🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren Debacle.What If She Is Not A Native American?Can She Be Sued For Millions?

It’s bad to lie that you are Native American for personal gain.

Why is that so fucking difficult for Progs to admit?

Stop looking at the D or R after the persons name and start looking at their actions.
She didn’t lie......she reported what was told about her family history
It may be wrong, but it is no lie
Other family members have affirmed they were told the same history
Pocahontas spoke with forked tongue just to get ahead when she started her career, but I don't recall her claiming to be Pocahontas in the campaign for the senate.
Yet there is no indication she “got ahead” except in conservative fantasies

Ah, the new "you are how you identify."

Warren: No to White House bid, DNA test; says heritage 'part of who I am'

Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Sunday ruled out a 2020 presidential run and taking a DNA test to prove Native American ancestry -- an issue that has nagged her Senate campaigns and would almost certainly create problems in a White House bid.

“I’m not running for president,” Warren, a champion of the Democratic Party’s progressive wing, told “Fox News Sunday.”

When asked Sunday whether she’d agree to calls for genetic testing to resolve the heritage controversy, Warren launched into a family history, as purportedly told by her parents and grandparents, before saying, “It’s a part of who I am, and no one’s ever going to take that away.”

Warren, who is seeking a second Senate term this year, has been accused of saying she is of Native American heritage to help in securing jobs, including one as a Harvard law professor.

She should send her spit in to one of those places, odds are she will have the tiniest of native american in her. I know about 30 people that have done it and I think 22 of them had like 1% native american.

Personally think they are bunch of bullshit and would not give them a dime, but they do seem to make some people happy
I sent my spit in to one of those places
The results were highly innacurate

There is an inherent contradiction in this post. See if you can spot it.

All Pocahontas has to do is get a DNA test. It still strikes me as strange that she didn't bring it up in her campaign in a snowflake state.
She can do that as soon as Crooked Donnie releases his taxes

All Pocahontas has to do is get a DNA test. It still strikes me as strange that she didn't bring it up in her campaign in a snowflake state.
So you're saying it's not going gto happen? Pocahontas speaks with such a forked tongue.

Warren: No to White House bid, DNA test; says heritage 'part of who I am'

Sorry bed wetters...

Actually no...

Mod Edit: This language is not appropriate for an opening post in the Politics forum

Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren on Sunday ruled out a 2020 presidential run and taking a DNA test to prove Native American ancestry -- an issue that has nagged her Senate campaigns and would almost certainly create problems in a White House bid.

“I’m not running for president,” Warren, a champion of the Democratic Party’s progressive wing, told “Fox News Sunday.”

Warren also declined a challenge to take a DNA test and prove she is even slightly related to the mongoloids who settled here prior to the arrival of euroweenies.

Never mind trying to prove she did not lie about her heritage to secure favoritism in being picked for do nothing salaried positions in the Ivy League....

I was actually hoping she would run, and that the media would try and cover her useless ass. It would have been a colossal comedy watching Trump completely destroy her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank. God. May Bernie, Joe and Hillary follow her out the door.

Enough with the old folks already.

So you're saying it's not going gto happen? Pocahontas speaks with such a forked tongue.
Looks like a deal

Let’s see Crooked Donnie’s taxes

Pocahontas remembers her grandma telling her about their Indian heritage when they were cooking buffalo outside the family teepee.
Nobody has proven she is not Indian

And nobody has proven I am not santa clause, but that still does not make me santa. Warren is the one that made the claim, it is on her to support it
She relayed that her family has reported Indian heritage
There is repeated proof that it is true

This bothers you so much ? That she believed her grandma who said she was part Indian ? While you overlook the huge list of Trumps shady background. (Ex. Bone spurs ).

And show how her career was made off that?

She used it to get into Harvard

Normal Indians are repulsed and the left wants the Washington Redskins to change their mascot

-Geaux

Pocahontas remembers her grandma telling her about their Indian heritage when they were cooking buffalo outside the family teepee.
Nobody has proven she is not Indian

And nobody has proven I am not santa clause, but that still does not make me santa. Warren is the one that made the claim, it is on her to support it
She relayed that her family has reported Indian heritage
There is repeated proof that it is true

She should take a DNA test and put it all to bed

-Geaux

A lot of Americans have SOME Native American heritage, so everybody and their mother who is 1/18th Cherokee likes to latch onto that culture for some reason. If she took a DNA test you could probably find at least SOME trace of Native American blood, but I'm tired of everybody with some small trace of blood in their past pretending that's their "heritage". I'm supposedly 1/18th Cherokee on my dad's side, but I also have German and English blood. I don't consider any of those part of my heritage.

In fairness, I would have refused to take the DNA test as well. It's a pretty demeaning thing to ask somebody to do.

Forum List

Back