Elitist Billionaire Bill Gates Condemns President Trump for rightly withholding undfs to China puppet the WHO

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Sounds like bill gates is in cahoots with China?

I find this quite interesting:

See my response here, in your other thread.

Was it necessary to start two threads on the same topic within 5 minutes? :confused-84:
I think we need a new forum for those obsessed with Bill Gates. :)

....he has all the $$$$ he needs...he doesn't care or know about the people who work everyday .......we are WASTING all this foreign aid/etc crap .......we are NOT getting our money's worth--plain and simple

Fox News with Lou Dobbs? You are joking, yes? What would you expect from Lou Dobbs? The truth? Trump dissed the WHO
to cover his ass since he needed to blame somebody or something for his screw-up. The WHO advised the world in early January about the pandemic and the feckless one spent two months railing against the Dems for a "hoax".

....he has all the $$$$ he needs...he doesn't care or know about the people who work everyday .......we are WASTING all this foreign aid/etc crap .......we are NOT getting our money's worth--plain and simple

Gates is responsible for the creation of millions of jobs across the globe and I believe that he knows a little about the people who work every day. Trump is laying the blame on the WHO for his screw-up. Typical con by our grifter in chief and you are supporting his bad behavior.

Gates is responsible for the creation of millions of jobs across the globe and I believe that he knows a little about the people who work every day. Trump is laying the blame on the WHO for his screw-up. Typical con by our grifter in chief and you are supporting his bad behavior.

Nonsense you have been duped by the democrats.

1. there is no screw up--so he can't lay any blame
2. all the $$$$$ sent to WHO does not help Americans
3. he CREATED jobs so he can get rich......he wants OUR tax $$$$$ WASTED= DUMB

Gates is responsible for the creation of millions of jobs across the globe and I believe that he knows a little about the people who work every day.
I don't think I've ever heard such an idiotic defense of a capitalist billionaire before. I suppose Phil Knight of Nike that employs people overseas in sweat shop operations
"knows" workers too. How to exploit and capitalize on their dependence on him, for instance.

Trump is laying the blame on the WHO for his screw-up. Typical con by our grifter in chief and you are supporting his bad behavior.
Trump didn't hide information given to the WHO about China and their corona virus problem like the boot lickers at the WHO did. You are filled with it, b.s. that is.

Globalist Bill Gates tries to give cover to globalist Chinese boot lickers World Health Organization when they have been caught trying to cover up Chinese corona virus disaster.

All the money in the world can't turn a dishonorable scumbag like Gates into a good and decent person.

Gates is responsible for the creation of millions of jobs across the globe and I believe that he knows a little about the people who work every day.
I don't think I've ever heard such an idiotic defense of a capitalist billionaire before. I suppose Phil Knight of Nike that employs people overseas in sweat shop operations
"knows" workers too. How to exploit and capitalize on their dependence on him, for instance.

Trump is laying the blame on the WHO for his screw-up. Typical con by our grifter in chief and you are supporting his bad behavior.
Trump didn't hide information given to the WHO about China and their corona virus problem like the boot lickers at the WHO did. You are filled with it, b.s. that is.

Who does the Bill Gates Foundation help?
Guided by the belief that every life has equal value, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation works to help all people lead healthy, productive lives. In developing countries, it focuses on improving people's health and giving them the chance to lift themselves out of hunger and extreme poverty.

You are correct in that Trump didn't hide information from the WHO that was given to the world on January 6. He simply didn't pay attention to it and blamed the Dems for a "hoax", saying that he had everything under control. Stop facilitating Trump's bad behavior.

1. there is no screw up--so he can't lay any blame
2. all the $$$$$ sent to WHO does not help Americans
3. he CREATED jobs so he can get rich......he wants OUR tax $$$$$ WASTED= DUMB

No, Gates research and brilliance developed internet science which created jobs and not so that he can get rich. like a medical professional who discovers a cure for cancer to save lives. By dissing the WHO so that he can lay blame on someone other than himself for his poor response Trump has allowed China to fill the void. A very stupid man your grifter president is.

Forum List

Back