the kids that forced other kids to recite "BLM," even adults are forced to say "BLM."

No, the adults do not usually use physical force to make other adults say "BLM."

But every adult at school or at work or anywhere in public had better smile & express support for "BLM," lest s/he suffer social isolation or loss of employment.

In all fairness to the kids that forced other kids to recite "BLM," even adults are forced to say "BLM."

No, the adults do not usually use physical force to make other adults say "BLM."

But every adult at school or at work or anywhere in public had better smile & express support for "BLM," lest s/he suffer social isolation or loss of employment.

So blacks and their white BurnLootMurder flying monkeys are the slave owners now.

At the cost of the loss of the greatest country that ever existed.

Overkill.

So blacks and their white BurnLootMurder flying monkeys are the slave owners now.

At the cost of the loss of the greatest country that ever existed.

Overkill.

This is exactly it. The black activists and their ignorant white accomplices are so eager to ARTIFICIALLY elevate blacks to a superior level above whites that our country is being destroyed.

This is exactly it. The black activists and their ignorant white accomplices are so eager to ARTIFICIALLY elevate blacks to a superior level above whites that our country is being destroyed.

And they and their flying monkeys are so smug about it and then wonder what drives folks to boring little Midwest towns that are safe, clean and quiet.

And they want to treat us like criminals for wanting safe, clean, quiet towns to live in.

They'll find out.

:laughing0301:

BS you racist.

The suspects also allegedly recorded the White students who were forced to make the statement, police said.

Hunsaker told police the students who tried to avoid the situation were chased down, dragged or carried to a particular spot on the playground, with one student getting punched in the head by one of the suspects.
Ok idiot, now where in the hell were the teachers when all of this was taking place?

No, really.

Sorry that is not going to fly, each teacher is responsible for his or her class. I work for the biggest school system in the Southeast and kids are not just left unattended.

Forum List

Back