🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Dumbass Warren wonders why min wage is not 22.00 an hour

Just remember guys: Dollar Devaluation and Free Trade Agreements have NOTHING to do with the state the Economy is in today.

Nothing.

Nor does out of control spending and over and costly regulation that leads to out of control taxation that leads to printing more money that leads to inflation!!! Nope not that either.

Just remember guys: Dollar Devaluation and Free Trade Agreements have NOTHING to do with the state the Economy is in today.

Nothing.

Nor does out of control spending and over and costly regulation that leads to out of control taxation that leads to printing more money that leads to inflation!!! Nope not that either.
That's right. It's all about the Guy in the White House. Maybe in 2016 or 2020 we'll get a good one!

Meanwhile, just keep watching TV.

Minimum wage should be raised only high enough to keep workers & their families out of poverty & off of government tit welfare programs. That amount would be about $11/hr to allow workers to support themselves so they do not rely on tax payers. Having minimum wage to low as we have today creates more government dependent voters & bigger nanny-state.

A $22 minimum wage is to high & would cause wage push inflation. Low wage workers & welfare recipients are already getting the equivalent of $11/hr & consuming at the equivalent lifestyle rate. Boosting minimum wage to $11/hr will have no affect on prices or inflation. But above that will cause prices to rise & job loss.

Unless you're a high school student, home maker, or retiree looking for some part time work, if you're working for a minimum wage then a, you're stupid and have a whole slew of other issues, and B, you have no business having a family.

Last edited:

Yeah-- a professor at Rutgers, the University of Houston, University of Texas, University of Michigan, University of Pennsylvania and Harvard; author and prime mover in the creation of the CFPB. Indeed, what a dumbass she must be.

Then the OP goes on to a site of a self-confessed rodeo clown whose mission on dumbing-down the populace is clearly not finished, as his own video show she said no such thing.

And just to confirm how stupid she is, there she is getting "re-elected" in her first run for public office....

Warren is an idiot and it's amazing she got re-elected.

What a maroon. Who does she think she is, getting re-elected in her first run? What an idiot.
In fact at 4:19 in the Blaze video she demonstrates why she won a debate scholarship at the age of 16. Only an idiot would do that.

But let's be clear, she's the dumbass and the Glenn Becks who deliberately lie about events in their own video and the OP and posters who lap Beck's butt are the real Einsteins. Thanks for pointing that out. We've learned so much.

Let's try again.

She's saying that if the pie of American income, in total, were distributed the same way it was distributed 40 years ago,

a person on minimum wage would make 22 bucks an hour.

The 15 bucks an hour that he isn't making is now going to someone else,

obviously someone up the income scale.

You have more patience than I to try again. Clearly they're not interested in their own link, which put the lie to the title in short order.
I guess for the ideologically enslaved it really is rocket surgery.

"The Blaze" as source for making a political case...
c05fba02fd18bc05ab5f04429caa0eb2_41850.gif

Last edited:
Minimum wage should be raised only high enough to keep workers & their families out of poverty & off of government tit welfare programs. That amount would be about $11/hr to allow workers to support themselves so they do not rely on tax payers. Having minimum wage to low as we have today creates more government dependent voters & bigger nanny-state.

A $22 minimum wage is to high & would cause wage push inflation. Low wage workers & welfare recipients are already getting the equivalent of $11/hr & consuming at the equivalent lifestyle rate. Boosting minimum wage to $11/hr will have no affect on prices or inflation. But above that will cause prices to rise & job loss.

Unless you're a high school student, home maker, or retiree looking for some part time work, if you're working for a minimum wage then a, you're stupid and have a whole slew of other issues, and B, you have no business having a family.

:cuckoo: Oh goodie, lets promote more nanny state voters. Poor government dependent people have more babies than self reliant workers.

$22????per hour? I'm gonna shut my business down. I'm lucky to make that.... some jobs I get less than $20. If I can work for McD's for $22 and get health care...helll sign me up.

Listen, dumbazz dupes, she wasn't suggesting $22/hr as a minimum wage, she was illustrating how rich the top 1% has become as opposed to the rest of us under Voodoo.

Australia has $15 as a min wage, but less for those under 18 and 21 years of age- you see how intelligence works, as opposed to brainwashed functional idiocy? I didn't think so. Our economy's problem is lack of DEMAND- so many have no money to spend...

Well over half of min wage workers are adults- I'm sure they're just lazy and stupid, has nothing to do with the Booosh World Financial Meltdown and 3 1/2 years of mindless Pub obstruction, not to mention 30 years of Voodoo/GOP slow ruin of the nonrich (see sig pp1) and the country... MORONS lol.

Somebody thinks welfare recipients get $11/hour- only if you count health care/Medicaid they HAVE to be on Welfare to be ELIGIBLE for! Luckily that ends next year. That and having 1/6 of the population on ER/bankrupty care, the most expensive for the country possible, is more GOP idiocy.

Minimum wage should be raised only high enough to keep workers & their families out of poverty & off of government tit welfare programs.

While ENSURING all those unfortunate citizens whose low level of skill, experience and/or intelligence does not qualify them for the centrally imposed price on labor are prevented from working at all...and of course, forced on the dole. Preventing a person from working is just about the cruelest thing I can imagine. Shameful.

Let's try again.

She's saying that if the pie of American income, in total, were distributed the same way it was distributed 40 years ago,

You are suffering from some seriously profound ignorance there. Income (and wealth for that matter) are NOT finite piles from which we all draw. Just because someone made less money does not mean someone else necessarily made more. The same is true of food. Just because a skinny man is standing next to a fat man doesn't mean the fat man ate the skinny man's food.

Are you really that thick?

That's based on where the minimum wage would be if the minimum wage had grown at the same rate overall income grew in the past 45 years.

According to liberal turds like you income hasn't grown in the last 45 years.

From Elizabeth Warren...

“We know our economy’s stronger when we reward an honest day’s work with honest wages. But today, a full-time worker making the minimum wage earns $14,500 a year. Even with the tax relief we’ve put in place, a family with two kids that earns the minimum wage still lives below the poverty line. That’s wrong,”

Why is it my problem that someone is trying to raise a family earning minimum wage?

Listen, dumbazz dupes, she wasn't suggesting $22/hr as a minimum wage, she was illustrating how rich the top 1% has become as opposed to the rest of us under Voodoo.

Australia has $15 as a min wage, but less for those under 18 and 21 years of age- you see how intelligence works, as opposed to brainwashed functional idiocy? I didn't think so. Our economy's problem is lack of DEMAND- so many have no money to spend...

Well over half of min wage workers are adults- I'm sure they're just lazy and stupid, has nothing to do with the Booosh World Financial Meltdown and 3 1/2 years of mindless Pub obstruction, not to mention 30 years of Voodoo/GOP slow ruin of the nonrich (see sig pp1) and the country... MORONS lol.

Somebody thinks welfare recipients get $11/hour- only if you count health care/Medicaid they HAVE to be on Welfare to be ELIGIBLE for! Luckily that ends next year. That and having 1/6 of the population on ER/bankrupty care, the most expensive for the country possible, is more GOP idiocy.

Okay Dupe, let's forget Warren for a minute. Where should minimum wage be then ?

Why can't it be $30.00 an hour.
Wouldn't that be better then what we have now?

And she is supposed to be the brightest star in the Democrat party.

Let's try again.

You are suffering from some seriously profound ignorance there. Income (and wealth for that matter) are NOT finite piles from which we all draw. Just because someone made less money does not mean someone else necessarily made more. The same is true of food. Just because a skinny man is standing next to a fat man doesn't mean the fat man ate the skinny man's food.

Are you really that thick?

No, I'm right.

Why can't it be $30.00 an hour.
Wouldn't that be better then what we have now?

And she is supposed to be the brightest star in the Democrat party.

Why not raise it to $200/hr? Then we'd all be in the top 1%!

We are in crazy times here...
WE are gonna be $20 trillion in debt very soon.
The president and his sheep don't see this as a problem.
Now this dumb ass Speaker agrees with him.

Crazy shit.

Forum List

Back