Elisabeth Warren Flip Flop: I Never Claimed to be Cherokee, Oh Wait I Sure Did!

The latest gems from this lying sack of crap:

-She declared that she would be the first Native American Senator from Massachusetts if elected (something rapidly becoming very unlikely)

-She gave some sob story about her parents being forced to elope because of the terrible shame of her Native American ancestry. Not only does said ancestry not exist, but there are records of her parents having a traditional church wedding. Whoops!

She's a sociopath

The New England Geneological Society thinks she probably IS 1/32 NA

Why are you blatantly lying, you illiterate slob?

They did until the whole gigantic Pub Duping Machine got in their face LOL

See, I'm 61, have a Masters in World History, and know what politics should be like to help the country, and you're an ignorant dupe of greedy rich a-holes, and get more clueless every day LOL :eusa_whistle::cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol:

The New England Geneological Society thinks she probably IS 1/32 NA, can't prove it. She doesn't think she's lying about anything, SO SHE'S NOT! Jeeebus what OCD dupes/fools/haters. Try policy, not stupid gossip.... Pub dupes!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

Consistent with this assessement, clowns have high cheek bones like her Pa-Paw said. Does that mean she is a clown?

Did you see how the longer the dupes watch Fox, Rush, etc etc etc, the dumber they get? You're about terminal on this OP....LOL

You gonna go smoke dope out behind the dorms this weekend, punk? Your time would be better spent studying English.

The New England Geneological Society thinks she probably IS 1/32 NA, can't prove it. She doesn't think she's lying about anything, SO SHE'S NOT! Jeeebus what OCD dupes/fools/haters. Try policy, not stupid gossip.... Pub dupes!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

why do you lie, frankie? i realize you have a significant amount of brain damage, but really, you're starting to be even more of an embarrassment than you usually are. shut the fuck up. :thup:

The New England Historical Genealogical Society, which originally announced they found evidence of Elizabeth Warren’s Native American heritage, said today they have discovered no documentation to back up claims that she is 1/32 Cherokee

“NEHGS has not expressed a position on whether Mrs. Warren has Native American ancestry, nor do we possess any primary sources to prove that she is,” said Tom Champoux, spokesman for the NEHGS. “We have no proof that Elizabeth Warren’s great great great grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent.”

Genealogical society: No proof of Warren’s Cherokee heritage found - BostonHerald.com

The truth shall set you free.

I got a customer mad at me yesterday Del...i said "HOW" (you know the native american saying hi generalization) to him when he picked up his car. He looked confused and I said "oh sorry I was just making a joke about your native american sticker...you know Liz Warren"

He didn't laugh :(

The latest gems from this lying sack of crap:

-She declared that she would be the first Native American Senator from Massachusetts if elected (something rapidly becoming very unlikely)

-She gave some sob story about her parents being forced to elope because of the terrible shame of her Native American ancestry. Not only does said ancestry not exist, but there are records of her parents having a traditional church wedding. Whoops!

She's a sociopath

You left out that "my mother was very concerned about this (being a cherokee) and I respect my mother so don't question me anymore" (slightly paraphrased as I can't find the audio clip right now and am retyping from memory)

They plan to be at a protest in Springfield today even though it is raining. The dems are having their state convention there today and the Cherokees are going to protest Warren's claiming to be a minority, native american Cherokee. Partly because she did it to have personal gains when being hired at Penn and Harvard and partly because the Cherokee Nation is VERY VERY particular about whom they allow to claim status as a Cherokee.

To be fair to Warren a local native american group, non-Cherokee, said they don't think she tried to benefit personally by claiming to be a Cherokee.

Cherokee Nation Members Start Online Effort Against Elizabeth Warren | TechPresident

Self-described members of the Cherokee Nation have begun an online effort critical of Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren's controversial claims of Native American heritage, as was first reported by The Republican in Springfield, Massachusetts.

In a blog post, supporters of the effort Cherokees Demand Truth from Elizabeth Warren write that "our mission is to help people understand what a real Cherokee is and to show why Elizabeth Warren claiming to be Cherokee without proof is harmful and offensive to us."

The group links to a 2009 YouTube video criticizing the phenomenon of "fraudulent groups" wrongly claiming to be a part of a Cherokee tribe without federal recognition.

Still, the effort critical of Warren is calling for a protest outside the Massachusetts state Democratic convention this weekend.

Those plans have already attracted the the attention of her conservative opponents, who are also encouraging their supporters to hijack #WarrenDelegate, a Warren campaign hashtag for the convention.

Forum List

Back