Elizabeth Warren - 'The original Rachel Dolezal'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A radio interview with Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren turned awkward Friday after the host pressed the candidate over her past claims of Native American ancestry and told her, “You're kind of like the original Rachel Dolezal.”

:lmao:

Warren's response?

“I'm not a person of color, I'm not a citizen of a tribe,” Warren said. “And I shouldn’t have done it.”

She added that she never INTENDED to lie (and get into a prestigious college by stealing a native American's scholarship) by saying, No, this is what I learned from my family".

Senator Warren, YOUR FAMILY LIED TO YOU!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Elizabeth Warren called 'the original Rachel Dolezal' in awkward interview over ancestry claims

he Russians are going to be busy keeping up with, and smearing Dem candidates ....

aint that right easy -

Now!

Untitled-347.jpg

100% name recognition

Under 10% in the polls

Pocha is done... NO CHANCE.

"A radio interview with Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren turned awkward Friday after the host pressed the candidate over her past claims of Native American ancestry and told her, “You're kind of like the original Rachel Dolezal.”

Warren's response?

“I'm not a person of color, I'm not a citizen of a tribe,” Warren said. “And I shouldn’t have done it.”

She added that she never INTENDED to lie (and get into a prestigious college by stealing a native American's scholarship) by saying, No, this is what I learned from my family".

Elizabeth Warren called 'the original Rachel Dolezal' in awkward interview over ancestry claims
Either that or her family taught to lie, cheat, and steal. Perfect upbringing for a lifetime politician.

Warren's response?

49914697_10157097153009703_7174362260851130368_n.jpg

I am really tired of blond, blue-eyed people claiming to be part Indian, it's insulting to my intelligence. It reminds me of those silly, low-budget, cheesy Billy Jack movies from the '70s in which so many Indian characters were played by actors every bit as white as I am.

Warren's response?

Lyawatha, Pocahontas, whatever you want to call her isn't the first liberal phony and won't be the last. Her competitors include a phony paisan , Warren Wilhelm who calls himself "DeBlasio" to fool the people, and Beto the phony Mexican. Joe Bite Me entire "lunch bucket Joe" persona is utter bullshit. In the past, liars like John Kerry the Phony Irishman, and Obama the Phony Kenyan headed the ticket.

IMHO, Harvard needs to unveil all of Ms. Warren's personnel files, find out exactly what she said, and when she said it. The people have a right to know. Maybe there are patriotic whistleblowers with access to the Harvard computers?

Maybe President Trump can be concerned about possible international meddling and have a FISA warrant taken out on Ms. Warren to really go through the records.

Forum List

Back