🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren Debacle.What If She Is Not A Native American?Can She Be Sued For Millions?

She won’t take the test because she will fail it
She might pass it

Will conservatives accept the results or claim they are false?

Will idiot liberals accept the results if she fails?

Sure...it means her grandmother was incorrect about her heritage
Why do you care so much?

Sure? You mean the same "sure" when it came to Hillary accepting that she lost?

I didn’t see Hillary contesting the election

You've got to be kidding me, she's still contesting the election. BYW, sorry to hear you don't get TV reception at your trailer park.

The American Anthropological Association consider Iroquois and Algonquin Indians non-Indians because their ancestors came from Europe (3,600 years ago for Cherokee and even further back for the other Iroquois speakers and Algonquins further still) not Asia. Therefore Even If Warren were full blood she would not be identified as Indian.

A lot of Americans have SOME Native American heritage, so everybody and their mother who is 1/18th Cherokee likes to latch onto that culture for some reason. If she took a DNA test you could probably find at least SOME trace of Native American blood, but I'm tired of everybody with some small trace of blood in their past pretending that's their "heritage". I'm supposedly 1/18th Cherokee on my dad's side, but I also have German and English blood. I don't consider any of those part of my heritage.

That may be true that a lot of Americans have native American heritage, but not that many seem to take advantage of that for their own personal benefit.

A lot of Americans have SOME Native American heritage, so everybody and their mother who is 1/18th Cherokee likes to latch onto that culture for some reason. If she took a DNA test you could probably find at least SOME trace of Native American blood, but I'm tired of everybody with some small trace of blood in their past pretending that's their "heritage". I'm supposedly 1/18th Cherokee on my dad's side, but I also have German and English blood. I don't consider any of those part of my heritage.

I have trace Iroquois. I like to point out their influence in the development of the Constitution. :113:

cuz dey had an injun on staff

like all good SJW Ivies should

more diversified and shit

LINK

quote:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren batted down calls for her to take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage in an interview that aired Sunday. “I know who I am. And never used it for anything. Never got any benefit from it anywhere,” Warren said of her ancestry on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” The Massachusetts Democrat has been under increased pressure to provide evidence of ?her ?Native American roots, with President Trump repeatedly mocking her as “Pocahontas” as recently as Saturday. An editorial this month in Massachusetts’s Berkshire Eagle urged Warren to buy a DNA test for $99 to resolve the issue once and for all. “All the senator needs to do is spit into a tube, wait a few weeks and get her answer,” the paper said.

I don't guess this is a big deal. I mean, a former POTUS lied to receive HUMA assistance to pay for his Ivy League education.

The American Anthropological Association consider Iroquois and Algonquin Indians non-Indians because their ancestors came from Europe (3,600 years ago for Cherokee and even further back for the other Iroquois speakers and Algonquins further still) not Asia. Therefore Even If Warren were full blood she would not be identified as Indian.

So what? They all came from elsewhere. There is no "Native American" outside of being born here.

So what?
We kicked their asses when they tried to cross the Mississippi. When the Souix needed someone with a brain at the Little Big Horn they got the Algonquin Crazy Horse to be the military boss.

If a democrook is communicating, they are either lying or repeating a lie they were programmed to parrot.

Most of them are just servile, sniveling imbeciles whose voting choice is motivated by hate and envy, the rest are tyrannical sociopaths who seek the votes of the dumbest mother fuckers in the universe and of course dead people in order to aggrandize themselves at the expense of the GDP.

The only difference between the DNC and the mafia is that the government prosecutes some mobsters who step out of line.

Democrook political whores?

Not so much.

cuz dey had an injun on staff

like all good SJW Ivies should

more diversified and shit

LINK

quote:
Sen. Elizabeth Warren batted down calls for her to take a DNA test to prove her Native American heritage in an interview that aired Sunday. “I know who I am. And never used it for anything. Never got any benefit from it anywhere,” Warren said of her ancestry on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” The Massachusetts Democrat has been under increased pressure to provide evidence of ?her ?Native American roots, with President Trump repeatedly mocking her as “Pocahontas” as recently as Saturday. An editorial this month in Massachusetts’s Berkshire Eagle urged Warren to buy a DNA test for $99 to resolve the issue once and for all. “All the senator needs to do is spit into a tube, wait a few weeks and get her answer,” the paper said.

I don't guess this is a big deal. I mean, a former POTUS lied to receive HUMA assistance to pay for his Ivy League education.
Wanna clarify that vague statement or do we have to wait till next weeks thrilling adventure to air?

Wanna clarify that vague statement or do we have to wait till next weeks thrilling adventure to air?
it's always nice to have a diversified staff ratio to show how empowering you are

qualified Native American law professors are a fine addition to any self respecting, diversity minded HR Director; especially at a prestigious institution of higher learning

Dear Chief Elizabeth Warren:

You are HILARIOUS! Your saying "No to White House bid" is as shocking as a David Hogg typo. We the people have already given you the message: YOU HAD NO CHANCE.

America doesn't like cheaters. Or liars.

"Nasty Women" are so 2016.

If a democrook is communicating, they are either lying or repeating a lie they were programmed to parrot.

Most of them are just servile, sniveling imbeciles whose voting choice is motivated by hate and envy, the rest are tyrannical sociopaths who seek the votes of the dumbest mother fuckers in the universe and of course dead people in order to aggrandize themselves at the expense of the GDP.

The only difference between the DNC and the mafia is that the government prosecutes some mobsters who step out of line.

Democrook political whores?

Not so much.
I was overhearing that phone call on Ferret News Sunday, she would not give an answer whether she would take the test and end it already,.,..god,,,thats like admitting your guilty !!!!!

Elizabeth Warren is as Native American Indian as Obama is born in the states.
The two got a free education at Harvard through Affirmative Action.

Elizabeth is one of those humans that would be abducted by aliens...then tossed off the ship at 1000 ft after the aliens decided they don't want her DNA

Forum List

Back