Elisabeth Warren Flip Flop: I Never Claimed to be Cherokee, Oh Wait I Sure Did!

So guys how many napkins does she use a month?

That doesn't really matter as far as her becoming a senator is concerned.

However, if she is comfortable misrepresenting herself as a minority for what appears to be personal gain, it makes me concerned that she will be comforortable misrepresnting the truth about America for personal gain if she made into the senate.

I'd rather have someone who doesn't lie for personal gain such as her competition, Marisa DeFranco, who is to the left of warren but is at least honest. I don't mind people being liberals, its when they lie I get upset.

Last edited:
Lets hope this important issue keeps trivial issues like the Wall Street melt down and subsequent tax payer bail out..out of the media.

Because..um..this is very important.

The character of the 100 people who run the senate is very important and very related to their qualifications to be a Senator.

Deflection fail, try again.

"The character of the 100 people who run the senate is very important and very related to their qualifications to be a Senator."

If only it were so.....

"At a ceremony honoring veterans and senior citizens who sent presents to soldiers overseas, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut rose and spoke of an earlier time in his life.
We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”

There was one problem: Mr. Blumenthal, a Democrat now running for the United States Senate, never served in Vietnam. He obtained at least five military deferments from 1965 to 1970 and took repeated steps that enabled him to avoid going to war, according to records."
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/18/nyregion/18blumenthal.html?pagewanted=all

Blumenthal won in the Liberal Democrat state of Connecticut...

Think the same folks would elect a rapist as President?
Oh, right...they did.

I actually think I may be 1/32nd Austrian, well, I can speak Austrian.(took it in high school) its almost like Italian.

Aye carumba! How is Scott going to go up against the first breast feeding whilst taking bar exam mother now?

:lol:

The Almond Joy commercial should be her theme song for her campaign. :cuckoo:

Here ya go fellow conservative campers. This has mocking potential beyond.

“I was the first nursing mother to take a bar exam in the state of New Jersey,” Warren told an audience at the Chicago Humanities Festival in 2011, in a video posted on the CHF website.

AND

Winnie Comfort of the New Jersey Judiciary, which administers that state’s bar exam, said there’s no way to verify Warren’s claim. Comfort said women have been taking the New Jersey bar exam since 1895, but she’s not aware their nursing habits were ever tracked.

Rest of story at link:

» Elizabeth Warren’s biggest whopper of them all - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

And the video:

Elizabeth Warren - I was the first nursing mother to take a Bar exam in New Jersey - YouTube

Last edited:
I don't live in Mass., but I like Elizabeth Warren and hope she wins. Dems made their big mistake by thinking they had a lock on Ted Kennedy's old Senate seat. They should have put forth a better candidate in the first place. Martha Coakley was not the best choice in my opinion.

U.S. Senators impact all our lives, so I have a right to my opinion in this matter.

Well I just fell into this. Looks like Ms Warren will have some 'splainin to do. No running from this request.

More than 150 Cherokee Indians have joined a group online demanding more information from Massachusetts senate candidate Elizabeth Warren about her claims of Native American heritage.

“You claim to be Cherokee. … We don’t claim you!” the group “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren” declares on its website.

Whoa geeze.

The group said they are made up of descendants from the Cherokee Nation, the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

“Our mission is to help people understand what a real Cherokee is and to show why Elizabeth Warren claiming to be Cherokee without proof is harmful and offensive to us.”

Cornell Law School professor William A. Jacobson first reported the existence of the group Wednesday morning on his Le-gal In-sur-rec-tion blog.

The group states on its website that the group is led by Twila Barnes and David Cornsilk.

“I would like to meet with Ms. Warren, in person, and explain why her false claim of Cherokee ancestry is an issue,” Barnes told Breitbart.com.

“She can ignore the questions of a reporter, but can she ignore the questions of a real Cherokee?”

Read more: Cherokees to Elizabeth Warren: 'We don't claim you!' | The Daily Caller

Well I just fell into this. Looks like Ms Warren will have some 'splainin to do. No running from this request.

More than 150 Cherokee Indians have joined a group online demanding more information from Massachusetts senate candidate Elizabeth Warren about her claims of Native American heritage.

“You claim to be Cherokee. … We don’t claim you!” the group “Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren” declares on its website.

Whoa geeze.

The group said they are made up of descendants from the Cherokee Nation, the United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians and the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.

“Our mission is to help people understand what a real Cherokee is and to show why Elizabeth Warren claiming to be Cherokee without proof is harmful and offensive to us.”

Cornell Law School professor William A. Jacobson first reported the existence of the group Wednesday morning on his Le-gal In-sur-rec-tion blog.

The group states on its website that the group is led by Twila Barnes and David Cornsilk.

“I would like to meet with Ms. Warren, in person, and explain why her false claim of Cherokee ancestry is an issue,” Barnes told Breitbart.com.

“She can ignore the questions of a reporter, but can she ignore the questions of a real Cherokee?”

Read more: Cherokees to Elizabeth Warren: 'We don't claim you!' | The Daily Caller
Hey, she finally got that invitation she was maneuvering for! Maybe they'll potluck and she'll get a blanket out of the deal!

Whoa geeze.

That's hilarious coming from The Daily Caller (aka Tucker Carlson)...

I am reminded of Al Gore inventing the internet.

Don't they make a cute couple...

Not a lie, family lore- somebody told her that...

Stupid gossip to distract the dupes...not politics. Dumbazzes.

Her family told her she was the first nursing mother to take the bar exam in NJ?

That makes you even dumber than she is, which is a remarkable achievement.

Whoa geeze.

I am part Cherokee and I don't claim her either!

And why does she think she's the first breast feeding mom to take the exam? They did not keep records of that. She is just a habitual liar and needs to stop.

Whoa geeze.

I am part Cherokee and I don't claim her either!

And why does she think she's the first breast feeding mom to take the exam? They did not keep records of that. She is just a habitual liar and needs to stop.

Just digging for sympathy. The claim of being a minority was an epic fail.

Forum List

Back