Eleven years of justice

If that's the case then they never actually intended on violence, which is strongly supported by the fact that they didn't kill anybody. They thought they would throw a fit and get their way. That's not an insurrection dude.
It is. It's the exact sort of insurrection I'd expect from a party of fail whites.

If that's the case then they never actually intended on violence, which is strongly supported by the fact that they didn't kill anybody.
Actually, they trampled one of their own to death. And they injured over a hundred police officers.

Blue Lives Matter, my ass.

They thought they would throw a fit and get their way. That's not an insurrection dude.
By Trump's own definition, January 6 was an insurrection:

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to “put … down very quickly” riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

[snip]

“We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want,” Trump said.

“Look, it’s called insurrection,”
he added. “We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

‘We’ll put them down very quickly’: Trump threatens to quash election night riots

So like I said, by Trump's very own definition, January 6 was an insurrection.

He also said he would "put down very quickly" an insurrection by Democrats who took to the streets in the wake of his victory.

And he yet jerked off for over three hours during the MAGA insurrection while people were dying.

The blood of the five people who died that day are on Trump's hands.

Eleven years of justice​

Is that the sentence that Hunter Biden got for his tax cheating gun crimes? I mean, we've all heard how down you are on people who fail to pay their taxes! And funny, isn't it? You'd think that being that actual POLICE supported and were there on J6 would give credence to the whole J6 movement if even cops believed it necessary, yet here you are celebrating a cop's arrest, well, I guess that says how much you support the police--- first you wanted to defund the police, now you celebrate high crime while calling for the arrest of a good cop who did the right thing.

Guess you only support the police when they do what YOU want--- just another fair-weather Leftist.

Actually, they trampled one of their own to death.

By Trump's own definition, January 6 was an insurrection:

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to “put … down very quickly” riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

[snip]

“We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want,” Trump said.

“Look, it’s called insurrection,”
he added. “We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

‘We’ll put them down very quickly’: Trump threatens to quash election night riots

So like I said, by Trump's very own definition, January 6 was an insurrection.

He also said he would "put down very quickly" an insurrection by Democrats who took to the streets in the wake of his victory.

And he yet jerked off for over three hours during the MAGA insurrection while people were dying.

The blood of the five people who died that day are on Trump's hands.
The people killed were either killed by accident or killed by capitol police. The protesters were not there to kill people, which is obvious because they didn't kill anybody. If you want to be a complete pedant then yes, we can discuss the accidental deaths and the shootings by the police. It wasn't an insurrection, and this single issue, and the outright unapologetic hyperbole of the left, is what led to me completely giving up on them.

You are no better than the most lying and corrupt Republicans. You don't have allegiance to reason and reality. You fight for the party. Reality be damned. I just can't.

The people killed were either killed by accident or killed by capitol police. The protesters were not there to kill people, which is obvious because they didn't kill anybody. If you want to be a complete twat pedant, then yes, we can discuss the accidental deaths and the shootings by the police. It wasn't an insurrection, and this single issue, and the outright unapologetic hyperbole of the left, is what led to me completely giving up on them.

You are no better than the most lying and corrupt Republicans. You don't have allegiance to reason and reality. You fight for the party. Reality be damned. I just can't.
Um...retard?

Did you stab your eyes with needles to avoid seeing Trump called any potential election protest by Democrats an insurrection?

“Look, it’s called insurrection."

Trump called it. Now he owns it.

And instead of putting it down "within minutes", he sat and jerked off in front of his TV for over three hours while people died.

Um...retard?

Did you stab your eyes with needles to avoid seeing Trump called any potential election protest by Democrats an insurrection?

“Look, it’s called insurrection."

Trump called it. Now he owns it.

And instead of putting it down "within minutes", he sat and jerked off in front of his TV for over three hours while people died.
I didn't realize Trump's opinions were gospel to you now. I ignored that because it was irrelevant. I really don't care what Trump said about anything. It wasn't an insurrection.

I didn't realize Trump's opinions were gospel to you now. I ignored that because it was irrelevant. I really don't care what Trump said about anything. It wasn't an insurrection.
Sorry, but the cult doesn't get to have it both ways.

It was an insurrection, by Dear Leader's own definition.

An insurrection is defined as "a violent uprising against an authority or government." Which is exactly what January 6 was.

Deal with it.

Sorry, but the cult doesn't get to have it both ways.

It was an insurrection, by Dear Leader's own definition.

An insurrection is defined as "a violent uprising against an authority or government." Which is exactly what January 6 was.

Deal with it.
All of those violent people and they didn't murder a single person. I'm not even a Trump supporter. I used to call myself left wing. I'm embarrassed by that now. I gave up on you people because you gave up on reality. You have actually gone psycho over this dude. It wasn't an insurrection, but please keep shouting that from the rooftops. The only people that believe that are members of your own cult. Independents are starting to think you're insane.

Last edited:
A former California police chief who brought a hatchet to the Capitol on January 6, 2021, and gave prior speeches calling for the execution of his perceived political enemies, was sentenced to 11 years in prison Thursday.

[snip]

Hostetter co-sponsored a pro-Trump rally a day before the Capitol riot spewing violent rhetoric in speeches in DC on January 5. The next day, Hostetter brought tactical gear, a helmet, hatches, knives, stun batons, pepper spray and other gear to the Capitol, according to the Department of Justice.

"Dey wuz unarmed!"

GAO says 114 Capitol Police officers reported injuries on Jan. 6

Oh boy, a hatchet vs literally thousands of guns.

You're a blithering jackass.

All of those violent people and they didn't murder a single person.
Over a hundred cops were injured, fucktard.

Here's a sampling for you to choke on:

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.

Oh, those poor "political prisoners" who beat the living fuck out of the police. :crybaby:

Over a hundred cops were injured, fucktard.

Here's a sampling for you to choke on:

‘I hope you suffer’: Ex-D.C. officer confronts Jan. 6 attacker in court

A member of the mob that launched a series of violent attacks on police — including D.C. officer Michael Fanone — in a tunnel under the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, apologized Tuesday as a judge sentenced him to seven years and two months in prison.

Kyle Young, 38, is the first rioter to be sentenced for the group attack on Fanone, who was dragged into the mob, beaten and electrocuted until he suffered a heart attack and lost consciousness.

“You were a one-man wrecking ball that day,” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said. “You were the violence.”

[snip]

Young and his 16-year-old son joined the tunnel battle just before 3 p.m., and Young handed a stun gun to another rioter and showed him how to use it. When Fanone was pulled from the police line, Young and his son pushed through the crowd toward him.

Just after that, authorities said, another rioter repeatedly shocked Fanone with the stun gun, and Young helped restrain the officer as another rioter stole his badge and radio.
Why is that text calling them rioters instead of insurrectionists?

All of those violent people and they didn't murder a single person. I'm not even a Trump supporter. I used to call myself left wing. I'm embarrassed by that now. I gave up on you people because you gave up on reality. You have actually gone psycho over this dude. It wasn't an insurrection, but please keep shouting that from the rooftops. The only people that believe that are members of your own cult. Independents are starting to think you're insane.
You don't know how to form rational thoughts do you? That they didn't murder anyone isn't proof that they weren't violent. Violence doesn't have to culminate in murder.

You don't know how to form rational thoughts do you? That they didn't murder anyone isn't proof that they weren't violent. Violence doesn't have to culminate in murder.
Show me any attempted insurrection in the history of the world where nobody was killed.

I have no problem calling it a riot. That's what it was. It wasn't an insurrection though.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back