Elephant 1, Poacher 0

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Elephant Tramples Poacher To Death In Zimbabwe

An elephant in Zimbabwe reportedly trampled a poacher who was attempting to kill the wild animal.

Solomon Manjoro, a suspected poacher, was trampled to death by an elephant in Charara National Park in Gatshe-Gatshe, Kariba, according to the state-run Zimbabwe newspaper The Sunday Mail. Manjoro and his friend Noluck Tafuruka are said to have visited the park between April 19 and 26, armed with two rifles, for the purpose of hunting. The deceased poacher is thought to have tried to shoot the elephant before he was trampled.

Manjoro's remains were found after Tafuruka was arrested on charges of possessing firearms without a license, The Sunday Mail reports. A third man linked to the poaching incident was also arrested.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Elephant Tramples Poacher To Death In Zimbabwe

An elephant in Zimbabwe reportedly trampled a poacher who was attempting to kill the wild animal.

Solomon Manjoro, a suspected poacher, was trampled to death by an elephant in Charara National Park in Gatshe-Gatshe, Kariba, according to the state-run Zimbabwe newspaper The Sunday Mail. Manjoro and his friend Noluck Tafuruka are said to have visited the park between April 19 and 26, armed with two rifles, for the purpose of hunting. The deceased poacher is thought to have tried to shoot the elephant before he was trampled.

Manjoro's remains were found after Tafuruka was arrested on charges of possessing firearms without a license, The Sunday Mail reports. A third man linked to the poaching incident was also arrested.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I love happy ending stories.

Thanks.

Hope the elephant had a great time making paste out of that asshole.

Can't say I'll shed tear one.

I'm waiting for one of the "Swamp People" to be dragged from his boat and eaten by the alligator he's tormenting.

Now that would be some great reality TV.

Forum List

Back