Elite's war on speech.

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Elizabeth Johnston was banned from Twitter for...wait for it...objecting to Teen Vogue writing a guide to anal sex for teen girls. Here is the important part though...Google demonetized her YouTube account as well.
Obvious collusion as the Google/Facebook/media Marxists continue their efforts to shut down opposition. Can anyone deny it now?

Twitter Bans Activist Mommy for Tweeting Her Dislike of Teen Vogue's Anal Sex Guide

So what's new? You think the elite just started having a war on speech? It's been going on since the nation was born..

Liberals love anal sex
Really, I have yet to find that true in any aspect of my relationships with liberal women..I don't know about the dudes, I'll leave that up to you, since you know so much about ghey anal intrusions...There was one Native American Injun gal that went wild when you did her in the ass, but I don't know who she voted for....So does this mean you have less respect for Milo now?

Last edited:
Liberals love anal sex
Really, I have yet to find that true in any aspect of my relationships with liberal women..I don't know about the dudes, I'll leave that up to you, since you know so much about ghey anal intrusions...There was one Native American Injun gal that went wild when you did her in the ass, but I don't know who she voted for....
I bet you got a chubby

Liberals love anal sex
Really, I have yet to find that true in any aspect of my relationships with liberal women..I don't know about the dudes, I'll leave that up to you, since you know so much about ghey anal intrusions...There was one Native American Injun gal that went wild when you did her in the ass, but I don't know who she voted for....
I bet you got a chubby
My penis?

20150322171859-Fudge-Factory.png

Elizabeth Johnston was banned from Twitter for...wait for it...objecting to Teen Vogue writing a guide to anal sex for teen girls. Here is the important part though...Google demonetized her YouTube account as well.
Obvious collusion as the Google/Facebook/media Marxists continue their efforts to shut down opposition. Can anyone deny it now?

Twitter Bans Activist Mommy for Tweeting Her Dislike of Teen Vogue's Anal Sex Guide

Pffft. She should count herself fortunate.

I banned Twitter from me at its birth.

Liberals love anal sex with teens

Seems they are always after kids doesn't it? But we already knew this. My point is the coordinated leftist action to silence criticism of anal sex for teens. Seperate companies moved together to do it.
What else have they scrubbed in their war on truth and against Trump?I still see his election as the trigger here. For the first time they found themselves outflanked and their propaganda challenged. And their filth. They aren't going to let it happen again.

Forum List

Back