Elizabeth Warren 'Shocked' At White House Plan To Cut Social Security With Chained CP

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Elizabeth Warren 'Shocked' At White House Plan To Cut Social Security With Chained CPI

Like Obama who would not help his OWN brother who lived in a shack in kenya . Elizabeth wont help her brother .. She wants to use everyone elses money like Obama and not their own to help their family members . I am also mad about no Cost of living raise for SS but hey you guys voted for him. . It is going to get worse and worse . Especially after Obama care kicks in fully.

Elizabeth Warren 'Shocked' At White House Plan To Cut Social Security With Chained CPI

Like Obama who would not help his OWN brother who lived in a shack in kenya . Elizabeth wont help her brother .. She wants to use everyone elses money like Obama and not their own to help their family members . I am also mad about no Cost of living raise for SS but hey you guys voted for him. . It is going to get worse and worse . Especially after Obama care kicks in fully.

Money is tight right now. Are you one of those who says everyone must sacrifice except for you? I'm not getting a COLA either....but I'm mature enough to roll with it.

Money is tight right now. Are you one of those who says everyone must sacrifice except for you? I'm not getting a COLA either....but I'm mature enough to roll with it.

Elizabeth should help her brother she is a multi millionaire !!! She wants to use tax dollars for everything but she cant give her brother any money . She stresses THAT IS ALL he lives on. Charity starts at home ..

not to worry. I figure Mitch the Twitch will pull the plug on any bipartisan deal.

1%er Warren want the rest of us to support her impoverished brother. That's how the Ruling Elites take care of their problematic relatives.

Social Security is not broke, unless you believe it's not entitled to get the money it's owed by the general fund, aka the budget, that borrowed it.

Social Security is not broke, unless you believe it's not entitled to get the money it's owed by the general fund, aka the budget, that borrowed it.

What planet are you living on exactly? Earth? Ya right.

It is broke. It has trillions of dollars in unfunded liabilities.

www.usdebtclock.org

Social Security alone has almost the exact same amount of unfunded liabilities as the US has in debt. Please snap back to reality as soon as possible.

I suggest you read the Financial Report of the United States and reconsider that opinion.

Current Report: Financial Report of the United States: Publications & Guidance: Financial Management Service

I suggest you go to school.

I suggest you research your own claims before making them.

Taxpayers still have to foot the bill, that is the part you seem to forget. I still would prefer that they raise the retirement age versus any other type of cuts when it comes to SS and Medicare.

A $16 trillion shit sandwich, and everyone has to take a bite.

I and a shit ton of other retired vets all received a letter in the mail a couple days ago telling us we are no longer in Tricare Prime. We are now in Tricare Standard, which means our medical costs just went up considerably.

Your turn! Take a big bite!

Last edited:
I suggest you read the Financial Report of the United States and reconsider that opinion.

Current Report: Financial Report of the United States: Publications & Guidance: Financial Management Service

I suggest you go to school.

I suggest you research your own claims before making them.

Social Security is not broke. Period. If it were broke it would be missing payments. It's not. If it were going broke it would be drawing down the principal in the Trust Fund. It's not.

What planet are you living on exactly? Earth? Ya right.

It is broke. It has trillions of dollars in unfunded liabilities.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Social Security alone has almost the exact same amount of unfunded liabilities as the US has in debt. Please snap back to reality as soon as possible.

Social Security is no different than any other creditor that the US government owes money to.

And guess what? The politicians aren't going to let Social Security default on its obligations; the voters would roast them on a spit and have them for supper.

Taxpayers still have to foot the bill, that is the part you seem to forget. I still would prefer that they raise the retirement age versus any other type of cuts when it comes to SS and Medicare.

The trillions owed SS are no different than the trillions owed the Chinese, or owed the banks and various investors holding US debt.

Why try to hang the problem on seniors and future recipients? They funded SS.

Obama's half brother was born of another woman after Obama's father left him and his mother. Would you really feel the need to help?

Obama's half brother was born of another woman after Obama's father left him and his mother. Would you really feel the need to help?

Uh. Considering that Obama thinks our taxes should be raised to support complete and utter strangers, it's perfectly reasonable to expect that he would support his half brother.

You mean the brother who said he is an adult and doesn't want help? Lying fuck.

Forum List

Back