Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Then you agree with Elizabeth Warren
I agree that the net taxpayers built the infrastructure.

The welfare parasite dependent class didn't build jack shit.
Many formerly productive people have fallen on hard times recently and need assistance. How do you characterize them?

I would characterize them as very lucky to have the generous unemployment and food stamp resources available today.

Having never been without a job since I was 16, unless I wanted to be, I really can't relate to the jobless.
The longest I've ever been out of work was two weeks. But not knowing how long it would last was pretty uncomfortable. Even though I've barely used it, I'm glad that some kind of a safety net exists.
Faced with any long term unemployment, sensible people invest in themselves and go back to school by any means possible, and get back in the game.
In areas where McDonald's accepts 7% of their applicants, I don't know what means are possible for a lot of people.

Elizabeth Warren’s Faux Populism vs. Jeb Hensarling’s Genuine Fight against K Street Cronyism

International Liberty ^

Let’s compare two politicians, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Congressman Jeb Hensarling of Texas, to see which one actually has the courage to fight against powerful interest groups. We’ll start with Senator Warren. She portrays herself as the scourge of Wall Street, but it appears that the Massachusetts lawmaker isn’t merely a fake Indian, she’s also a fake opponent of corporate welfare.....
Jeb is the real deal.
Why is it California and Massachusetts produce shit politicians and Texas great ones?
I agree conditionally, we can put Reagan in with the shits, right?

It's only people who never built or ran anything that can tell an entrepreneur, "You didn't build that!"
Wow, you built roads, schools, police and fire departments and a military force? Impressive. What's the name of your country?

The USA, you dumb fuck

Name a country without roads and bridges, you dumb fuck
They were built before you ever entered the workforce you twit. You're welcome.
And only rich people use them, right? That's why Warren wants to make them pay more taxes.

"You didn't build that" applies to everyone, not just rich people. EVERYONE uses roads and bridges, so EVERYONE should be paying more for them, not just rich people.

I agree that the net taxpayers built the infrastructure.

The welfare parasite dependent class didn't build jack shit.
Many formerly productive people have fallen on hard times recently and need assistance. How do you characterize them?

I would characterize them as very lucky to have the generous unemployment and food stamp resources available today.

Having never been without a job since I was 16, unless I wanted to be, I really can't relate to the jobless.
The longest I've ever been out of work was two weeks. But not knowing how long it would last was pretty uncomfortable. Even though I've barely used it, I'm glad that some kind of a safety net exists.
Imagine if you could keep more of your paycheck and buy unemployment insurance on the private market, insurance that would be cheaper and provide more benefits. WOw, what a concept.
It would work fine until the government decreed that people who had never ever paid into the insurance pool be allowed in pre-existingly unemployed, and, since they were unemployed, the paying members of the pool would have to subsidize their policies by having a premium increase and benefits reduction.
Yes,government involvement screws things up. Always.

Elizabeth Warren’s Faux Populism vs. Jeb Hensarling’s Genuine Fight against K Street Cronyism

International Liberty ^

Let’s compare two politicians, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Congressman Jeb Hensarling of Texas, to see which one actually has the courage to fight against powerful interest groups. We’ll start with Senator Warren. She portrays herself as the scourge of Wall Street, but it appears that the Massachusetts lawmaker isn’t merely a fake Indian, she’s also a fake opponent of corporate welfare.....
Jeb is the real deal.
Why is it California and Massachusetts produce shit politicians and Texas great ones?
Along with LBJ, if you want.

It's only people who never built or ran anything that can tell an entrepreneur, "You didn't build that!"
Wow, you built roads, schools, police and fire departments and a military force? Impressive. What's the name of your country?

The USA, you dumb fuck

And only rich people use them, right? That's why Warren wants to make them pay more taxes.

"You didn't build that" applies to everyone, not just rich people. EVERYONE uses roads and bridges, so EVERYONE should be paying more for them, not just rich people.
Wouldn't you agree that rich people benefit most from the society that everyone has created?

The USA, you dumb fuck

Wouldn't you agree that rich people benefit most from the society that everyone has created?
NO. BUt even so, they also contribute the most.
How many hours has Bill Gates cut from boring unpleasant tasks?
How much more productive are people who use Steve Jobs' products?
How much money have people saved because Sam Walton took retail to a new level?

International Liberty ^

Jeb is the real deal.
Along with LBJ, if you want.
I can't usually defend California or Massachusetts, but, you really can't blame LBJ on them.

The USA, you dumb fuck

No, I would not say that at all.

Those who contribute the least benefit the most, proportionately.

International Liberty ^

Let’s compare two politicians, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Congressman Jeb Hensarling of Texas, to see which one actually has the courage to fight against powerful interest groups. We’ll start with Senator Warren. She portrays herself as the scourge of Wall Street, but it appears that the Massachusetts lawmaker isn’t merely a fake Indian.....

Let's make it five times.

..... Link?

International Liberty ^

Let’s compare two politicians, Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Congressman Jeb Hensarling of Texas, to see which one actually has the courage to fight against powerful interest groups. We’ll start with Senator Warren. She portrays herself as the scourge of Wall Street, but it appears that the Massachusetts lawmaker isn’t merely a fake Indian.....

Let's make it five times.

..... Link?

You need a 5th grader to show you how to click on a link now?

Swiiiiing and a miss. That's 0-for-5 now. And it speaks volumes about your source for whatever cockamamie bullshit that link goes to.

The USA, you dumb fuck

NO. BUt even so, they also contribute the most.
How many hours has Bill Gates cut from boring unpleasant tasks?
How much more productive are people who use Steve Jobs' products?
How much money have people saved because Sam Walton took retail to a new level?
I admired Steve Jobs but Bill Gates and Sam Walton built their fortunes on plunder mainly.

I'll grant that there are a few people out there who deserve to be extremely rich but they're rare. Others might deserve it but don't live extravagantly. One of my heroes, Walt Disney lived pretty simply. I couldn't help but compare his office (of which there's a mock up in Disneyland) to Richard Fuld's, the Wall Street fuckwad who spent a million dollars renovating his office after receiving a bailout for his company. I never heard Disney, Jobs, Gates or Walton complain about taxes publicly. I suspect they had enough material wealth that they didn't have to worry about it.

warren-tonto.jpg

Swiiiiing and a miss. That's 0-for-5 now. And it speaks volumes about your source for whatever cockamamie bullshit that link goes to.

So you didn't scroll down...

Didn't need to. I asked YOU. And you failed.

So did the hack writer, claiming in his sublink "she lied" -- also without backing it up. Which he doesn't do because he can't, which is because it's a myth for the gullible. And you bought it.

Nice planet, where you can just write your own realities based on nothing.
I won't be visiting. I like solid ground.

She was a lonely, nutty housewife, going nowhere when she decided to tell the Big Lie and check the "American Indian" box.

Forum List

Back