🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds

My question to the loyal Left here is a simple one...

What have YOUR policies done to make life better in the inner city over the past 40 years? I look at Detroit and I see a wasteland. Is that what the rest of America should look forward to?

Detroit is what happened when capitalism failed.

What have YOUR policies done to make life better in the inner city over the past 40 years? I look at Detroit and I see a wasteland. Is that what the rest of America should look forward to?

Capitalism had nothing to do with Detroit.

So, is Wall Street and a rising Dow Good or Bad or is this just more Progressive DoubleThink?

I especially like this part...

Warren: “Paul Ryan says don’t blame Wall Street: the guys who made billions of dollars cheating American families. Don’t blame decades of deregulation that took the cops off the beat while the big banks looted the American economy. Don’t blame the Republican Secretary of the Treasury, and the Republican president who set in motion a no-strings-attached bailout for the biggest banks – Nope. Paul Ryan says keep the monies flowing to the powerful corporations, keep their huge tax breaks, keep the special deals for the too-big-to-fail banks and put the blame on hardworking, play-by-the-rules Americans who lost their jobs.”

No surprise there!! Liking propaganda is key for people like yourself.The reall problem is this rant has nothing to do with Ryan statement,A good work ethic is an endangered species.

I agree. She didn't give any examples of why Ryan was wrong, but just attacked the wealthy. She avoided a real debate just to spout some liberal bullshit and called it a victory. She is so lame and the last person who could school anyone on anything.

She's spot on. Now, watch the callous conservative attempt to assassinate the character of Sen. Warren and do so simply because they are too stupid, too ignorant or too brainwashed to offer any evidence that her comments were not SPOT ON!

She has no character to assassinate.

No evidenced offered that Sen. Warren's comments were not SPOT ON!

You have a comprehension problem? her rant is irrelevant to his statement concerning inner city work ethic??

But rather than concentrating on doing something to turn that around...liberals like Elizabeth Warren will use the words of anyone who points it out to attack their political opponents. That doesn't help anyone living in the inner city. It simply keeps liberals in office.

And just what is it that helps people in the inner city, or the impoverished rural American for that mater?

An economy marked by rising investment and increasing need for labor. The exact opposite of what we've had for 5 years.

So when there are 3 people for every job opening just how far does the economy need to rise for businesses to need people from the inner city or rural America or Detroit?

Rising star indeed, good job Elizabeth Warren.

Elizabeth Warren schools Paul Ryan on poverty in 80 seconds | MSNBC

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts is the latest lawmaker to go after Wisconsin Republican Rep. Paul Ryan and his recent controversial comments about men in inner cities not valuing the “culture of work.

”And it only took Warren 80 seconds to make her case.

it's not difficult to school paul ryan.

Especially when he submits the same budget every year and just changes the date to a new year.

You can tell by the responses she hit 'em where it hurts

If you think there is a work ethic in the inner city, meet my clients. Healthier than I am yet on disability or social security.

I do have to say that the work ethic problem has spread from the inner city. The Rising generation has severe problems with learning to work hard.

Do you ever wonder why learning to work hard - if that is true - is a problem for some?

Ya whats your point??

She's spot on. Now, watch the callous conservative attempt to assassinate the character of Sen. Warren and do so simply because they are too stupid, too ignorant or too brainwashed to offer any evidence that her comments were not SPOT ON!

She has no character to assassinate.

No evidenced offered that Sen. Warren's comments were not SPOT ON!

It's very evident that you and Warren don't like the truth........

Why do moonbats insist on using words they don't understand?........

Warren is an idiot. The problem Ryan was trying to address has existed since long before the crash of 2008.

Warren is the female version of what Biden said about Rudy Giuliani. There's only three things she mentions in a sentence: A noun, a verb, and the Wall Street crash.

Capitalism had nothing to do with Detroit.

Huh? :confused:

Rabbits say the damnedest things.Typing rabbits. Who'd a thunk it.

Why only a rabbit would say that when those capitalist car companies moving jobs out of the Detroit area had ANYTHING to do with the problems facing Detroit. Why the loss of tax revenue from those UAW workers made little to no difference to the BK of Detroit. McDonald's pays ALMOST the same as a UAW job.

Right rabbit?

it's not difficult to school paul ryan.

Especially when he submits the same budget every year and just changes the date to a new year.

Is Wall Street and a record Dow under Obama good or bad?

To republicans it should be a good thing but since they dislike anything Obama does you see it as a bad / good thing or something.

I dont see it as so good because Obama was supposed to redistribute the wealth but come to find out hes like every other POTUS.

Is Wall Street and a record Dow under Obama good or bad?

To republicans it should be a good thing but since they dislike anything Obama does you see it as a bad / good thing or something.

I dont see it as so good because Obama was supposed to redistribute the wealth but come to find out hes like every other POTUS.

Obama is the savior you asshole!

Forum List

Back