Elizabeth Warren? Seriously?

Doesn't matter what the "odds" are; Frank and the other wags have been claiming an absolute, not a probability. And he hasn't proven his negative absolute about "Cherokee territory" anyway, regardless what that means. Nor has he touched the Lenape ingredient, which is just as Indian as Cherokee. So he and his ilk have failed on multiple fronts.

You don't "guard someone from" freedom. "Guarding" means protection. But it's instructive about how you view the concept of freedom as an Authoritarian.

"Freedom is slavery", right comrade?

Oh, come on. She was lying. I know, you know, we all know it. :lol: She probably thought she would get some kind of favoritism or something. "First dibs" something like that. Yeah, this is not a person I would ever vote for. How could I possibly believe anything she says?

---- and there it is again, the absolute statement that requires proof of a negative, which none of you can do. Followed in short order by the "everybody knows" fallacy (at one time "everybody knew" the earth was flat). So you're free to not trust her word but just so you know, you're the one who set that up going in.

Okay, everybody knows except for you! :razz: Better?

In reality nobody "knows". That requires proving the negative.

No, that is you saying "prove that she isn't a native American." Well, the bottom line is, in our society, if she cannot prove that she IS, then she has no business claiming to be such. Everybody SHOULD know that much at least, including a person who expects to become the POTUS. :D

That's because you guys flatly declared "she lied". In order for that to be true we're actually going to do this for the five hundred seventy third time yeah I guess we have to, you have to prove (a) that there is no Cherokee or Lenape ancestry in the lineage of an Oklahoman (rotsa ruck) AND (b) that the subject already knew that. If you can't do both of those, you have no claim.

I cannot "prove" I'm Black Irish. You cannot "prove" you're female. But neither is necessary. Now if I were to claim "you lied" about being female, then the burden of proof would be on me. Which would be a hell of a lot easier than your task here, but I wouldn't make that claim since I'm in no position to know that.

Now do the math.

Oh, come on. She was lying. I know, you know, we all know it. :lol: She probably thought she would get some kind of favoritism or something. "First dibs" something like that. Yeah, this is not a person I would ever vote for. How could I possibly believe anything she says?

---- and there it is again, the absolute statement that requires proof of a negative, which none of you can do. Followed in short order by the "everybody knows" fallacy (at one time "everybody knew" the earth was flat). So you're free to not trust her word but just so you know, you're the one who set that up going in.

No, that is you saying "prove that she isn't a native American." Well, the bottom line is, in our society, if she cannot prove that she IS, then she has no business claiming to be such. Everybody SHOULD know that much at least, including a person who expects to become the POTUS. :D

That's because you guys flatly declared "she lied". In order for that to be true we're actually going to do this for the five hundred seventy third time yeah I guess we have to, you have to prove (a) that there is no Cherokee or Lenape ancestry in the lineage of an Oklahoman (rotsa ruck) AND (b) that the subject already knew that. If you can't do both of those, you have no claim.

She was dishonest or stupid is what I've said. I still stand by that statement.

That's the same thing. You can stand by it all you like but it won't become valid without some sort of proof of the negative.

I cannot "prove" I'm Black Irish. You cannot "prove" you're female. But neither is necessary. Now if I were to claim "you lied" about being female, then the burden of proof would be on me. Which would be a hell of a lot easier than your task here, but I wouldn't make that claim since I'm in no position to know that.

Now do the math.

Look, if you want to believe her bull, that's on you. Me, and others apparently, choose not to believe her ridiculous stories. You can keep on making excuses for her though if you want. :D

Now do the math.

Look, if you want to believe her bull, that's on you. Me, and others apparently, choose not to believe her ridiculous stories. You can keep on making excuses for her though if you want. :D

That's the difference between us isn't it--- I don't claim to know. You do.

See where you are?

"Me choose not to believe..."?

That's the same thing.

That's what I believe. She is either dishonest or stupid. I think most people who know of the story would come to the same conclusions instead of trying to make excuses for her obvious dishonest . . . or stupid behavior. Most honest people would say that they would never do that. Elizabeth says she wanted to be "with people like her." What are people like her? People who were raised in an upper middle class (or wealthy) WHITE family? People with blonde hair and blue eyes of medium build of what appears to be some kind of European decent? Good Lord, how stupid must one BE to believe this bull crap? Pretty stupid, IMO. :lol:

That's the same thing.

That's what I believe. She is either dishonest or stupid. I think most people who know of the story would come to the same conclusions instead of trying to make excuses for her obvious dishonest . . . or stupid behavior. Most honest people would say that they would never do that. Elizabeth says she wanted to be "with people like her." What are people like her? People who were raised in an upper middle class (or wealthy) WHITE family? People with blonde hair and blue eyes of medium build of what appears to be some kind of European decent? Good Lord, how stupid must one BE to believe this bull crap? Pretty stupid, IMO. :lol:

You're actually going to descend back into "she doesn't look like one" as argument? :rofl:

Yanno I don't "look" Black Irish either.

To quote The Dick Cheney - "So?"

That's the same thing.

You're actually going to descend back into "she doesn't look like one" as argument? :rofl:

So what hardships has she faced with would entitle her to a minority status in any sense?

Because THAT is what such things are for. It's not like some kind of a "club" or something. Good Lord! That these things must be explained to a person is pretty sad state of affairs.

That's the same thing. You can stand by it all you like but it won't become valid without some sort of proof of the negative.

That's what I believe. She is either dishonest or stupid. I think most people who know of the story would come to the same conclusions instead of trying to make excuses for her obvious dishonest . . . or stupid behavior.

"Most people would" huh? Wow what a sea-change dramatic totally different contrast opposite thing to the "everybody knows" fallacy. :lmao:

Then it's interesting that Scott Brown, the guy who started it all, backed away from it. Somebody should let him know what "most people would" do.

That's the same thing.

So what hardships has she faced with would entitle her to a minority status in any sense?

Again, for the third time in the last fifteen minutes, nobody made that claim but you.

I'm gonna guess, without a genealogy at hand, that you might have some Strawman in your lineage.

That's what I believe. She is either dishonest or stupid. I think most people who know of the story would come to the same conclusions instead of trying to make excuses for her obvious dishonest . . . or stupid behavior.

"Most people would" huh? Wow what a sea-change dramatic totally different contrast opposite thing to the "everybody knows" fallacy. :lmao:

Then it's interesting that Scott Brown, the guy who started it all, backed away from it. Somebody should let him know what "most people would" do.

I don't think this is something that a person who cares about the country should ever back away from. Dishonest politicians need to be weeded out. Also, stupid ones.

That's the same thing.

Again, for the third time in the last fifteen minutes, nobody made that claim but you.

I'm gonna guess, without a genealogy at hand, that you might have some Strawman in your lineage.

Then why claim to be a minority on any application?

I don't think this is something that a person who cares about the country should ever back away from. Dishonest politicians need to be weeded out. Also, stupid ones.

Sometimes the system works to do that. Scott Brown lost. Got-um scalped good.

That's the same thing.

Then why claim to be a minority on any application?

See what I mean? QED. :rofl:

A wealthy white woman claiming to be a minority is a person you would choose to trust, then by all means, but I like to think I'm more intelligent than that. Lol.

As long as you can make good pudding and cookies, I trust you. :thup:

Her burden, her White Man's burden

Nope -- yours.
You see Grasshopper -- claiming a positive in an infinite field of possibilities means an infinite number of possible answers.
Claiming a negative as you did however means one -- and that one is that you eliminate ALL of those infinite possibilities. Thirty-three thousand people as I mapped out earlier.

I believe you're up to .... let's add 'em up, carry the zero....

Two! :eusa_dance:

And even then you're going by a census taker's record, which is based on empirical observation and allows only one answer anyway. So really zero.

You're making real progress here Frank. Better than expected. Keep up the ace detective work.
Might wanna keep the day job though, just in case.

snore.gif

Good Lord, this is ridiculous. You still haven't answered my question about if you would ever think about checking off minority status on any applications based upon your family stories? How dumb must one be?

I don't remember not answering that. Maybe it was da pudding.

Sure, I guess I would, although I've never seen "Black Irish" on an application.

But that has nothing to do with this topic. Liz Warren didn't "check off" any such thing. The one place she did have occasion to, at Rutgers where the form asked if the applicant is interested in applying under such a provision, she checked "no". So -- so much for that.

Black Irish? Is that like a black and white cookie? :D

Google is yer friend, lass.

And cookies are mine.
emot-munch.gif

Now Lizzy Cheekbones is a Black Irish Cherokee?

Wow

The things you learn from Pogo

Nope -- yours.
You see Grasshopper -- claiming a positive in an infinite field of possibilities means an infinite number of possible answers.
Claiming a negative as you did however means one -- and that one is that you eliminate ALL of those infinite possibilities. Thirty-three thousand people as I mapped out earlier.

I believe you're up to .... let's add 'em up, carry the zero....

Two! :eusa_dance:

And even then you're going by a census taker's record, which is based on empirical observation and allows only one answer anyway. So really zero.

You're making real progress here Frank. Better than expected. Keep up the ace detective work.
Might wanna keep the day job though, just in case.

snore.gif

Good Lord, this is ridiculous. You still haven't answered my question about if you would ever think about checking off minority status on any applications based upon your family stories? How dumb must one be?

I don't remember not answering that. Maybe it was da pudding.

Sure, I guess I would, although I've never seen "Black Irish" on an application.

But that has nothing to do with this topic. Liz Warren didn't "check off" any such thing. The one place she did have occasion to, at Rutgers where the form asked if the applicant is interested in applying under such a provision, she checked "no". So -- so much for that.

Black Irish? Is that like a black and white cookie? :D

Google is yer friend, lass.

And cookies are mine.
emot-munch.gif

Now Lizzy Cheekbones is a Black Irish Cherokee?

Wow

The things you learn from Pogo

No Pogo and Obama are Black Irish. :D

Forum List

Back