Eli Manning, NFL Player Speaks

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
With reason, unlike fools on this forum who are scared of someone seeing their pee pee in the locker room.

Eli Manning On How Michael Sam Would Be Treated In The New York Giants' Locker Room

New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning sounded off on Michael Sam's headline-making news as part of an interview with HuffPost Live this week.

As to how his Giants teammates would've reacted if Sam had been drafted by that team, Manning said, "We have a great locker room, and I think the most important thing ... you're drafted a football player. That's all we care about in the locker room."

Noting that "what you do outside in your personal life is up to you," Manning added, "I was excited for [Sam]. This is a gentleman who's been through a lot ... I'm wishing Michael all the best in having a successful career."

With reason, unlike fools on this forum who are scared of someone seeing their pee pee in the locker room.

Eli Manning On How Michael Sam Would Be Treated In The New York Giants' Locker Room

New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning sounded off on Michael Sam's headline-making news as part of an interview with HuffPost Live this week.

As to how his Giants teammates would've reacted if Sam had been drafted by that team, Manning said, "We have a great locker room, and I think the most important thing ... you're drafted a football player. That's all we care about in the locker room."

Noting that "what you do outside in your personal life is up to you," Manning added, "I was excited for [Sam]. This is a gentleman who's been through a lot ... I'm wishing Michael all the best in having a successful career."

Well stated!

No one except maybe his wife knows what Eli Manning thinks. He was asked a question. Giving any other answer than the one given would have ended his career and sent him to reeducation camp. There was no choice in this matter.

People don't care. ESPN doesn't care. Neither do his team mates or most fans. Football is an industry. All the owners care about is money. As long as he makes money for them, they will be "loyal" to him.

Apparently the definition of a "mindless hater" is ANYBODY who has opinions that differ from those of the progressive playground bullies.
It's not political. It's a matter of societal fair play. Unless homosexuality is a crime, unless there is abject promiscuity, unless others are harmed, homosexuality can be conducted under the same conditions as heterosexuality. Some are banking the fires of stigmatizing homosexuality. The society has moved past that narrow type of thinking. Mr. Manning's comments were not made under duress, much to the amazement and incredulity of those who impose a stigma on homosexuality.

Stop seeing agendas under every bush. I realize it's a hard habit to break for Conservatives. They play the 'victim' card so often one might think that Conservatives are sissies.

Does Manning speak for everyone on his team? He may be correct in how Sam would be treated not to do so as he stated would be a P.R. disaster especially for high profile players with big endorsement deals that does not mean every player in that locker room supports the gay lifestyle however.

Forum List

Back